• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

MacD

Banned via Administration
ummmmm, 2 melee tounies in a row sounds epic and fun

i htought people were excited about going to 2 tournies in a row, i know i am

what makes you think the turnout on sunday will be drastically less

and hopefully, if there are two in a row... could i get housing in sf or near it please =D

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
yeah make this two tournies in a row

that sounds godly

plus i never get to go to tournies and i actually have rides for both of these so yeah

i promise ill enter

and get 5th place D=

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Oh man I want to come to this. San Fran is the coolest city in the world! The problem is that my flight would arrive at the airport at 9:47 AM on Saturday morning. I hope the B.A.R.T./Buses/My Skateboard could get me there before 11:00 AM. I will investigate it. But put me down as interested. SSB64 is THE BEST also! Thank you for adding a tournament for that!

onski?

Smash Ace
Oh man I want to come to this. San Fran is the coolest city in the world! The problem is that my flight would arrive at the airport at 9:47 AM on Saturday morning. I hope the B.A.R.T./Buses/My Skateboard could get me there before 11:00 AM. I will investigate it. But put me down as interested. SSB64 is THE BEST also! Thank you for adding a tournament for that!
if you arrive at 10AM, you can take BART from SFO to Daly City and then a free bus to SFSU. follow the instructions on page 1 and you'll be alright.. plus we can always make an exception based on the fact that you are OoS :)

WassupJB

Smash Lord
whatever man. it's settled two tourney's.

but there is a da.mn good chance that a lot of the people who are down to go to both now will be lazy/tired and wont attend my tournament. i know this for a fact.

late.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Not sure if I'm answering your question correctly but michael hay and hostility will do some damage at the 64 tournament.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Lol just for clarification again ownapalooza aka the tourney on the 21st aka the sunday tourney is ONLY melee. So there is two MELEE tourneys haha.

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
so if you are thinking about doing brawl+ I will bring a set up, I know that roor will bring one, I am sure eric will if I bug him enough, and thats not including others that might too. Anyone with homebrew can use my sd card. If you want rules I can pull up a list.

onski?

Smash Ace
whatever man. it's settled two tourney's.

but there is a da.mn good chance that a lot of the people who are down to go to both now will be lazy/tired and wont attend my tournament. i know this for a fact.

late.
i'm sorry that it didn't work out in the exact fashion in which you wanted, but there shouldn't be dissent over the fact that Ownapalooza III will presumably have less attendants than CGC X. rather you should be excited/happy that Melee is having back to back tournaments within the same weekend. it's a definite signal that Melee is not dead, which should be a welcomed sight.

so if you are thinking about doing brawl+ I will bring a set up, I know that roor will bring one, I am sure eric will if I bug him enough, and thats not including others that might too. Anyone with homebrew can use my sd card. If you want rules I can pull up a list.
if we do end up doing a Brawl+ tournament, it would have to be in one of the tiny adjacent rooms in HUM 202.. i personally don't like the idea of running it, because it will be somewhat of a time-suck.. but if you bring set-ups for it, i'll run it.

Zoap

Smash Master
Jason did you move ownapalooza for me? if so much <3. Ill be at both.

Macd shut up.

Mango is a flake.

Bootle is pretty cool.

Anyone else can eat it.

Top Bottom