• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
yea onski is an a$$hole for telling SoCal they couldn't spend the second night when they brought 5 extra heads, fvcked up his house, and literally drained all the electricity from the place. what a prick... oh and a douche on the mic.
I really wanna know what exactly they did at your house, cuz they seemed absolutely fine at mine. Even my mom liked them.

and you didn't even say nuthin when i smoked right outside your house and came in prolly smellin' like weed :laugh:
My mom did.

And I was like "oh, it was just that black guy out there."

And she said it was fine, as long as you did it outside.

onski?

Smash Ace
I really wanna know what exactly they did at your house, cuz they seemed absolutely fine at mine. Even my mom liked them
the drama of WCSL runs deep. basically So-Cal ate someone elses food and my food and brought more people than i said could come.. and essentially beyond everything i mentioned in the earlier post, i and my house were disrespected by uninvited people.. which in my humble opinion is fvcked up. i don't like throwing people out of housing, but in that instance i felt completely justified. besides, the people who came didn't even go out of their way to introduce themselves... really? just show up and start playing Melee in a stranger's house? ok..

when you have your beautiful house in the city trashed and stomped by smashers and have to clean up after the ingrates, you will understand my frustration

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
a couple years ago in highschool, i was sittin at the tables during lunch and these two girls started randomly fighting each other behind me. so one girls gets socked on the face, and falls down onto me.

so im sittin there for like 30 secs tryin to push the girl off, as the other one is ontop of her, ontop of me, beating her ***...

there was weaves of hair all over the floor lol

Atlus8

Smash Master
a couple years ago in highschool, i was sittin at the tables during lunch and these two girls started randomly fighting each other behind me. so one girls gets socked on the face, and falls down onto me.

so im sittin there for like 30 secs tryin to push the girl off, as the other one is ontop of her, ontop of me, beating her ***...

there was weaves of hair all over the floor lol
Were they hot?

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
I like how this thread turned into AiB for a second, then JR comes in and saves the day with ***** fights LOL

joeplicate

Smash Master
the drama of WCSL runs deep. basically So-Cal ate someone elses food and my food and brought more people than i said could come.. and essentially beyond everything i mentioned in the earlier post, i and my house were disrespected by uninvited people.. which in my humble opinion is fvcked up. i don't like throwing people out of housing, but in that instance i felt completely justified. besides, the people who came didn't even go out of their way to introduce themselves... really? just show up and start playing Melee in a stranger's house? ok..

when you have your beautiful house in the city trashed and stomped by smashers and have to clean up after the ingrates, you will understand my frustration
yeah that was brawl people that ate our pie in the fridge (and your food too, probably)

I think it's just you're blaming everything on some mysterious "socal" party who trashed your house, ****ed your sister, and kicked your dog

that's understandable, just because people always tend to blame other people they're not familiar with, but before you start casting blame around realize that it was probably not a group of 5 hell-bent socal melee players with an agenda of destroying your house who were responsible:urg:

To the best of my knowledge, nobody in kira's car broke/stole/ate anything of yours, and I remember kira calling ahead a couple of times

it doesn't matter really, alan's housing >>> yours :\

onski?

Smash Ace
yeah that was brawl people that ate our pie in the fridge (and your food too, probably).........
it's water under the bridge now. and fire to the patronizing party on onski. love me or hate me, there is no in between.

so the next tourny is june 20th?
tentatively, i'm still waiting on paperwork to go through. right now is finals week at SFSU, so as you can imagine, everything takes longer to process and approve. i'll post the final date as soon as i get confirmation. but now ima have to get a recording station set up on the N64 TV... Tigerbombz AND Isai.. oh dayumnz...

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
I think its easy to blame the events on so cal considering that 90% of the people housing there were from so cal. just saying

joeplicate

Smash Master
yeah water under the bridge is the perfect way to describe it

plus the CGC biweeklies are tight
they're like what the NCBs could still be like

I just wanted to put my thoughts out there lol

onski?

Smash Ace
yeah water under the bridge is the perfect way to describe it

plus the CGC biweeklies are tight
they're like what the NCBs could still be like

I just wanted to put my thoughts out there lol
i think eric will agree that my house is pretty feckin sassy.. especially my rare collection of small trees and shrubbery

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I think its easy to blame the events on so cal considering that 90% of the people housing there were from so cal. just saying
if you knew how nice and caring everyone in that car was (kira tofu me lovage fly pat), you would never dare suggest such a thing

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
whoa adam, I wasn't pointing any fingers at your car. I was talking about the other random so cal people that were there that no one knew. there was a lot of so cal there if you remember correctly lol.

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
it's water under the bridge now. and fire to the patronizing party on onski. love me or hate me, there is no in between.

tentatively, i'm still waiting on paperwork to go through. right now is finals week at SFSU, so as you can imagine, everything takes longer to process and approve. i'll post the final date as soon as i get confirmation. but now ima have to get a recording station set up on the N64 TV... Tigerbombz AND Isai.. oh dayumnz...
isai is going to this one too?

Top Bottom