• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Adam M!

Smash Lord
VIOLENCE IN DA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUSEEEEEEEE

too bad u play samus. waste of potential!

VANS

Smash Ace
I'm kinda surprised he called the cops AND his big brother right in front of you. Seems kinda weak to do right in front of your girlfriend.
NOPE if i was his gf he wouldnt shun me for speaking my opinion. supposedly im required to agree with everything he says to be liked by him and his family, so i told him HELL NAH

so now im forbidden to talk to rey

btw im just telling it like it is, not asking for advice or anything =P
^ that part was clarified for the ppl stalking my posts since the incident

Adam M!

Smash Lord
reading in between the lines:

dayumn rey got slapped AND lost his gf? harsh bro

Adam M!

Smash Lord
samus' aerials suck tho

and like half the cast has great everything-else-you-said

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
NOPE if i was his gf he wouldnt shun me for speaking my opinion. supposedly im required to agree with everything he says to be liked by him and his family, so i told him HELL NAH

so now im forbidden to talk to rey

btw im just telling it like it is, not asking for advice or anything =P
^ that part was clarified for the ppl stalking my posts since the incident
THATS MAH HOMEGURL!

This is the Vanessa I know and like. LET IT OUT GURL!

Vanessa homeboy for life!

Violence

Smash Lord
samus' aerials suck tho

and like half the cast has great everything-else-you-said
Spacies' Recovery's not good enough for me. Neither is Sheik's, or IC's, or Doc's. I'd play Jiggs, but I don't like not having a projectile. That leaves Peach, but Samus is just sexier than she is.

When I play a Peach, all I'm thinking about is how I could be playing Samus instead.

Samus4life.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
we'll see if u make something of yourself but for now you're just a noob sticking with a bad character for no reason =P. good luck

Violence

Smash Lord
we'll see if u make something of yourself but for now you're just a noob sticking with a bad character for no reason =P. good luck
And if I played a better character, I'd just be a noob trying not to fail with a better character, too. To me, honestly, wouldn't make a difference, I'd suck either way.

Haha, thanks, though. I'll be trying my best.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
you're better than that sheridan. you can't troll the master! don't even try! what did i do to you? whatever it is, face it like a man!

Adam M!

Smash Lord
yeah, it often is hard to separate the aerials from the character

nintendo made a pretty simple game, so for the most part everyone's characteristics are quite similar character to character

MyKoChYcO

Smash Rookie
@ Vanessa
RJ was looking for support on his side because he was feeling emotional - not that you exactly have to agree with what he did. His intention wasn't to force you to choose a side, rather to be more understanding and put your personal opinion aside to cheer him up for the time being. It would have been a compromise for a person that you care about.

I'm not giving advice, I just think that you misunderstood what RJ was asking for.

@ Hostility

RJ didn't call up Chris to fight against Boback, he came on his own after RJ called his parents looking for adult advice whether to call or not. You obviously have no source of information to make these kind of judgments since you were wrong, so it would be best to not comment something negative about someone else without first having researched any evidence or sources.

At the same time, I realize that none of us were in Boback's or RJ's situation, so there should be no negative judgment on them whatsoever.

- mari

WassupJB

Smash Lord
vanessa..you got learned something.

also..
no negative judgement? i'm sure no one is judging their entire character (even though it may be understandable with proper reasoning). but i am positive people are passing judgement on the situation, that's understandable. more negative than positive judgement apparently. i want to say the collective word for what happened is "unnecessary." though that's as negative as it gets i wouldn't be surprised if some applied words like "dumb" and "stupid" thinking they're synonymous lol. are they? anywhoo

though i can't be certain, i'm pretty sure no one has dramatically changed their opinion about boback or rey. but many may agree both unnecessarily escalated this situation impressively.

oh and rey throwing money in bobacks face is completely illogical...seriously. no offense to boback but he doesn't seem like the person who would talk and reason with you after you've did some shiit like that.

Shroomed

Smash Master
hey mari, why do you call him RJ?

where's the J comin from? lol

cuz facebook says Reynaldo Rance Gonzales, there's not even a J at all!

MyKoChYcO

Smash Rookie
@ Jason
Hmm. Agreed!

Eh, but i've heard that RJ dropped the dollar...but idk for certain. (NOTHING IS CERTAINN!!!)

@ Dujuan
His name is Reynaldo JR (u know, cus my dad is Reynaldo too lool), so my family calls him RJ. xD

Shroomed

Smash Master
i think if i have a son ima name him some variation of dajuan, jajuan or sumthin

ive never really liked the notion of being a junior, iono why

people spell my name "dujuan" even on facebook where the correct spelling is "dajuan", and idk why this happens either lol

Adam M!

Smash Lord
it's quite egotistical to name ur child after yourself

it also happens cuz no one cares about u as much as u care about yourself

except ur mom

VANS

Smash Ace
mari: support is staying by his side for the entire day after the incident, waiting with him for an hour and half at the hospital. support is calling him to check up on him when no one else did

There is NO room for misunderstanding when rey's words to me were 'Vanessa you must side with me, or else i will hang up on u.' I dont think anyone knew that because this happened that night at around 2, and i highly doubt rey would tell anyone. to me, i think his intentions are pretty clear here

also, it wouldve been a lot easier to compromise had he not been yelling at me and threatening me, in addition to forrbidding me to talk to boback. I understand entirely what you're saying, but you didn't hear our conversation and the belligerence in his voice. just because he was emotional, does not give him the right to insult me

edit: i think this issue is far past settled, there doesnt seem to be any benefits from further arguments. I will comply to your mom's wish for me to stop talking to rey, not because she told me to, but because i'm done being mistreated by him

Top Bottom