• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CFL Smash fest Today, Friday (11/16) *UPDATES. CHECK FIRST POST*

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Ok, this fest is going down!!

When? Today, actually...eveningish. Come whenever you can...I'll be there around 5-6

REMEMBER TO COME HUNGRY! THIS FEST WILL 'START' WITH A DINNER RUN WITH ALL THE SMASHERS. BE SURE TO BE HUNGRY...AND BRING SOME MONEY

175 San Juan Circle
Melbourne, FL 32935-5453

Vijin's cell is 321-514-2100 if you get lost.

Remember, if you plan on staying the night, bring sleeping gear...and deodorant. We will be enforcing a "no stink" rule. If you stink, you sleep outside...and I realize I'm a mostly sarcastic person, but I'm completely serious about this one...got it? good.

Attendance list (tentative):

Angry Lobster
Vijin
RFX
Dguy
Garudo
Raistlin
Renth
Fenrir
Exarch
Rohins
Phanna (?)
Harriettheguy
Cash Mooney (?)
Det
Dooder
Ted Boosely
Mr. Driving Man
PureKorea (???)
Otru (???)
QDVS (???)
Rx (???)
Proteus (?)

Remember, there is tile to sleep on, so BRING BEDDING IF YOU PLAN ON STAYING THE NIGHT.

Also, any TVs / Cubes that can be brought NEED to be brought. We have a shortage...so bring your setups.

TO EVERYBODY RIDING WITH ME OVER THERE...WE'LL BE STAYING THE NIGHT THERE AND LEAVING EARLY THE NEXT MORNING...AT LIKE 9. I HATE TO DO THIS TO YOU, BUT YEAH, I HAVE TO...

Renth

Smash Hero
I approve of this idea if i can find a ride that is... once we set a locaton... and such

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Like I said, we just need a venue...at the WORST case, I could hold it, but I'd like a better place. Louis/Joetrue/Sheer? you know you want to. ; )

Thomas, you should come...yes yes I'd pick you up at the bus stop and drive you back on Saturday.

Proteus

Smash Apprentice
Should be cool. I might be going to the UCF game (basketball) but I'd love to go when that's over. I need the practice.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
the real issue here is if anybody is willing to give a venue up for this...

In the worst case, i could do it, but my roomies wouldn't be too thrilled, most likely...I'll mention it to them if nobody has a place...but there's probably a better option.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I am pretty much 100% certain we can do it in Melbourne, just like the previous smashfest. It is a matter of if everybody is alright with that drive. I spoke with RFX and he said he was cool with it. Spoke with Vijin a few days ago about a possible smash fest and he said probably.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Our place works. As long as Razrx is there, since I don't get out of work until 11:00 :(
We had a nice set up a couple weeks ago when Ted's crew and Noob test came. Holding it in our place shouldn't be a problem.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Well I get off work at 11:00 and Razrx doesn't get off till 10:00. So I'm not exactly sure if our place is a good idea. Unless you guys don't mind coming over later at night and just staying up all night to play smash.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Well I get off work at 11:00 and Razrx doesn't get off till 10:00. So I'm not exactly sure if our place is a good idea. Unless you guys don't mind coming over later at night and just staying up all night to play smash.
I'm off friday, so I could handle your guys place lol

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Well if I went, then I'd have to come back to Melbourne again for thanksgiving. This is such short notice again. I think me and Q are going to just keep playing Super Mario Galaxy ftw.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
What times this **** going down
Well, i'll prolly be at vijin and rfx's place all day so if you need to leave at a certain time thats fine. Otherwise i'm guessing people should get there around 7 or 8

dguy6789

Smash Lord
For those of you who plan to crash for the night, be sure to bring bedding.

Angry Lobster, Vijin, RFX, Dguy, Garudo, Raistlin, Renth. I don't know specifically who from the Boosley Bunch will be there.

Melbourne can provide 2 TVs and 2 Cubes. I would like to try and have a total of 5 setups.

Renth

Smash Hero
I'll bring a cube...

HEY EVERYONE DON'T EAT BEFORE YOU GET THERE!!!!
Lets all go out and have dinner once we've all arrived.

Now. Who's going. So we'll know who to wait on. Will you make a list in your first post Darrel?

Me.
i'm all about this idea

Top Bottom