• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEO2010 Results - Orlando, FL - June 5/6 - Brawl Bracket up

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
CEO2010 Results

Melee Doubles

1: Gary Coleman Brian Hemorrhage LOL (Chu + Hbox) ($220.00)
2: Sup baby? (Everlasting Yayhuz + Dr. PP) ($110.00)
3: Death and **** Giants From the North (Tope + Cyrain) ($66.00)
4: Colin and dop (Col Bol + Dop) ($44.00)
5: Darkrain + Husband (darkrain and husband)
5: $$ Eternal Lugia Master Sniper 69 xxx (Harriet The Guy + RockCrock)
7: White Rice (plank and chinessah)
7: Power Ranger Zeo (Merck + Fullmetal)
9: PlupNasty (Plup Nasty)
9: The Latest Rap Song (Phanna + UberIce)
9: **** n Balls (Dark Sonic + Raistlin)
9: Elmo and the cookie monster (NicaBoy + Flamin' Roy)
13: Unncessary Johns (Blind Ghost + VGMasta)
13: Psychadelic Dream Machine (Lajin + Apollo)
13: Strangers in a strange land (ballstics + Jpobs)
13: How to Eat a Watermelon (PB&J + C)
17: Life isn't F-air (SmashMac + SheikSSBM)
17: We met on Eharmony (RFX + Vign)
17: W4SM (Articanus + Drugged Fox)
17: Black people run fast (Zone + Tropical Taco)
17: Arroz con abichuela,gandules y pollo (Action ******* + Garbanzo)
25: cash mooney and Kaiser

Melee Singles

1: Hungrybox ($844,674.99) ($400.00) Lost to no one
2: Colbol ($200.00) Lost to Dr. PP and HBOX
3: Dr. PP ($120.00) Lost to HBOX and gave the loser’s finals set to Colbol
4: Chu Dat ($80.00) Lost to HBOX and Colbol
5: Tope (Lost to Dr. PP and ChuDat)
5: Uberice (Lost to HBOX and Colbol)
7: Plank
7: Darkrain
9: Skratch
9: Laijin
9: Flamin' Roy
9: Everlasting Yayuhhz
13: Dop
13: Plup
13: FullMetal
13: Rock Crock
17: Trikrome
17: Merck
17: Raistlin
17: Cyrain
17: HarrietTheGuy
17: Kniht
17: Travis
17: DogySamich
25: Zone
25: Nasty
25: Husband
25: Articanus
25: PB & J
25: 7 Deadly Sins
25: dark sonic
25: SmashMac

Pools Cutoff
1: Hungrybox ()
1: Everlasting Yayuhhz
1: Dr. PP ()
1: Chu Dat()
1: Dop
1: Tope ()
1: FullMetal ()
1: Travis ()
1: Cyrain ()
1: Laijin
1: Plank ()
1: Trikrome
1: Flamin' Roy ()
1: Skratch ()
1: Kniht
1: Darkrain ()
17: 7 Deadly Sins
17: Uberice ()
17: DogySamich
17: Colbol ()
17: Zone
17: Rockcrock ()
17: Plup
17: Articanus
17: PB & J
17: Husband ()
17: SmashMac ()
17: dark sonic ()
17: Nasty
33: Kaiser
33: Blind Ghost
33: Apollo
33: Peef
33: Pengie
33: Frames
33: Rock Crock ()
33: Cash Mooney
33: Ballistics
33: NicaBoy ()
33: VGMasta
33: C ()
33: 702
33: RedHalberd ()
33: Dark Sonic ()
33: Phanna
49: DewDaDash
49: Rx ()
49: Pr0ject
49: Yummy n' Beefy
49: Garbanzo
49: SighRax
49: Action *******
49: CapnCrunch
49: Mojo
49: Kuya
49: Snap
49: Sworddancer
49: GrindFox
49: Jpobs ()

Brawl Doubles

1: Dirty Sanchez (Candy + Chu) ($160)
2: Rage Afrian DI (RedHalberd + Mampam) ($80)
3: Honey Roasted Samurai (Kadaj + HrNut) ($48)
4: Los Negros (Kyon + GDX) ($32)
5: Gruesome Twosome (Chaz + Bonesaw)
5: Balanced Breakfast (Pultergust + Dfear)
7: Team SheikSSBM (SheikSSBM + NSM)
7: Blood Gods (Xoltis + Afro)
9: Alejandro Stunning Turnips (D-Torr + Hiori)
9: Chess and Puma (Chess and Puma)
9: Smk (Mixcoatl + superwolf)
9: MLB (DewDaDash + ******)
13: Team Tiger Woods (Tong + Minus)
13: Do Stuff (ScaryLB59 + Trumptighc)
13: Insane (Rabbi + nsane)
13: RYO's LOVE! (RYO, G.LOVE!)

Brawl Singles (Top 4 Split)

1: RedHalberd () ($102.50) MK, Snake
1: HRNut () ($102.50) Snake
1: Chu () ($102.50) Kirby
1: Mero ($102.50) MK
5: Puma
5: chaz
7: Kadaj
7: GDX
9: SheikSSBM
9: Afro ()
9: Mampam
9: Dfear
13: Kyon
13: Bonesaw
13: Xaltis ()
13: Hiori
17: Candy ()
17: Dtorr
17: DewDaDash
17: Walnut ()
17: SuperWolf
17: Ryo
17: Poltergust
17: ScaryLB59
25: Chess
25: mlorenzo
25: NSM ()
25: Angbad
25: Rx ()
25: Trumptighc
25: Gilberto
25: G-LOVE
33: Riz
33: DTM
33: Renki
33: Kenny
33: Ryuukossei
33: ******
33: Action *******
33: Mixcoatl
49: 7-11

M@v

Subarashii!
Candy coming down to florida, guessing he's thinking a cake walk since FL went to c-bus

Then he gets shut out of top 10.

yikes.

Mampam

Smash Ace
Good shiz floddaa in both events
your reincarnation reppin dat d3 xD
<3 puma

afro? as in afro thundah?

why was there a 4 way split?
my bro and hrnut were in winner finals
and for some reason the venue wouldnt allow mero vs chu to play their last match before it closed, and chu had to go, so to be nice, top 4 just split, and ended it there

lmao @ TWO of my losers matches in a row not showing up

dammit chu i wish id taken that 2nd game...... too close
good ****

and yeah candy...... when u bring snake to fl...... **** can happen xD

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
dang... with nick riddle 2-0ing ally, and candy placing not to well.... Florida is no joke when it comes to fighting snakes.

Florida a.k.a snake burial grounds.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Aight, watch me do what most people on this board can't do. Shoutouts. In a timely manner, to the point.

__

Shoutouts to:

Colbol: For putting up with black people, again.

Fullmetal and Cornel: YOU F***ERS WERE GETTIN MECH SWARMED AND THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT. PRAY TO YOUR ADVANCE WAR GODS THAT THE DS DIED WHEN IT DID.

$mac: for havin the good ol' "rock the s*** out of each other" match. T'was fun.

That Kirby Player, Dude (Kuya? Kooya? Something I honestly didn't get your name and I'm a bad person for it): for being the first person to actually stand up to my kirby trolling in FL. THAT MAN IS THE TRUTH WITH KIRBY THOUGH, REAL TALK. I'm actually going to work on my kirby. THAT MAN MADE ME A BELIEVER IN THE RAINBOW CRUISE KIRBY.

Savannah: Lol at you guys driving down to FL but cant go to a **** GA tourney.

Tope: S***! S***! TOPE! TOPE! S***! TOPE! ^_^

N***aboy and flamin' roy: ..... darkies.

DONE. SHOUTOUT.
cause f*** doin some real work.

Pi

Smash Hero
Very fun tournament, looking forward to more big ones in the future
Glad to have met all of the NC, and always nice to see the boys from GA.
Hopefully I'll be able to make it to some local tourneys you guys have

Shoutouts:
the NC crew, I won't be forgetting you guys for some time, since you got my friend TANK hooked on sayin baby haha.

Good matches to Cam & Snap, always welcome peach & falco experience, they are my weak points, and you guys are mad chill, look forward to seein you guys in the future!

PP & Yay, fun fun team matches, PP so humble, seem like such a god **** nice guy! Lol, yay you are beast man, 2funny, wish we could have hung out more & gotten some more friendlies

Ballistics nice matches man, we'll definitely chill in the future

Skrach & Plup very good **** you two, glad to have you guys around to practice & get tips from even if I don't always agree with your recommendations plup! lol

Everyone in my pool, good stuff, Drugged & Grind fox I know how tough it is to face samus if you don't know the matchup, cause I don't either, but was very impressed with how you two did, especially with this being your first tourney (drugged fox).

Dark Sonic, Raistlin, Apollo always nice seein you guys, we have to get together and play again some time!

Smashmac man, couldn't agree with you more about SDing, totally changes the momentum @.@, nice talkin to ya man, wish we had gotten some friendlies though

Dogysammich I'd say the doc v Samus matchup is like 70-30 in docs favor on FD, but becomes a **** load easier on stages with platforms lmao. Honesly I couldn't even hit you let alone kill you on FD. Wish we coulda played more, I have like 0 doc experience.

Nasty sucks that you weren't on top of your game, next time we'll get a cookie cake, you play 2good when you got some delicious cookie cake in you haha

Sick nice seeing you, too bad it wasn't in GF scrub! We gotta have another smashfest, I feel like I'm gettin better at the cfalc matchup and you adapt like a mo fo so I'd like to see how I fair >=)

Col bol ya baddy, lol, always nice hangin with you, appreciate the support in my matches, uptilt2good lol.

Chineesa (sp?) smart foxes are something I've yet to find a way to counter, the SD's didn't help but you play the matchup really well, appreciate you gettin so many friendlies with me.

Mooney nice seein you man, guess this'll be the last time for a while eh? Gl in your endeavors, hope to see you in the future.

Rock Crock, I would greatly appreciate it if you would stop edgeguarding me so hard, ty :). Seriously though, I've never had so many options covered before, felt like **** lol. Nice games though, we'll catch some friendlies next time, and good ****ing **** in the tourney !!

Phanna nice seeing you again man, thanks for the tips on those matchups, next time though I expect 3 samus mains in the top 3! Aight?! oh also, pi money match next time i see you

Dop ty for making me hesitate to look over my shoulder, I'm sure that will come in handy >=( lol.

Darkrain & husband, always nice meeting legends, you two seem mad chill, I shoulda snagged some friendlies with you guys...hope to see you at some more big tourneys

Frames if only the payout was in corn dogs, I think you could have won that **** haha. If you're givin serious thought to TO6 sign me the **** up man!

Prolly missin some peeps so sorry if I am, but really fun tournament, Learned a **** ton from it and looking forward to the next big one! Only complaint I had was that melee didn't have enough room! We had like 5 or more setups just sitting on the ground man =\
Also, lets ban wobbling next time kthx.

PB&J

Smash Hero
shout out to my controller your going in the garbage..nah i got ***** it was fun seeing everyone..fl is too good in both games

OverLade

Smash Hero
This was a truly amazing tournament for both brawl and Melee and I don't feel bad for missing MLG at all.

1: Hungrybox - Amazing tournament, thanks for hosting. Good stuff in Melee.
2: Colbol - Mabye one day, I will get a chance to see the used car stairway to heaven...till then I'll keep practicing Melee ;D
3: Dr. PP - Great stuff.
4: Chu Dat - See brawl results lol
5: Tope - I had fun watching your sheik
5: Uberice
7: Plank - Cool guy, great tournament
7: Darkrain - I had a great time playing you and thanks for the few tips you could give me. Your falcon is too manly.
9: Skratch - Nice meeting you and I had a great time playing you
9: Laijin
9: Flamin' Roy
9: Everlasting Yayuhhz - Dis nugguh time me out at FAST1...
13: Dop - Thanks a lot for housing us
13: Plup
13: FullMetal
13: Rock Crock - "The crowd chanting rockcrock"
17: Trikrome
17: Cyrain
17: HarrietTheGuy - Had a lot of fun playing you, epic time at Ihop as well. Look forward to playing later this summer.
17: Kniht
17: Travis
17: DogySamich - LOL glad I could meet the legend. Fun friendlies and don't infract me haha.
25: Zone
25: Nasty
25: Husband - Thanks so much for the sheik tips and I had a great time playing you.
25: Articanus
25: PB & J - Nice seeing u ma ***.
25: 7 Deadly Sins
25: dark sonic
25: Smash Mac - Fun matches in pools, nice meetinng you.

1: RedHalberd () ($102.50) MK, Snake - Ur pretty gud
1: HRNut () ($102.50) Snake - Nice seeing you as always, sad that we didn't really get to play lol.
1: Chu () ($102.50) Kirby - Nice meeting you (again) and nice playing you as well. You seemed a little sick/off your game when we played, but it was an honor and I look forward to seeing you again.
1: Mero ($102.50) MK - Da Bess Puerto Rican brawler thus far? Good **** in singles and nice seein ya.
5: Puma - The CO18 impersonator strikes again. You did MAD work this tourney and good stuff.
5: chaz - Great stuff bringing it back, and fun doubles matches. Really glad you could make this tourney.
7: Kadaj - Thanks for coming out, you remind me why marth is still really good. Really epic watching you play and fun matches in doubles.
7: GDX - Always one of the most pleasant smashers to be around. Always cool hanging with you and looking forward to the next one.
9: Afro - Ah, sensei Afro. You can give Snake a break but eventually you will be unable to contain the beast and will come back at 100% power. It'll be just like old times...not really, but even better.
9: Mampam - Dis guy carried me in doubles.
9: Dfear - Fun matches in tourney, and really funny guy. Small creek? DAS GOOD SHEEEE
13: Kyon - One of the most chill smashers, good stuff vs Candy and look forward to seeing ya (and bashing your low tier character haha)
13: Bonesaw - BONESSSSSAAAWWWWW!!! Nice seeing ya its been a while.
13: Xaltis - DAS GOOD SHEEEEEEEEEE
13: Hiori - NICE SEEIN YA
17: Candy - Really nice seeing you and Chu come out here. Really chill guy to hang out with, and even though you may have been a lil off your game thanks for coming out. FL still stays serious about Snake though lol.
17: Dtorr - Great matches and I'd love to get more NickRiddle practice against ur ZSS.
17: DewDaDash - LOL sorry for cheering against you I can't let Naples prevail on the NATIONAL POWER RANKING haha. Nice seeing you.
17: Walnut - Really awesome guy, always a pleasure seeing you and having a deep convo.
17: SuperWolf - Yo Nice seeing u and keep workin on that MK.
17: Ryo - Yo ***** you gotta cut your dyk back or some **** cuz I keep stepping on it.
17: Poltergust - WHY CHOCOLATE MILK POLT?
17: ScaryLB59 -Good sheeee taking out Candy in winners Ed. Tampa da bess. You just gotta keep the momentum rolling.
25: Chess - Fun doubles matches and friendlies. You have a really sick nade game but you have to use it vs MK if you want to stand a chance. Learn to camp lol.
25: mlorenzo - Thanks for coming out Mic, it's always good seein gmore Tampa Reps in the bracket. Falcon too good.
25: NSM - Nice seeing you.
25: Rx - We found a place to house, thanks.
25: Trumptighc - Thanks for ditching us early and ****...na thanks for coming out and I have ur car charger.
25: G-LOVE - 9s on command like UTDzac son.
33: Ryuukossei
33: Mixcoatl

C.J. - Thanks so much for driving me and my brother. There's no one I'd rather get lost in orlando with at 3am in the morning lol.

Playing Melee was amazing. I feel like I'm just now really getting a feel for the game. I really want to be able to get into brackets/do well next time, and I'd love any friendlies/advice anyone can give me. Nicaboy you gotta teach me the ways :laugh:

This tourney deserves a sequel.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Gooooood ****, DIDNT MAKE IT OUTA POOLS BUT OHHHHHH WELLL.

Shoutouts:

MY POOL-
PEEF: GG's, they were close. Play 2 Win my friend, Play 2 win.

Merck: Was nice playing you in tournament again, those were some fun matches although it woulda been nice to have gotten some friendlies in.

Chu: Was enjoyable finally getting to play you, hope you come out to more FL tourneys.

~~~~~~~~~~

Pr0jecT's Carload of ****:

Phanna: Thanks for driving on the way back, lets hope you got some good footage!

RockCrock: You did great, was fun. Good luck at POE3

UberIce: You played awesome, you did awesome, and you didn't mean to ****ing do that so don't go around saying you're anything special cause you beat Darkrain. <3

~~~~~~~~~~

NC Crew

Glad you all could make it, was alot of fun playing you Yayuhz. Too bad we didn't get to play PP, next time we will (and shiz'll be there to beast you when you beat me)

Everyone Else!

Mojo: Your ganon is becoming better each time i play you, keep working on it. You're technical, just gotta learn the smarts.

Kuya: GG's with you as usual, those sly low tiers of yours are getting deadlier each time we play.

7DS: I'm RockCrock, for real. GG's

Darkrain: I enjoyed our short money match, glad you came out to CEO.

PBnJ: Good to see you again man, we didn't get in any friendlies but we shall next time.

Colbol: COLIN, YOUUUUU SUCK. jk <3

Harriettheguy: You're my favorite smasher in the world alongside Javier :D also, get ***** and ragequitnoobLOL

Apollo: Jaaaaaavier, we didn't get to play :(

Selodin: Good to see you making it out to tournaments, you're getting better each time we play. GG's man.

Husband: Thanks for coming out and It was awesome to finally play and meet you, you have a pretty good impersonation of Colbol, i could hardly tell the difference between play styles :p

Dogy: GG's at Colbol's house, Falcon Free For All is a Florida thing :p

HBox: Thanks a bunch for helping host this Juan, and good **** on winning. We'll get those spacies in some other time.

Nasty: GG's man. Always close matches whenver I play you.

Plank: Thanks for hosting this and coming out here. Too bad we didn't get to play though.

GG's to everyone I played, If I left you out im sorry <3

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't even like to do shout outs normally

PP - I'm learning how to power shield just for you buddy
Colbol - would have liked to singles you
Hbox - ditto ^^
Plank - win some lose some
Nicaboy - cg's >.>
Harriet - roll moar
yayhuhz - close as usual
scratch - nice marth boy... kinda reminds me of azen
dop - where's my 2$
rock crock - i'll have to take your $ some other time
dark rain - ditto ^^
chu - god****it man!!!!! so angry
alex and travis - yeeeeee
ballistics - too good :)

and to everyone else that didn't get a chance to play me, i am so sorry :( I wish I could have played everyone <3

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
kk kais, провал. wtf last place LOL

so exhausted @ lax. gonna be a long ride ): . see you all in a few months. thanks for hosting hbox, for buying me lunch kevin (both kevins), @guy who cheered against me, be bad more. and for housing me pat + driving me to my gf late at night lol.

feruell!

edit: tope 2good.

чертовски сyкa

DFEAR

Smash Hero
shoutouts----wargarblllll,etc.

1: RedHalberd- too good man...i thought i was good in the snake matchup but your better on the opposite side of the matchup >.<, but in all seriousness man...
DAT WAS SUM GOOD SHEEEEE~!
1: HRNut - man too cool as always, you saved us from getting lost.
1: Chu
1: Mero
5: Puma
5: chaz - i wont be a ***** next time :\, ill make you proud
7: Kadaj
7: GDX- you're a man. need i say more? you also saved our ***** PLUS PLUSSSSS the lolz ensued with your presence around it was indeed GOOD SHEEEE~
9: Afro - CRIMINALLLLLLL UPPPPPERRRRRRRRRRR
9: Mampam - creeks? seriously!? a friggin creek dood. i can barely jump a rope let alone a creek O_<
9: Dfear - who da *** deez nigr
13: Kyon - you dont understand how scared i was playing you o.o...great matches tho
13: Bonesaw - yo zach is cool =P
13: Xaltis - ***** say WHAAAAA!?
13: Hiori - this dood has mad crazy hair its awesome, cool kid as always.
17: Candy
17: Dtorr - whatever this kid was doing....he was doing it goooooood =P
17: DewDaDash
17: Walnut - i see you're stepping it up. DAS GOOD SHEEEE~!
17: SuperWolf - man, dawg. your mk was actually intimidating to me o.o.
17: Ryo
17: Poltergust - IM SOOOOO SORRRRRYYYYYY
17: ScaryLB59 - sheik vs snake....sheiks favor...100%
25: Chess
25: mlorenzo
25: NSM
25: Rx
25: Trumptighc
25: G-LOVE
33: Renki - this man right here...he is GOOD SHEEEEE~!
33: Ryuukossei - dood diddy is gay :\ nuff said.
33: Mixcoatl - orphean g@yd you man im sorry :\.

thanks to juan/hungrybox for being so hungry and of course his hospitality has no bounds

gdx is amazing at housing ppl...and i swear if his cat wasnt so manly i wouldve assume his cat was zangief or something.

i would like to thank poltergust aka MAP QUEST THUG for telling us the most precise directions known...or should i say UNKNOWN to a gps. it was mad fun wasting 2 and half hours of gas going in the opposite direction....madddddd funnnn....=P

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Shout outs!

1. Hungry Box. Coach...I want you to know that you put me as "Xoltis in doubles but Xaltis in singles" thats how we got that mixed up coach...

2. Chudat. I loved 0-deathing your kirby in teams, but would really like to play friendlys sometimes, to actually fight.

3. Mampam. I don't know how you jumping over them creeks...but...you doin it good.

4. Red Halberd. DAT IS SOME GOOOD SHEEEEEEE!

5. GDX. Thank you for saving our lives.

6. Chaz. OHHHHH! KAITO-KUN!!!

7. Scary. Good sheee taking out MKs in tourney!

8. Ryo. REALLY GOOD Games, was ****ing scared as hell when I suicided our last match on CS, then I won with CG to spike, but your Ike so you were prepared for it...get it Ike? PREPARE YOURSELF!

9. Riz. My Falco Destroys kirbys, just ask chudat.

10. Hrnut. Next time it won't be the same!

11. The rest of CFL. GOOD SHEEE!

thanks to juan/hungrybox for being so hungry and of course his hospitality has no bounds

gdx is amazing at housing ppl...and i swear if his cat wasnt so manly i wouldve assume his cat was zangief or something.

i would like to thank poltergust aka MAP QUEST THUG for telling us the most precise directions known...or should i say UNKNOWN to a gps. it was mad fun wasting 2 and half hours of gas going in the opposite direction....madddddd funnnn....=P

To the rest of South Florida.

We tried to hold the fort down but CFL got the best of us this time.

Mampam

Smash Ace
Brawl Singles (Top 4 Split)

1: RedHalberd () ($102.50) <3333
1: HRNut () ($102.50) hrnugguh <3 yall shuda played wfs xD
1: Chu () ($102.50) mains fav nintendo char <3 n TOO GOOD with him, wish id taken the 2nd match though =( sooooooooooooooo close
1: Mero ($102.50) this kid is too legit
5: Puma MAH *** getting 5th at his first out of tally fl tourney!!! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! <333
5: chaz Once again, we didnt play =( im suprised u didnt ask me to mm xD
7: Kadaj MAH OTHER *** we also never played =( wifi is not legit, thanks for coming down, im pissed u cant move here =/
7: GDX - OF ****ING COURSE I HAD TO LOSE TO U FOR THE 45719451279347917 time >=O
<33333 oh well, at least u enjoy diddy dittos as much as i do ;D
ill practice my banana game even more to make it even better
9: SheikSSBM - never played =(
9: Afro () ur too funny man, keep the snake going, as well as the kirby, and get ridiculous again
9: Mampam <--- who is this scrub?
9: Dfear - i dun told u..... redhalberd was NOT the player to try the bananas....... at any time of the hour......
lol u were MAD cool, we must diddy ditto gay one day ;D
13: Kyon too good vs candy =D repping that peach
13: Bonesaw lol, ur hilarious, but we never played =(
13: Xaltis () ur also hilarious, fun tourney set, yeah, i wasnt planning on cg to spike, i still wudnt take snake to ps1 though xD good sheeeeeeeiiiit
13: Hiori havent played u since wato 8??
17: Candy () of course........ we never played....... =( **** happens when snakes come to fl
17: Dtorr RAWR u disappeared....... so we never played
17: DewDaDash - sorry man =(
17: Walnut () lol @ the early 90s cut
17: SuperWolf lol @ 2nd match, u got me, ur really cool, but no i dont want any xD
17: Ryo - the deeeeeeeiiiiiiickkk is too long, SO GLAD u were there
17: Poltergust - lol, i had no idea fighting yoshi and rc with d3 wud be that hard..... and lmao @ last match...... didnt think a nade wud break your shield........ RAGE FWD SMASH
17: ScaryLB59 - wow...... just wow....... Tampa too good
25: Chess - lol @ our mm.... i wanted to mm u with diddy later..... and why am i SOOOOOOO bad at snake dittos =(
25: mlorenzo - TOO MANLY
25: NSM ()
25: Rx () - thanks for the free win =D i still wanted to play too, but there were no tvs open
25: Trumptighc - very nice the match i watched, u played perfectly =D
25: G-LOVE - man, if u hadnt SD'd that dubs match lol xD <33333 good **** vs marth and mk, and of course...... the rest xD keep 9ing
33: Kenny - thanks for the 2nd free win xD
33: Ryuukossei - i must find u
33: Mixcoatl - yeah, i wanted to play too
49: 7-11[/QUOTE]

and yes guys....... when running from dogs....... i DO have the power........ to jump over small creeks ;D

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
it's sad that colin beats hungry in local tournaments and never big tournaments

at least he got second! Go COWBELL! ahem COLBOL*

ss118

Smash Master
Waiting for videos as well. Can't wait to see all the videos of me losing versus Skrach/ Hungrybox/ Plup lol

Anyway, shout outs that I remember: I need a list of people who were actually there, but whatever. I'm also REALLY bad with names, so don't feel bad if I don't know yours.

Kirby player: first guy I played, had a very legit kirby. dude you looked like L from Death Note: I knew you were instantly BA from just that lol.

Dogy: Do you know how long it took for me to break down on my parents till they let us go to anything? Also, you will be seeing a lot more from us.

Nicaboy: very awesome shiek. wish I could of won a match where you didn't side b twice. Off the stage. Very good peach as well, made me ban brinstar the rest of the tourney out of pure paranoid-ness.

Laijin: Man awesome mew2 v Young link match! ;D
Again sometime? Also very tight shiek, almost had me in pools.

Skratch(spelled it right?): Awesome matches I had versus you, sorry you had the phantom hit forward smash. Last match was intense, though you did mess up a lot from what I could tell. Dash attack to reverse up at 202% ftw? =)

Darkrain: I wanted to play you where you DIDN'T almost reverse sacred combo me. Seriously man, holy F[_],CK! T-T

PB+J: awesome as I remember. Wish we could of played more. I would like to believe, if no one else does, you have some respect for Savannah.

Hungrybox: only played you three times, but irl you were really cool. I know you were ****ing with me the last two matches, but even then you made me feel a lot better about myself.

Fullmetal: first time no MM? Sweet! It was a lot of fun and we both played relatively even. Take your teching and go to hell, though. I'll meet you there with one of my up-b combos. xD

Colbol: pretty **** awesome. you showed me a lot of awesome **** with fox versus other spacies, and you helped me a good bit in the jigs match-up. Teach me how to continuously moonwalk with fox: I can do it once but seriously, repeatedly? Man ****, get off the drugs.

Samus player that beat me in losers: very good ****. I need to learn how to play samus without just spamming lazers: I thought I had you on the last match but you made a tremendous comeback.

Phanna+Uberice: me+druggedfox lost to you guys in losers but **** it, I get eliminated by samus everywhere.

Chudat: played you a little and I'm sure you weren't going all-out, but I'd like to think I did something to deserve those couple of one-stocks versus you. Sorry about spitting on you T-T

General Fox+Falco players I played: I saw a lot of technical stuff that scared the **** out of me, but stop always teching. I talked to some of you about it and you did tremendously better.

Korean fox player: who are you? I walk in, you infinite my DK on FD for a 0-death before I reset, almost 4-stock my falco and then barely beat my marth? What the ****!

Anyone one else I missed PLEASE tell me and I'll add you: I am very bad at this stuff. T0T

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
SHOUT OUTS!

RedHalberd: "You are too good...I want to get some more of your wise metaknight advice"

HRNut: "Bro I'm proud of you! Get better and continue to do good"

Chu: "Good kirby. You should be more confident versus metaknight."

Mero: "Your really stepping it up...hope my advice worked"

Puma: "Bro I had no idea...you are one of the best! lol Florida doesn't even know how good other Florida players are lol!"

chaz: "Keep it up and, nice seeing you"

Kadaj: "Nice meeting you...thanks for showing me up versus Sheikssbm"

GDX: "GD Extreme bannana and a slip away from 1st place! great help with the tourney thanks bro."

SheikSSBM: "Great DDD I was upset I couldn't figure what I was doing wrong but, your legit...gg's"

Afro_Thundah: "Still pretty much professional and...I think kirby sounds awesome! Nice seeing you"

Mampam: "I think that you are potentially one of the best. Seriously awesome stuff!"

Dfear: "You're really good...Hope to play you again!"

Kyon: "The best peach player on earth (my favorite)"

Bonesaw: "Lol darn Hrnut training tips...I will get you next time. gg's"

Xaltis: "Wow! nice seeing you and your falco is fun to watch."

Hiori: "Nice zero suit in friendlies. Peach peach peach :)"

Candy: "Nice meeting you Candy and, unfortunate placing"

Dtorr: "Always good to see you. Very underatted player."

DewDaDash: "I didn't recall seeing you but, always good ddd"

Walnut: "You did pretty good considering you lost your first game"

SuperWolf "I heard good things."

Ryo: "I think your Ike and your Marth is good. Very good."

Poltergust: "Yoshi and all your other characters are very good"

ScaryLB59: "ED = snake killer!"

Rx: "Okay Metaknight of Florida nice seeing you"

Renki: "Keep switching it up but, awesome sheik bro stick with it."

Action: "Nice seeing you"

Mixcoatl: "Nice snake bro"

PS. ~Walnut

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I had a great time at this tournament. I hardly go anymore and only planned to go the night before with Rockcrock, Phanna, Project and Uber-Ice, but I had such a good time it was worth it (not the $20 door-fee though. That caught me by surprise). Everyone I played I had a great time playing whether in friendlies, pools or bracket.

I'll try to get to shout-outs sometime this week. If I don't, just assume that everyone that I played and talked to I had a good time doing so.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Seems like I'm doing a lot better at tournies as of recent. I just gotta continue this personal growth and start doing even better.

1: Hungrybox ()
1: Everlasting Yayuhhz - Nice seeing you again. Too bad we didn't get to play
1: Dr. PP ()
1: Chu Dat()
1: Dop
1: Tope () - Come out to more MD/VA tournies. I have not seen you at a tourney since I have been in MD
1: FullMetal () - Nice set in brackets.
1: Travis ()
1: Cyrain () - Read what I said for Tope
1: Laijin - Hey its me
1: Plank () - ****ing sheik dittos
1: Trikrome
1: Flamin' Roy ()
1: Skratch () - Your Marth is still good
1: Kniht
1: Darkrain () - Wanted to play you
17: 7 Deadly Sins - Nice seeing you again bro. Keep playing and get out to more tournies
17: Uberice ()
17: DogySamich - Nice singles set
17: Merck - Nice seeing you again
17: Colbol () - Nice singles set. NEXT TIME!
17: Zone
17: Rockcrock ()
17: Raistlin - We didn't get to play :(
17: Plup
17: Articanus - Campy Falco. ;o Nice pools set
17: PB & J
17: Husband () - Good to see your still coming to OOS tournies
17: SmashMac () - Your YL is still good :) Good matches bro
17: dark sonic () - Nice seeing you again
17: Nasty
33: Kaiser
33: Blind Ghost
33: Apollo - Teams :( WE WILL TRIUMPTH NEXT TIME WE TEAM!
33: Peef
33: Pengie
33: Frames
33: Rock Crock ()
33: Cash Mooney
33: Ballistics
33: NicaBoy () - Good pools set
33: VGMasta
33: C () - Nice seeing you again
33: 702
33: RedHalberd ()
33: Dark Sonic () - Is this a typo? why is there a darksonic up above?
33: Phanna - Didn't get to play you :(
49: DewDaDash
49: Rx () - Money match next time
49: Pr0ject
49: Yummy n' Beefy - Nice seeing you again
49: Garbanzo - Nice seeing you again
49: SighRax
49: Action ******* - Nice seeing you again
49: CapnCrunch - Good pools set
49: Mojo
49: Kuya
49: Snap