• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEO 2011 Fighting Game Championships Orlando FL, 18,000Sqft Venue

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
DAvid, i can give my TV if you want to use it.
And my wii if you promise to watch it with your life.
Yes to the TV. Thanks Mink.

You could hold on to your Wii. I won't be able to watch it with my life at this.

I'm bringing a set-up~

I have Multiple copies of Melee and Brawl if you want to change up the ratio of set-ups for a game suddenly to speed up pools/bracket progress.

:rosalina:

:phone:
Thanks 2link.

I'll put you down as a Melee setup for now.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Greenace? Are you that Freenix that got beat by Timothy? I was just talking about you like 10 minutes ago lol. "Its understandable if he's never seen Doom do that before. But how the heck does he fall for it twice? LOL"
Lets do it. $10. 3/5

No disrespect though bro. You'll get better and learn.
LOL good **** man you watched my two worst matches. Now that's out of the way. Let's money match $30 2/3 ****ing smashfag.

And if anyone else thinks i'm bad let me take your money, while i'm laughing in top 8.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol **** is getting real

Seeing if Mahg and I go, he should MM us for old times sake

Laijin

Smash Hero
LOL good **** man you watched my two worst matches. Now that's out of the way. Let's money match $30 2/3 ****ing smashfag.

And if anyone else thinks i'm bad let me take your money, while i'm laughing in top 8.
Yo. I even put no disrespect in my post to show that I really didn't mean anything harsh to you.
But since you REALLY want to take that extra step forward.
Lets do it.
Calling me a smashfag implies you think the only game I main is smash lol gtfo.
I won't play for more than $10 since im pretty tight on money that weekend. But if I win you're more than welcome to do salty runback for an additional $10. If I'm feeling good that day though, I might just make it $30 from the get go.
Top 8 at CEO? Bro. You won't get past top 300 if you make silly decisions like approaching doom with Phoenix while he's sitting on three meters lol. That entire set was full of bad decisions actually. You have a lot of catching up to do if you want to be even remotely successful. And I'm not saying this to put you down, but real talk just get some more experience man.

I'll mm you but I don't feel like throwing **** at each other over smashboards.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
laijin my hero, greenace bullies me irl : [ he took my lunch money. get that **** back!

Laijin, the hero, the legend, the smasherrrrrrrrrr

GreenAce

Smash Ace
If you looked at the dates you can tell there more that a month apart. Actually yesterday viscant got hit by that twice in the same set. Does that make not a top player.

And actually i'm a top player down here and I win tourneys.

Laijin

Smash Hero
If you looked at the dates you can tell there more that a month apart. Actually yesterday viscant got hit by that twice in the same set. Does that make not a top player.

And actually i'm a top player down here and I win tourneys.
Top player where? South Dakota or something? loooool. Doesn't really matter if your scene isn't that great. Anyone that brags about being a top player when nobody has ever heard of you is the first sign of being free.
I'd reserve from doing that if I were you

Rockenos

Smash Apprentice
Hey, the hotel people didn't seem to know about the free badge for 2 nights plus reservation.
I'm doing the "reserve 2 nights get 1 free special" and I want to know if I can get a free badge still.

CEOJebailey

The People's Organizer
Hey, the hotel people didn't seem to know about the free badge for 2 nights plus reservation.
I'm doing the "reserve 2 nights get 1 free special" and I want to know if I can get a free badge still.

That's because that deal ended April 30th and the hotel never knew about it. It went through me and ceogaming.org. Sorry you missed the cutoff but it was around for 4 months.

Alex

Rockenos

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, no problem, just wasn't 100% sure I was going until a couple days ago, it's not like 30 dollars will sway my decision lol

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Are all the hotel rooms with CEO rates really sold out?

Every time I look for one of the options, it says:
"We are sorry, but your selection is no longer available. Please go to Room & Rates page to search again."

There better still be hotel space 20 days before.

CEOJebailey

The People's Organizer
Are all the hotel rooms with CEO rates really sold out?

Every time I look for one of the options, it says:
"We are sorry, but your selection is no longer available. Please go to Room & Rates page to search again."

There better still be hotel space 20 days before.
I'm really glad I checked and you pointed this out I will call them first thing in the morning and see what's up. I knew it was filling up but there were still plenty of rooms before selling out.
Alex

UPDATE: I did just call them, must be a web glitch or something so Until the director emails me back you can still book over the phone Just say CEO 2011 Gaming Convention 407-351-2420 and ask for reservations or 1-800-421-8001. I'll see what's up with the website for booking tomorrow.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I'm really glad I checked and you pointed this out I will call them first thing in the morning and see what's up. I knew it was filling up but there were still plenty of rooms before selling out.
Alex

UPDATE: I did just call them, must be a web glitch or something so Until the director emails me back you can still book over the phone Just say CEO 2011 Gaming Convention 407-351-2420 and ask for reservations or 1-800-421-8001. I'll see what's up with the website for booking tomorrow.
Thank you dude, I appreciate it so much.

CEOJebailey

The People's Organizer

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I can bring a set up of t.v.+wii. And i will be watching it like a mother ****ing hawk.

Wii has legal hax.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Just to clarify for the tournament itself...

If I am attending only Brawl singles (Saturday) I can come in the morning and pay $30 hard cash for my ticket, right? That is it?

SmashMac

Smash Lord
My younger brother KeepSpeedN and one of his best-friends just told me they've already made plans to go to this tournament. I'm pretty excited now and might end up showing up. Still not sure though because I do have some other plans for that weekend.

By the way, GoogleMyName, have you checked your PMs?

AfroQT

Smash Master
Top player where? South Dakota or something? loooool. Doesn't really matter if your scene isn't that great. Anyone that brags about being a top player when nobody has ever heard of you is the first sign of being free.
I'd reserve from doing that if I were you
This just in Flashmetroid is no one.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
D-torr, scratch me off of all setups because I just realize I'll be in SFL, instead of my Tampa apartment. However, Tampa will be bringing those setups, so they will still be coming for sure.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
D-torr, scratch me off of all setups because I just realize I'll be in SFL, instead of my Tampa apartment. However, Tampa will be bringing those setups, so they will still be coming for sure.

Are you still coming?

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
if I can make it to this then I'll be sure to bring a setup.
Just to clarify.... full setup (TV + Cube/Wii + Melee) or just Cube/Wii + Melee?

Who exactly is bringing the 3 full setups? I can't just put down Tampa. Also are these full Brawl setups?

Don't think I'll be going anymore.

I'll come to one of ESAM's locals sometime later on.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom