• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Central Jersey All Purpose Thread

Lucent97

Smash Rookie
gf and i both have off on the jan 3rd and 4th. Would love to have a lil get together over here or anywhere for that matter. i have tomorrow completely off as well. Anyone play DS Wi-fi, curiously?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey everyone. Sorry for Spamming but I want to invite all crews to the KillaFleet Tournament in feburary. Its gonna have 1v1, 2v2, low tier doubles, AND CREW BATTLES. Its gonna be a big 2 day event and if you wanna check it out its here : http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=91765

Let me know what u guys think I wanna turn our tournament into a Regional soon with $$ and sponsored prizes.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Just gotta ask My mom if i can have it on wensday. Im gonna ask her tomarrow currently at my dads then i will let u all know ASAP if iam doing it wensday.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
sounds cool rob, i think i speak on behalf of all the guy here in CJ that ur the man and we really appreciate u hosting these fests. all this practice is really gonna help us up our game and hopefully put ourselves on the map.

JFox

Smash Hero
so tomorrow is already wednesday. i am off from work and cant wait for smashin. lets do this ****. lemme know the date and time *****es.

oh rob ur the man

Cheezit

Smash Ace
UHH yah it might not be tomarrow my brother might amonia (sp). it might be tomarrow. if notThursday seemed bad for most people so how does friday sound?

Ill find out more tonight sry.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
My edit button stil wil not work, But i can't do it wensday but i spoke to my dad and he said i can do it friday at his house like 630- 2 ( i think. He live in jackson also and a even bigger and nicer basment then my mom does. so yah ill hit everyone up with the adress later on tonight so i can do it definalty. But it seems like a go.

P.S. its like 4 mins from my moms house.

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
hey, if people are off tomorrow, WEDNESDAY,, anybody still want to SMASH at mi casa????

gf and i both have off on the jan 3rd and 4th. Would love to have a lil get together over here or anywhere for that matter. i have tomorrow completely off as well. Anyone play DS Wi-fi, curiously?
yes. tetris. all of the time.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Yah sry about not being able to host my brothers prett sick. But i can still host it friday if u guys want. I'd be up for going to your house bill just need to know what time. Sry again everyone ; ;

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
alright, awesome. any time after Noon is quite cool with me. hope to catch you here soon.

for those with a lapse of memory or he who has never known:

2 silversmith ct. howell NJ 07731

may google maps guide your quest well, my son

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
yeah yo i will be ther eventually my family is going to see rocky first and then after that i will head on over i'll see u all then.

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
My edit button stil wil not work, But i can't do it wensday but i spoke to my dad and he said i can do it friday at his house like 630- 2 ( i think. He live in jackson also and a even bigger and nicer basment then my mom does. so yah ill hit everyone up with the adress later on tonight so i can do it definalty. But it seems like a go.

P.S. its like 4 mins from my moms house.
I might be able to make this. I shall see.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
ok so its a definate, i can do it friday from like 7.730 to 1 ,130 at my dads 5 minutes from my mom. 46 laurlton Ave my cell number is in my early post along with my screen tell me if you are coming le me know please cause i can only have 10 this time only 1 jackson kid and im not counting myself lol. Like last time i got 3 tvs and gc's in a basement lol. So yah its on for friday just let me know if ur coming.

Lucent97

Smash Rookie
Jfox: Thursday would be cool . Hit me on AIM the day before or something.

GF and I are meeting a co-worker around 6pm-ish on wednesday .... would be nice to meet some of y'all

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
i'll be down for any of those days... get ready for xeo's superfest... just tell me when and where i'll probobly show up i got nothign to do all this week

Eggm

Smash Hero
Oh, I forgot how close xeo's fest is wow, yeah i really need to practice before then, where are we playing tuesday? Cause i can play tuesday.

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
cherry hill = south jersey... unofficially, id say south as toms river, north as North brunswick, and all of the space inbetween.. like if the map of NJ was wearing boxers...

Xeorogue

Smash Ace
Xeorogue has 2 bars for rep! <3!!! lol i'm down for some smash for a little fest warmup. my fest is this saturday. we might have a small problem with the starting time but i have great news! We can play as late as we want!!!!!!!! anyway im down for wed-thursday smash.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Thats really cool xeo just let us know when the starting time is gonna be if there is a problem now.

Mr. Derp

Smash Apprentice
FORMALLY: Ryu777 ...OLD POST COUNT: around 500
yeah well, if its not to far for eveyryone , Im hlding a tournament in most likely mid february in cherry hill. I need quite a few people to come and if you could all tell your friends/ crew members to attend it would be really great. if you cna/want to come post here and tell me if you can bring a tv/cube

Top Bottom