• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Central Jersey All Purpose Thread

PinkMunky

Smash Rookie
"So what does your girlfriend think of the Size of your handz?"
Me: "Well...*Friend Interrupts*"She thinks shes pretty **** lucky- LOL"
"You could make a cube controller disappear in those hands man..." :p

BH
>>WeLLe<<[/QUOTE]

dude wtf
btw xeo i can't make it on feb 3
i got work.....and a party.........but mainly work

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
ok guys heres the deal for wednesday, anytime after like 2 is good for me. try to bring like a bag of chips or a soda or something cause im totally out of food and stuff, we will be setting up in the lounge of my dorm as of right now. i live in metzger hall on busch campus of rutgers.

43 Bevier Rd
Piscataway, NJ 08854

for additional directions and for me to let you into the dorms call my cell - 732-915-6736... also please try to post sometimes today or early tomorrow when you are coming and who is coming so i know when to expect people and how many people are coming. if you can bring a setup please do i'll probobly have like 1 or 2 with me but more would be nice. this should be good practice for the biweekly :)

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
what up. im good for a TV n cube...

ill see what i can do about bringing food / drinks / crackcocaine...

EDIT: i wont be gettin out of work till 4.30, ill aim to be at rutgers by 5.30 or 6

Eggm

Smash Hero
Bill are you going to be home at any point tommorow before you go to legendarys? if so i'll come with you to his dorm.

JFox

Smash Hero
I'm definitely coming, but I'm not totally sure when I can get there. My car will be in the shop, so i might be able to borrow my mother's car. otherwise, I will have to wait til the shop is done with it. ill give you a call tomorrow brett.

Doyoung, you better be there.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
do told me he should be showing up im glad u guys are coming hopefully we can get through tomorrow with as little annoyance by the peopel on my floor as possible but should be a good time

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
well, work asked me to stay a little later because my boss is out all week.. im not gona be home till around 4:30.. after that im gona head up.

eggm, unfortunatly im not gona be home before i head to rutgers. if u would like to head up w me thats cool. let me know man.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
lol annoying kid? whos that?

and Jfox, why do you want me there so badly? hahaha. anyway my class ends around that time, il bring a friend and we can do some 2v2s

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
haha i can be kind of annoying sometimes...

my sense of humor wants to be loud and obnocious, then it gets the best of me... its a constant struggle

cant wait to smash today with u fine gentleman.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
things should go well im gonna start setting up at around 3 since noone seems to be showing up until around 4 if anyone shows up earlier we can just play in my room can't wait to get some smash i haven't played seriously since the biweekly should be a good time

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
what brett? are you still on "break"? or would you like to lose some more to me... haha just playing, come play with me. btw i was doing the wobbles to my suitemate, it was a great.

legolasthebow13

Smash Rookie
This is C-Bomb

Yo guys its Charlie my roomate signed on and i forgot to logout :( but anyway...

I shall be returning from TCNJ this weekend to do some stuff and i would love to get some smash games going with all my central jersey MoFos. let me know if anybody is interesteds because im tired of pwning noobs at school

Cheezit

Smash Ace
So anyone up for some smash this week(I know i haven't played with some of you guys in a while excluding bill).

Cheezit

Smash Ace
well since you never on aim bill you wanna play some smash this week i think any day is good for me.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
no it was actually mark's copy i might be up Friday let me just ask people if they can play friday .

mog87

Smash Ace
im off for spring break if any of you central jersey fools wanna take a ride up north we could set up something. and i guess the northerners could take a ride slightly to the south. yea new 46 or 50 inch hdtv ..please someone have a component cable...it sucks with compositive 480i lag.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
nice im up for smash while people are n spring brake. I think my neighbor is gonna do a little fest like 15 people sometime soon. i don't have all the details yet.
Ok bill just give me a call friday if u want to play and Btw if u wanna borrow my smash copy til you get yours back you can. i always just go to Andres to play.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
yeah also will be home for the break hopefully we can get something together for this week and i know charlie is gonna be home 2 so i can drag his lazy *** there

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Bill i think were gonna play at marks today give me a call around 430 ish and ill give u directions to his place its really close.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
listen up guys, since its spring break and alot of us are home doing basicly nothing all week i think this is a good time to round up the gang and get a nice sized smashfest going. is there anyone who is able to host any day this week? i know we all want some practice and i would to see all your smiling faces!

Top Bottom