• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Central Jersey All Purpose Thread

Eggm

Smash Hero
Turns out.. I"m free thursday.. that NEVER happens so anyways if anyone is intrested in smashing and wants to come here or is within a reasonable distance from me, i'm down for playing. Only time i won't be free is like 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm for a thing at school.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Bill i think me and my jackson friends are just gonna do a little smashing later today since u live so close u should play a little.

JFox

Smash Hero
I'm gonna be in Jackson, at Darkninja's(adam) house this afternoon. You guys should come by, there's plenty of space here. Gimme a call if you think you'd be down.

TheHandz

Smash Rookie
Wow, i JUST noticed that this thread was here - and i see Xeo on it all the time, lol
For all those that attended the BH(Rob)/Xeo fest on the 6th, im lookin for some steady playing - AND i wil let you all know when the next "SuperFest" ~as some of you have called it, haha~ will be.

But anybody headed to a Fest near my area, let me know please? :)

"So what does your girlfriend think of the Size of your handz?"
Me: "Well...*Friend Interrupts*"She thinks shes pretty **** lucky- LOL"
"You could make a cube controller disappear in those hands man..." :p

BH
>>WeLLe<<

TheHandz

Smash Rookie
YeSs... weve been over this, but its not UNgodly large
They ARE GODLY Large :p You should know, you discovered the nickname-haha
I still want to find out if they can grande size me a cube controller/wiimote, THEN id feel F**kin godly :laugh:

JFox

Smash Hero
lol im pretty sure everyone that is going is posting about it in the thread titled "TSA Bi-Weeklies"...we don't really need to threads discussing the same exact material...

...unless your reasoning is for ride purposes. If so, that I apologize for my first remark.

thetruth34

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I am new to this board but I just thought i would let you all know about a local tournament today. I know it is kind of on short notice but there is a lan center called the gamers planet on Rt.9 in howell that is hosting a super smash tourney. The singles starts at 1 and the doubles starts at 4:30.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Hrm, maybe i'll go to that if i don't get a ride to gauntlet, but more importantly GO EAGLES ITS GAME TIME BABY

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
if anyone could possibly pick me up on thier way to tsa biweekly that would be stupendous... im gonna be at rutgers in piscataway maybe me and mog will take a train or something i dunno but im gonna need a ride somehow either way

C-Bomb

Smash Apprentice
guys.. jay just came up to chill with me at TCNJ and i think you should all do the same at some point. Im getting lonely up here without people who are good at smash. sooooooooooooooooooooooooo get yo booty to tcnjizzle

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
hah true. we will be smashing at JFox's starting at 12... hes gota get ready for to work at around 4... depending if people are still interested we can move to my house around then and smash as long as whenever.

JFox

Smash Hero
anyone thats comin, be HERE by 12! I don't have much time to play, and I don't want people strollin in an hour late. This is a lot to ask from smashers, but try to be punctual!

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
practice session sometime this week here at rutgers not sure on the specifics of time and date but any of u guys who want to come and get ready for TSA bi weekly are welcome to join me i should have atleast 3 setups if we do it at my dorm but it we wanna go somewhere else on campus that could work too. just tell me which days are best for you guys and we will make it happen btw im best for wed and friday but im still good for any other day....

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
true that. on my way to JFoxs momentarily.

brett, i get off from work at 3 on wed, which isnt that far from rt. 18. i could probly make it down for some smash loveliness.

JFox

Smash Hero
I think I'd be down for a little rutgers smash myself. Probably won't have a vehicle til around 4pm. So I'd be able to head be there round 5. Whats your schedule like Do and Brett?

Top Bottom