• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Central Jersey All Purpose Thread

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Gah sorry for double posting but my edit button wasn't working and i wanted to give out my aim if anyone had a question for me metalpanic21 Be back at 8.

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
true that. quality stuff guys.

Xeo i might come early depending on work... well see tho:confused:
i will def be hitting up Cheezits :lick: :lick:
EDIT: btw cheezit i live less than 5 min from u in howell off of aldrich rd. :upsidedown:

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
me and charlie are planning on showing up for this sooner or later probobly much sooner i need some all day smash....! i think he was saying he's working till 8 tonight not tomorrow xeo so thats when he will respond if he can hold it, but if he isn't gonna hold it till 8 then i will definately come to ur house first xeo.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
No i mean i won't be home til 8 tonight tomarrow from like 6 on is good just need to know whos gonna show so my mom doesn't flip **** and ican tel her whos how many coming just tell me if u coming or not i. I can do 6-11 can't really do past that cause i have school the next day?

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Gah just cause i probally won't be able to check the forums for the rest of the night my cell is 732 403 5508 also my first name is Rob i don't need to be called cheezit if somone calls :p . ok well see whos ever coming tomarrow i guess lol.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Ok so zeo is one definate(sp). Bring on the definates i got 3 tvs and 3 gc/wii to play ssb in my basment. So definate so i can tell my mother how many.

JFox

Smash Hero
Me and Darkninja are definitely going to be there. Should be there round 6

Eggm Treble and Bass, I am expecting you guys to be there...hope im not let down cuz we really gotta play. Ive been home for a FULL DAY and we havent started smashing! :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm coming trebles working, i'll ask jota if he wants to come with me... id on't know where bass is lol.

JFox

Smash Hero
Mog I am going to Darkninja's, and hangin out there with him, and leaving from his house. I figure I'll leave from here around 5ish. If ya want me to pick u up from the bus stop/train, id be glad to. Make sure you let me know asap so i can plan things out... Let me know what time you plan on arriving.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Yo, I immediately went to sleep after my last exam yesterday. I ***** that ***** so hard though. I'm happy about that. I was comatose until about 11am today. I'll see about coming tonight or whatever. I'm not even sure. I need to clean up my room before I go home, and need a ride. Otherwise I have to load up my iPod and hit the train. We'll see what's up.

Scratch that, my brother's working. I can't come. :(

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
me and cbomb might be showing to ur house xeo as long as thats still cool depending on when he wakes his lazy *** up... anyway after that we'll be coming ur way cheezeit

Eggm

Smash Hero
Kev(bass) I'll get you from coreys if you want to go.. so get on that train sucka. If your gonna be there i'll pick ya up at like.. 7:30, so we'll get there at 8 when it starts. I am free at like... 6, so if you were there we could play until 7:30 then leave, or whatever let me know man, , or i'm on aim nearly always.

mog87

Smash Ace
gah i got back late from exams....oh well atleast im finally done, ill look forward to smashfests during the break.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I can only have at my house till 11 if they want to go to somones house after mine its up to them. I have school tomarrow ; ;

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Thanks guys that was lots of fun ad for being polite with my mom, because f that i will be able to have another next week and can do it early to later. Lol she was just a little concerned becuase i have never met any of you :p but what are moms for. wll if anything goes on this weekend or later on this week let me know and im up for it.

JFox

Smash Hero
treble u didnt even come...is that bass and he forgot to switch names???

Good fest. thanks for the continuation bill...goodnight all.

Xeorogue

Smash Ace
That was a lot of fun. Thanks for hostin cheezit. lol @ me saying "Bye cheezit" instead of rob. good games.

LK-Hey guys you know if you hit melee you can play with more then one person!
Xeo-Dude, thats a glitch
Jfox-LK, your so dumb. I figured that out the first day I had the game...

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
That was a very fun smash fest, please host more!
hmm.. you looked an awful lot like bass last night to me :chuckle:

yeah fun stuff everyone, thanks again Cheezit, real cool of u to be host.

the pleasure was all mine continuing, good games to all.

RIP JCube :crying: you will be sorely missed by all. thanks for chugging along as long as you did!! I would like to contribute the first dollar to the "JFox Needs a Wii Because His Gamecube Died Foundation".. lines are open and operators are standing by.. thanks for your kind donations!!! :lick:

Cheezit

Smash Ace
So im thinking either wensday or thursday for a fest. A lot longer one this time. So yah which would u guys pefer then ill just talk it over with my mom.

Top Bottom