• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Central Jersey All Purpose Thread

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
**** I got *****ed at so hard by my mom when I left your house Bill. But Oh well that was mad fun, I would have stayed longer but I got mad work to do :(
hahaha the 'rents never understand...
smash is not a hobby, its an addiction and a way of life!! :laugh:
and that some kickin smash action till 1 in the morning hangin with other members of SA (smashaholics anonymous):lick:

which brings me to the next topic. the good JFox did not make it yesterday, and asked if i wanted to smash this evening as well. ill be daimned the day i turn down some quality smash :cool: . people over my house again tonight playing super smash bros melee. if ur interested, your invited. its gona be one hell of a sequel!!!:psycho: :psycho: :psycho:

C-Bomb

Smash Apprentice
alas i am unable to attend this most recent of smash fests skag. last night was bangin but ive got class early tomorow and an exam to study for. dont worry though the fest at xeorogues should be sweet as peach's vegetables. and we all know how sweet those are right???

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
I agree, nothin sweeter then a vegetable thrown are you when you are recovering, hitting you in the face along with the 30+ damage. Nothin sweeter, right?
oh but there is... stupid **** peach.. when u get a fastfaller or an ahole character (eg. link) in that god**** mother****ing son of a ***** monger ***** *** Dsmash for a pleasant 0 to 70% instantly!!! oh wait i should crouchcancel to help myself like when i get hit by every other ****ing move in the game.. right?? DEAD WRONG!!! i ****ING hate that stupid piece of **** programmed move **** ****it!!!!

oh yeah, the sequel was pretty cool. it consisted of myself.. JFox.. umm.. a gamecube.. a TV.. yeah it was just me n jay. good matches tho, **** good matches. and some debug menu comidic relief as well!!

DrewFox

Smash Rookie
Hi.... I'm new to these forums, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Drew. I'm in college in NYC but I originally live in Central Jersey. I'm looking for tournaments with cash prizes. I will be away DEC30th- Jan 8th but any other tournament at any other time I would go well out of my way to eget to. If anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Thats a bit cocky m2k, thats all i have to say.
The only thing wrong with his list was he left out Zang. And that's because Zang doesn't play anymore.

I'd say it's pretty accurate. M2k, then down a tier, then Da Dave/Ryoko/Zang, IMO.

That's the Jersey cream of the crop.

Edit: DrewFox: a MM is a money match, where a certain agreed-upon amount is bet before a set of best of 3 or 5 games.

C-Bomb

Smash Apprentice
by outsides I mean not central.

Da Dave lives far north, me and Ryoko live south, and we are the best 3 in jersey.

Bass - no it won't change unless I move there.
so umm... this is the central jersey thread. thats all im going to say. thats it. thats all that will be said

Lucent97

Smash Rookie
Lucent97, and my gf, MarioRocks saying a quick hello from the neptune/asbury park area. Looking to un-rust ourselves from smash bros. Entering a tournament would be cool but would *LOTS* of practice before then. I'm near exit 100, what exit are y'all from?

Xeorogue

Smash Ace
Whoever is looking for some practice theres a huge, i mean huge smashfest coming up soon. I'm hosting it the link is in my sig. A MM is a money match. You do a set for money. (Set=3 matches)

ps:I'm kidding i suck too much for a mm lol

JFox

Smash Hero
so umm... this is the central jersey thread. thats all im going to say. thats it. thats all that will be said
lol. Cbomb that was awesome...charlie u should change your avatar, its too angry, and it doesn't suit u IMO. You need somethin silly. Get the Frank(Mr.Saturn) avatar.

Oh and I consider WoZ to be Central...and WoZ is the up and coming smasher, you watch. I already think he is even with Comp considering he beat Comp in tourney last time they were in one. And I think he goes even with Wes, and most consider Wes to be elite. I know Zelda on Zelda WoZ is pretty close on Ryoko, and considering Ryoko's Peach struggles on fast fallers, I think they are pretty close. I think WoZ is severely under-rated...

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Bass - no it won't change unless I move there.
Yeah, I'm a bit confused on your logic. You're saying Central NJ players can't rise up in ranking unless you move there. Then you've stated that there are other players who are considered "top" but aren't you. So, either you don't have your thoughts together, or that was your idea of a joke. I'm confident enough to believe that there will be other players from Central who will be considered top. By no means am I speaking for myself either (although, I will be working to get a lot better) I have a lot of respect for your talent and ability, but unless you are talking about #1 player, which is you obviously, then your statement is false. There will be other top players, if there aren't any now, from CJ.

C-Bomb

Smash Apprentice
...charlie u should change your avatar, its too angry, and it doesn't suit u IMO. You need somethin silly. Get the Frank(Mr.Saturn) avatar.
there i took your advice jfox. i just thought the dragon looked pretty badass and you know, im a pretty badass person if i do say so myself.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
So im new around these boards. My neighbor and I have been playing super smash since it came out. We both live in jackson and we play each other almost daily. So i found this board and saw people from central jersay and was wondering if there was any biweekly thing that goes on or somthing cause we would really like to play with some other people. We're ok and just looking to have some fun playing. Thats basically it hopefully we will get to play some of you some time.:)

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I live in Central Jersey. Belle Mead is close to Montgomery, Trenton, and Princeton >.>

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
for all you noobs who have been posting here.. *if your new to the boards, you are a n00b. period. until proven otherwise*. im sorry that we ignore your posts.. but you have learning to do. observe,

learn advanced techniques here.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6268917341431368191&q=ssbm+advanced+how+to+play&hl=en

watch awesome videos here.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=79046

or here.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=74699

if you think you understand the things that are occurring in these videos.. and have mastered some of these techniques on a semi-proficent level.. then you are ready to start smashing with us. and on behalf of the community...

GOOD LUCK DE-N00BING YOURSELVES!!!
and have a nice day.

Top Bottom