• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Central Jersey All Purpose Thread

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
omfg liar i 4 stock ken* and i can't l-cancell or wavedash!11!1!1**

*ken kutaragi, inventer of the playstation

**i can wavedash and l-cancell, this was a joke poast lolz

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
If this thread doesn't show some real improvement I'm shutting it down.

You have been warned.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
JFox, see if you can drive down to my crib on Thursday. I'm gonna go home weds after the exam. However, I'm going back to school on Friday to get plastered.

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
If this thread doesn't show some real improvement I'm shutting it down.

You have been warned.
Fair enough :urg:

I have let several people know of small events ive had at my house through this thread, as have others. it has been useful for us CJ smashers over the last couple weeks.. its important for us up here to build our community and our skill up.. unaffiliated smashers in an up and coming smash area such as ours need a home too!! :lick:

Eggm

Smash Hero
I think its a usefull thread, we'll watch the spam tho.. Bass... plastered by who on friday? also.. i'm free thursday night so some one be sure to IM/call me if you get togeather somewhere to play.

Light

Smash Journeyman
Hey,
I've got a friend living up in Nj looking to get into smash, could you guys introduce him?
His number is
609-287-1438

Thanks.

JFox

Smash Hero
I dunno...the more fests I have, the more I realize my house sucks for fests. I really have little space, and my parents are really annoying on the weekdays. If this is gonna turn out large, I may be in a bit of a pickle. So unless someone else wants to volunteer there house (like if skag wants to take another one for the team?[sorry dude] Or maybe LK?) I'm not so sure I can have people too late. I feel like an ***, but my siblings/parents actually have work/school ya know?

That isnt to say i cant have people all together, just that it might be a lame fest if we start late and end early.

(LK I would be glad to have you, you drivin now dude?)

(Xeo if your somewhat on the way, assuming the fest location moves, I'll come get you)

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
normally i would, but the problem is i get out of work anywhere from 6p- 8p.. depending on circumstances.. sooo it would be a bit of a late start if it were to be housed in mi casa..

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I'll try to set up the basement this winter break. That way we can have a solid place to play at any given hour.

Lucent97

Smash Rookie
Unfortunately from me, i mostly work on weekends and off 2 days during the week, and cause we work at the same place, gf has different days off than me. We both work the 2pm-midnight shifts, so sometimes trying to do comp regularly can be bothersome. At this stage, we are just looking for some smash bros (and she's into pokemon like whoa) comp to un-rust ourselves and get into some serious battling. I did soul calibur and tekken tourneys for like 3 years. I also would so love to do a LAN party kinda thing. Even some mario kart. l8rz.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I kno im new and all, but if u guys need a place to play i have a pretty nice size basment with 3 tvs and gc's down in it. ( i kno it might be weird never meeting me and all but ill assure you i don't bite :p) But just a sugestion.

JFox

Smash Hero
I kno im new and all, but if u guys need a place to play i have a pretty nice size basment with 3 tvs and gc's down in it. ( i kno it might be weird never meeting me and all but ill assure you i don't bite :p) But just a sugestion.
Would you be able to hold one on thursday? We were thinkin about playing thursday, and really need a place to hold a fest, so this would be really convenient. Would everyone be good to go to Jackson? Cheezit, if you can do this, let us know, and leave your address so that people can mapquest ya.

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... Jackson's a 1 hour 45 minute drive for me. So I am thinkin I'm gonna have to pass on thursday, since I don't get out of work until 4:30. But I'd love to come for an all-day smashfest or longer one if you decide to host at another date, Cheezit.

Xeorogue

Smash Ace
I have some shopping to do on thursday, but I should be able to make it right after that. Gotta get christmas presents for fam and GF. If he can have it thursday this is going to be a great impromptu fest.
Edit:how late is this going to last?

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
i might be cool for this since i get home tomorrow... and i really need to get back into smash since wii took over my gaming life and i'm out of practice... so yeah if charlie and i show up to this jackson is like 15 - 20 mins away from us hopefully u can hold this cheezit.

Lucent97

Smash Rookie
well thursday is bad for me, gf might be able to go ... but we dont know anyone so it might have to wait til next year

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
1st rule of Mario Fight club is you dont talk about Mario Fight club :laugh: (love the sig)

sounds cool. It's a small apt otherwise i would say more the merrier hehehe

haha funny stuff:chuckle:
2nd rule of Mario Fight club is that YOU DONT TALK ABOUT MARIO FIGHT CLUB!!!:mad::mad: :mad:

sorry i wasnt able to smash tonight, situations prevailed that i wasnt able to.. i def want to sometime in the future:lick:

Eggm

Smash Hero
I can play thursday night at about 7, thats when i'm free, aim me if.. were playing, jacksons not far i'll be there xD

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Well sorry it took me so long i kinda past out last night and i just go home from school lol. But im gonna ok it with my mom ( which is probally a yes) and then let everyone know, for now the adress is 5 trenton street jackson Nj 08527. But yeah it should be fine il be home at like 8 after work and know everything.

Top Bottom