• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Rehab Mafia: Day 5 Begins! Deadline is Monday, May 28th at 11:59 PM EST!

I am Zim!

Smash Rookie
Deadline set for 5/1 at 11:59 PM! With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (0)
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (0)
Macman- (0)
Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)- (2) Vanderzant, Kantrip
th3kuzinator- (0)
J- (0)
Red Ryu- (0)
Orboknown- (4) J, Red Ruy, Rajam, Rockin
Kantrip- (0)
Vanderzant- (1) Pink Lemonade
Overswarm- (1) Frozenflame751

Not Voting- (5) Overswarm, Orboknown, th3kuzinator, Macman, KevinM

Kantrip

Kantplay
Also can you explain this?
You've played with me before and I wanted to make sure this stuff was coming from the head that finds it "easier to read me" (you may want to reassess that after this game if you're actually town).

Basically just making sure the one asking me to make a better case was the one who's played with me enough times to see how bad my various town cases have been.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
We have a mislynch at the very least

I want

Kantrip
Orbo
PL gone

In that order but I'm ok with starting at Orbo

Vote Orbo

His claim is weak anyways and it's not like he's been helpful.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Like seriously, Red Ryu. Please show me what makes DH and PL unlikely scum together, because I see interactions that make me think the opposite.

@KevinM: What do you think about the PL/Kantrip interaction? SvS or TvS? I can see you want me gone first, but I'd like to know why.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@Red Ryu: Can you also help me out with Orbo scum please? I see a lot of gross stuff but then I see a lot of equally gross stuff that doesn't even have scum intent. Why is Orbo scum, and which team is he on?

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
You've played with me before and I wanted to make sure this stuff was coming from the head that finds it "easier to read me" (you may want to reassess that after this game if you're actually town).

Basically just making sure the one asking me to make a better case was the one who's played with me enough times to see how bad my various town cases have been.
You are inferring I should have an impeccable ability to read you because I've played with you before. I have an easier time reading you than Ran does because Ran has never played with you, but that doesn't mean I'm an expert at reading you or that I'm going to rely on your meta. I took a lot of time to read through your posts and get a read on you based on this game, and you seem to want me to rely on meta alone to read you.

Also, no offense but I find that any competent mafia player can make cases, and you are in the majority of mafia players who are competent. Your argument that you are bad at cases and that "I should know that" isn't sufficient, first of all because it's just evading my request, and second of all you are inferring that in all of the people I've played with your cases are so bad they are memorable for me. Your cases don't ring a bell in my mind as being very good or very bad, so that must mean you are somewhere in the middle of all people I've played with, so stop using self-meta to try and convince me that I "know" something that I don't and can't possibly know because it's from your pov.

NOW, I'm done arguing over your supposed inability to make a case and your angst at me not following your (percieved) meta as you think I should. I'd like reasons for why you find us scummy because like I said, I don't think you genuinely believe it; it can be in bullet form for all I care.

Also, please address our #1236.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh man I don't want to drag this on anymore.

The whole reason I brought up how bad my cases are is because you were urging me to make one. I wasn't doing it because I didn't want to make one. You telling me my cases are probably fine aren't changing my mind at all. If I feel the need to make a case I will, and I can outline my suspicions against you more clearly before a lynch on you goes through. It looks like Orbo is the play today anways.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Underlined, so what? I am bad at cases too, but I still try to put out the reasons for why I believe someone is scum. How can you get better at making cases if you don't even try? How can you show us that you really believe your push?
So I'm saying I'm bad at cases. NEVER did I say I was refusing to make one BECAUSE I'm bad at them. I simply didn't like you urging me to make one. You're misinterpreting the reason for saying I'm bad at cases as "I'm not even going to try".

Bolded, I don't like that you are trying to blame us for your inability to even TRY to back up your read on us.
Twisting of words, twisting of words, twisting of words.

Seriously, that is disgusting. How can you even make this interpretation? I'm blaming you for telling me to make a case. NEVER did I blame you for me not having done so. WTF are you even saying?

"blaming you for my inability to even TRY to back up my read"? That is bull****.

Kantrip

Kantplay
In the bold, I would like you to explain what this meant in reference to his Moderator Mafia play.
Well at the time I was just noting a difference in his playing style. I didn't like it because the questions were being thrown out haphazardly and he was defending a lot of people early game with no reason to.

Underlined, you stated you didn't like him at the moment, and he never game a response. So I assumed you still didn't like him.
Frankly, I don't even remember what I think of the slot anymore. Stuff is gross, but so many players in the early game are. For me, bigger targets arised. I really can't remember.

I am Zim!

Smash Rookie
Deadline set for 5/1 at 11:59 PM! With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (0)
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (0)
Macman- (0)
Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)- (2) Vanderzant, Kantrip
th3kuzinator- (0)
J- (0)
Red Ryu- (0)
Orboknown- (6) J, Red Ruy, Rajam, Rockin, KevinM, Frozenflame751
Kantrip- (0)
Vanderzant- (1) Pink Lemonade
Overswarm- (0)

Not Voting- (4) Overswarm, Orboknown, th3kuzinator, Macman

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hey Rajam. Feel free to take a look at my sexiness toNight. Or you can be a bro and look at someone like PL so I never even have to make a case. WIFOMing between us and some other random target is cool. So scummy it's gotta be intentional or some ****

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Like seriously, Red Ryu. Please show me what makes DH and PL unlikely scum together, because I see interactions that make me think the opposite.

@KevinM: What do you think about the PL/Kantrip interaction? SvS or TvS? I can see you want me gone first, but I'd like to know why.
The earlier posts in the day 1, I find it unlikely that was staged when they were dicussing the interactions with Zen and later on. Still in the middle of D1 so bare with me.

@Red Ryu: Can you also help me out with Orbo scum please? I see a lot of gross stuff but then I see a lot of equally gross stuff that doesn't even have scum intent. Why is Orbo scum, and which team is he on?
I don't want him in end game with how he has played, it's not active enough and a lot things he's said I can see scum intent if I looked at it from scum perspective.

Team idk still working on that reread for that exact reason to figure out who is probably not on what team.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Could you possibly give me examples? Show me why DH and PL's reactions weren't staged and why Orbo has done some scummy things. I don't need a lot, I just want something.

Thank you. :)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
:smash:

Come ooooon. For some reason I feel as though marshy's attitude has gotten into mine because all I wanna do is lynch scum and lynch 'em good already.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Look I understand why people want him or the kuz slot dead, i really do. The have been very inactive and will be a hinderance later, but they aren't unreadable and it's worth giving them some dicussion.

I really do not want a repeat of gigabots where people quick lynched and killed people off without letting then defend themselves.

:phone:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Deadline is May 1st.

KevinM gets my vote for toDay. Same rules as marshy applies.

Rajam

Smash Champion
If PL is scum, he's not with the blue faction, has to be with the pink. Not with how DH interacted.

Still reading and will report back later.
I support this. Also seeing as most likely each Mafia will have three members and two blue mafia have already flipped, this (RR vs DH) is not a blue-blue defense between mafia members.

From my notes, I'd say Chaco/Vinyl and Dark Horse don't go with:

Chaco:
#413: Rockin
#540: Kafkaesque

Dark Horse:
#106, #107, #108, #110: Axel
#140: Pink Lemonade
#281, #284, #287: Red Ryu
#285, #287, #390: Macman
#434: Pink Lemonade
#555, #556: Pink Lemonade

Also regarding pink mafia, I'd say Inferno/X1 doesn't go with:

#298, #299, #317: Dooms
#418: Dooms
#571: Rockin

Would like some commentaries on those, specially if someone thinks those could be distancing

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
you got lucky english ended early.

From what I remember, I don't like Kantrip off the DH flip from the whole TA, I still think it was a way for the scum team to... nvm just realized vinyl flipped the same color as DH so there wouldn't be room for all three on that scum team.

/pissed at self.

@ the OS thing, I'd have to reread it in full but i remember my initial impression was that it was TvT with both having a different way of looking at it and I know that OS could have been trying to subtly save X1 but I could see both sides of the argument.
@ Kuz- I never saw anything really scummy from that slot when I first read it.
there was a J case on chaco? IDR that. unless you're just throwing a good amount of things for me to consider into one sentence and the grammar got skewed?
Let's delve into this and the PL stuff.

You seem to think a lot of interactions were resulting in you getting town flips, so PL is your look at for this. I can say from my reread he is not with blue so he has to be with pink if anything. If that is the case can you see them and X1 together?

In addition who else is scum to you?

People want you dead do you know why they want you dead?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
know that OS could have been trying to subtly save X1 but I could see both sides of the argument.
Wait what, what? Subtle? Come on, man. Saying "don't lynch the claimed cop" isn't subtle.

I still stand by my statement too, even with a mafia cop flip. **** would have been mad useful with two mafia teams and they sure as hell would have NKilled/poisoned him. Either way, turned out fine.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
There were two deaths. One faction poisons, so their kill is delayed. The DH death came from Pink Mafia N1.
Thanks, I realized that a few days ago then blatantly forgot it :/
@Orbo: Get your reads out there while I look back so I can look forward as well. Thanks.
Reads were in the post at ryu, plus I'm not liking J for trying to lynch me off of not being here often.

This day phase is sooooooooooooooooooooo boring. Let's end it with an Orbo lynch. =D
why do you want me lynched so much J? what makes me scum instead of just useless toww?
Unvote: OS

Vote: Orboknown
wanna elaborate on why?
Unvote

how about no.
Town points. I don't think scum you would slow down a lynch on me
Let's delve into this and the PL stuff.

You seem to think a lot of interactions were resulting in you getting town flips, so PL is your look at for this. I can say from my reread he is not with blue so he has to be with pink if anything. If that is the case can you see them and X1 together?
If gigabots taught me anything, It's that anyone can be together, despite of actions toward each other. Hell, EE/Glyph lynched their own scummate to get town points.
In addition who else is scum to you?
J looks blegh to me for the reasons I mentioned to kantrip above. I don't get why J would lynch off of just me being unavailable.

:phone:[/QUOTE] For not being online much, giving the illusion of me being lurking scum?

Wait what, what? Subtle? Come on, man. Saying "don't lynch the claimed cop" isn't subtle.

I still stand by my statement too, even with a mafia cop flip. **** would have been mad useful with two mafia teams and they sure as hell would have NKilled/poisoned him. Either way, turned out fine.

Orboknown

Smash Hero

For not being online much, giving the illusion of me being lurking scum?

I said I thought you were town but could see why people could think of it as defense indirectly. Also, pink team looks to be the poisoners based off DH's flip right?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ Orbo: I'm voting for you because A.) Marshy wanted you dead and he was calling scum like no one's business this game. B.) You haven't really done much anyway C.) No one will join me in killing OS

So yeah, you're the play I'm going for today. Can we not drag this out until deadline?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'm willing to self hammer if town really wants but RR wants to finish his reread today.
Thanks for the prompt answer btw

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That looks incredibly weak FF, the only point i liked about that was point #2 which is the only one I'm ok with.

#1 is bad logic.

#3 is ok if you had a reason to be on outside of #2.

I agree that he hasn't been useful for the most part and inactive. So a town flip wouldn't be the end of the world.

But thats what I'm starting to see and not like about this wagon. I haven't seen many peopleb justify themselves being on him outside of #2 but I wanna see from his play why people want him gone, which is why i wanna look at his play more.

~

Orbo, if you can fix this, best way is to give everything you got and get everything off your chest and i mean everything.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'll def unlazy from this point, but I might be in too deep already to fix it. eh, I'm just a VT anyways I'm not anythng superspecial if i get lynched.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Oh man I don't want to drag this on anymore.

The whole reason I brought up how bad my cases are is because you were urging me to make one. I wasn't doing it because I didn't want to make one. You telling me my cases are probably fine aren't changing my mind at all. If I feel the need to make a case I will, and I can outline my suspicions against you more clearly before a lynch on you goes through. It looks like Orbo is the play today anways.
But this is what I'm talking about -_- You found us scummy, but you don't want to make a case or outline your suspicions on us because you don't feel the need, and because "Orbo is the play toDay anyways". That looks to me like you really only cared about us and thought we were scum when we were the play for the Day, and now Orbo is the play so you are willing to drop us for now. It doesn't seem genuine to me, it seems like you pushed us to go along with town and not out of genuine feelings that we are scum.

So I'm saying I'm bad at cases. NEVER did I say I was refusing to make one BECAUSE I'm bad at them. I simply didn't like you urging me to make one. You're misinterpreting the reason for saying I'm bad at cases as "I'm not even going to try".

Twisting of words, twisting of words, twisting of words.

Seriously, that is disgusting. How can you even make this interpretation? I'm blaming you for telling me to make a case. NEVER did I blame you for me not having done so. WTF are you even saying?

"blaming you for my inability to even TRY to back up my read"? That is bull****.
I think you are misinterpreting this as well. He's saying that you seem like you are hiding behind an argument that you make bad cases to justify not giving reasons for your read on us. And the second part, he's not twisting your words, he's talking about how you were using the "you know I'm bad at cases" argument against us to evade my request and blame me for ever askinh you to make a case when I "know" you are so bad at them. We've already discussed all this.

I support this. Also seeing as most likely each Mafia will have three members and two blue mafia have already flipped, this (RR vs DH) is not a blue-blue defense between mafia members.

From my notes, I'd say Chaco/Vinyl and Dark Horse don't go with:

Chaco:
#413: Rockin
#540: Kafkaesque

Dark Horse:
#106, #107, #108, #110: Axel
#140: Pink Lemonade
#281, #284, #287: Red Ryu
#285, #287, #390: Macman
#434: Pink Lemonade
#555, #556: Pink Lemonade

Also regarding pink mafia, I'd say Inferno/X1 doesn't go with:

#298, #299, #317: Dooms
#418: Dooms
#571: Rockin

Would like some commentaries on those, specially if someone thinks those could be distancing
I agree about the DH connections, with the strongest impossibility in my mind (other than ourselves) DH/Vinyl/Axel. I can agree with Macman and RR not being connected as well simply based on their overall play and having a town and lean town read on them respectively.

I want to look back at the Rockin posts you quote here because he's the only one you have as unlikely with either mafia faction, and that might be helpful to look at since he's quite null for me. Rajam, does this mean you have a town read on Rockin?

I don't want the Day to end yet, I like RR's content toDay and want to hear more of his thoughts before the Day ends.

Top Bottom