• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Rehab Mafia: Day 5 Begins! Deadline is Monday, May 28th at 11:59 PM EST!

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Yeah no dice at the mass claim. As OS said we probably have a doctor running around and I'd prefer Rajam to keep doing his investigations, especially since we now have a flipped Godfather.

Also people should start voting. PL is scummy and lurking :p.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Vote: Orbo

needs pressure, so Orbo let's chat i know you are busy and i will not hold that against you.

But let ante up some stances, OS was under a lot of heat before, you think FF is right that how OS approached that situation was scummy?

Kuz was given pressure as well for the way he handled Chaco? Chaco's slot flipped scum but with multiple factions does J's case still stand?

:phone:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
[glow]Deadline set for 5/1 at 11:59 PM! With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (0)
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (0)
Macman- (0)
Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)- (1) Vanderzant
th3kuzinator- (0)
J- (0)
Red Ryu- (0)
Orboknown- (2) J, Red Ruy
Kantrip- (0)
Vanderzant- (0)
Overswarm- (0)

Not Voting- (11) Overswarm, Kantrip, Orboknown, th3kuzinator, Pink Lemonade, Macman, Rockin, Rajam, KevinM, frozenflame751[/glow]

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
A mass claim is a GREAT idea in certain situations. But as we've seen with VT flips, VTs are in this game. Claiming "VT" is a surefire safe claim unless someone decides to watch you over all other VTs.
I think you mean tracked or reported? Minor point but yeah.

Also, seeing as how the godfather flipped does anyone still think I'm a godfather? :p
Nah, but you could still easily be an indy.

I still think OS is a fine play for today.

Vote: OS

Either that, or IMO we can go the honor the dead path and lynch Kuz today for dead townie marshy. His reads seem to be ****in spot on this game so I'm willing to see if he went 3/3 on his scum picks.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Got innocent on Overswarm

I think frozen or Orbo should die toDay. I'm rereading by page 15 and it's stupid how frozen and X1 were discussing on a point (X1 saying Axel was probably town because scum wouldn't be so "noisy") that's pure WIFOM and therefore could've ended in 1 post. Also viggy is either dumb or non-existant because Orbo is still around so it seems town as a whole will need to do the job.

My strongest town read is Rockin. It's actually stronger than my own results lol. As I said yesterDay and I'll repeat toDay, I don't care if people want to pressure / lynch kuz or OS, due to my sanity not being confirmed.

I don't support mass-claiming at this point.

OS I remember you said something about Macman yesterDay. How's the status on him?

Will check some more stuff later

vote: Orboknown

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I'm scummy for arguing AGAINST the WIFOM argument that X1 presented us with early in the game, JUST because I didn't say "YO THAT'S WIFOM" and end it at that? I'm scummy for being more thorough in my dismissal of X1's god awful argumentation?

Wow. Just.... wow.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I think I'm willing to throw out insane cop atm, can't see OS and Kuz both being scum this game as part of those mafia factions.

So Rajam is naive or sane.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Vote: Orbo

needs pressure, so Orbo let's chat i know you are busy and i will not hold that against you.

But let ante up some stances, OS was under a lot of heat before, you think FF is right that how OS approached that situation was scummy?

Kuz was given pressure as well for the way he handled Chaco? Chaco's slot flipped scum but with multiple factions does J's case still stand?

I'm not sure what type of pressure we're gonna get from a person that says no more then two lines of words.

If we're actually lynching him base on him not being helpful, then I'm all for it

Vote:Orboknown

Got innocent on Overswarm

I think frozen or Orbo should die toDay. I'm rereading by page 15 and it's stupid how frozen and X1 were discussing on a point (X1 saying Axel was probably town because scum wouldn't be so "noisy") that's pure WIFOM and therefore could've ended in 1 post. Also viggy is either dumb or non-existant because Orbo is still around so it seems town as a whole will need to do the job.

My strongest town read is Rockin. It's actually stronger than my own results lol. As I said yesterDay and I'll repeat toDay, I don't care if people want to pressure / lynch kuz or OS, due to my sanity not being confirmed.

I don't support mass-claiming at this point.

OS I remember you said something about Macman yesterDay. How's the status on him?

Will check some more stuff later

vote: Orboknown
Rajam, I rather you and everyone else have the mindset of the razor in terms of your sanity. It'll be easier that way then just you thinking of the posibilities.

I think I'm willing to throw out insane cop atm, can't see OS and Kuz both being scum this game as part of those mafia factions.

So Rajam is naive or sane.

What is the use of this post?

Whether Rajam is insane or not, we're not certain. At the same time, I feel we should just use the razor here and just take into credibility that he is a sane cop till proven otherwise.

@Mod - Are Pink Lemonade and Kuz still playing? It's kinda gay for them to let them be inactive/coast on by without any prods

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie

Someone pranked us xDdDD

Anyways. We are still playing, we were both busy with school. July will catch up soon and I'll post some content today, Rockin.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
[glow]Kuz is being given at most three Days to post. If he fails to, I'll look into replacing/modkilling. I didn't wanna resort to it but yea. Pink Lemonade informed me that they'll be back activity wise now.[/glow]

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Kuz can go

Orbo can go

PL can go

OS doesn't get a free pass because there are blatantly two mafia sides and if one person has a godfather I don't see how the other side can flip mafia either.

Also I can't understand people not realizing there are two factions when one of them had a ****ing mafia COP flip.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Alright, I noticed DH flipped scum. This re-inforces my scum read on Joey from before. Vandy muddled it, and nothing bad stood out from him. I said I would keep an eye on him and yet nothing came of it. But DH's flip damns him, because of Dooms.

Implying that I understood anything that happened Pre-D1. It was just a bunch of gambit **** that is still confusing me, which is why I'm trying to ask Axel questions.

I liked Dark Horse, but I don't know 100% because apparently he's been viewed as scummy by a lot of others. Then again, I didn't like Pink Lemonade, yet others that participated in pre-game did, sooo...

Lemme re-read it real quick and I'll get you a legit opinion.
First here. Joey states he likes DH, yet doesn't like me. Here he doesn't give a clear opinion of why he disliked me/liked DH. It seems more like he was defending DH from my attack on him. It makes sense because his 'scumhunting on me' wasn't really scumhunting. It was him looking at me and then saying 'Yeah you are probably scum'. (Meaning he was choosing me to paint as scummy)

Dark Horse down at the bottom.

I dislike your slot because of your pushes. They're really bad.
He only dislikes us because of our push on DH, and he has a bad argument as to why our push was bad on DH. This means that we didn't have a bad push, and it isn't something Dooms should have been rustled about. This is him defending DH, rather he didn't like his buddy being pushed so early.

Look at this quote, for example. You're defending your reasoning for questioning and scummy play with things like "that's a pretty good reason...", which shows you're trying to play it off as scummy when really it's just null. Asking why someone voted the mod or doesn't vote in RVS also doesn't spark discussion, although that doesn't make you seem scummy.
I was saying here that there wasn't a reason for him to be afraid to vote Chaco if the vote counted, and that the RVS reason was a funny reason and it was harmless. That was my point. But he tried to paint it as scummy here.

In the bold, he tries to discredit my questions from RVS when they could have gained some discussion. (I explained why already)

Your DH vote is also very ****ty.
He then says my vote on DH is very ****ty, along with my push on him. There was no reason for him to re-iterate this. I feel he was just trying to pull reasons from his *** to vote me and give town cred to his buddy.

You're acting like Dark Horse asking you for reads is saying nothing at all and doesn't show his opinion of you at all. It lines up with his earlier line of questioning and his response, saying that you didn't have any legit reads even though you've been a lively poster.

You're also pushing him for not wanting to lynch you when he's (at the time) part of an alliance that only lynches with a group majority, which explains why he hadn't voted you. You're, again, trying to make it seem like this is a bigger point towards him being scummy than it really is.
Here he is trying to discredit my push on Dark Horse, when it was a valid push. I couldn't have had reads by my first push, so the only reason Dooms is defending DH hard from anything, is because he is his buddy.

Him asking you for reads three times (the second of which, you didn't even respond to) shows that he is trying to get information from you, and him debating with Overswarm shows that he's trying to get a read on him as well. You're acting like he's not doing anything, when he's questioning you, debating with OS, and trying to work on the logistics behind the alliance he had. He was doing way more than you, and your generalization of what he has done just convinces me that you're anti town. Your defense is also very week and moot because all you've done is ask baseless questions such as "Why does it matter if it's a legit vote," or "Why did you vote the mod?"

Vote: Pink Lemonade
The underlined shows Dooms again trying to paint DH in a townie light, saying he was being protown by getting 'info' from me, at an awkward timeframe.

Bolded, he again discredits me by saying I acted like he did nothing, when in reality DH did do nothing, except fake content.

His conversation with & read on PL are mainly the reasons why I think DH town. His push on RR, while I don't necessarily agree with it, is also something that I like. It shows very obvious intent to scum hunt. Also, the pushes against him are very weak, and convince me that he's more town due to them being so poor instead of the vise-versa. Example would be PL's push.
Bolded, he states he likes his RR push when he disagreed with it, so it was a pretty weak reason to like it. Shows he was trying to find him townie, rather than observing him and then giving an opinion on him.

Underlined, he states he is convinced he is town because the push on him was weak, when it wasn't. This reason itself is a weak reason to consider him town, and is a lie.

Vote: Vanderzant

@J: About X1, I have commented on his wagon. I have asked what people were doing on it during the day.

@Vanderzant: I was fine with either wagon because it was crunch time, and I did see people going onto Kantrip, I was going for the bigger wagon because that would mean it would ensure a lynch.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
KevinM I need you to explain why you are fine with us going, and I also ask you to vote Vanderzant because he is scum. (Or at least tell me your opinion on him)

Kantrip

Kantplay
PinkL I need you to explain why you were fine with me going, and I also ask you to tell me why that has changed. (Or at least tell me your opinion on me)

Frozenflame, what happened to your scumread on me? Knowing there are two factions (which can cancel out my disconnection to X1), is that still a thing?

KevinM, why are you looking at both of the cop's innos still? "There could be a second godfather" is not backing for you to want kuz gone and OS not to get a pass. I'm going to second the request for Pink Lemonade scum to be substantiated, though I don't have an opinion for or against yet.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You realize again Kantrip that you're saying why are you looking at both cop innos when we already have one mafia faction flipping with a godfather.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
@Kantrip:

I had a null between you and Vynil, so I was fine with you going instead of a potential cop near deadline. My other head says she can read you better so I am going to let her look at you when she catches up.

What do you think of my vote on Vanderzant?

Kantrip

Kantplay
You realize again Kantrip that you're saying why are you looking at both cop innos when we already have one mafia faction flipping with a godfather.
One faction had a cop. The other had a godfather. The faction with a cop also having a godfather is very unlikely. Already having a godfather flip makes another one LESS likely, not more.

You're just spreading FUD over slots that have cop innos on them by saying "one mafia faction had a GF so we should look at cop innos"

Kantrip

Kantplay
@Kantrip:

I had a null between you and Vynil, so I was fine with you going instead of a potential cop near deadline. My other head says she can read you better so I am going to let her look at you when she catches up.

What do you think of my vote on Vanderzant?
Are you saying Vinyl was a potential cop? Umm... how? I don't get what you're saying at all here. Did you mean to say "I was faking a null on both you and Vinyl, so I was fine with you going instead of my scummate"?

Vote: Pink Lemonade

Kantrip

Kantplay
Why were you telling Vinyl specifically to vote for X1 in this post:

Vynil, vote X1 plz. : 3
Doesn't really bother me too much, but then what he does bothers me quite a bit. He doesn't acknowledge your request, but he follows it. Two things I could see that would make sense coming from his slot:

1. Ignore your request and probably lurk some more
2. Say "okay" in some form and follow your request

This is what he says:

Caught up. Person of interest was frozen until now.

Vote: X1
Gives no reasoning as to why X1 replaces frozen as the person of interest, but he votes him anyways. That's fine, he's scum and stuff like this makes sense in that context. However, he didn't respond to PL's post telling him to take this action which he would definitely do if PL was town asking this of him. The reason is because Vinyl didn't want to address his scummate, as was his natural instinct.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ Kevbro: Are you saying we should be wary of both mafia factions having a godfather? I'm not sure what you're trying to say, wording is slightly confusing.

@ Kantrip: Knowing now that we have separate mafia factions certainly makes it more possible that you and X1 could both be scum and act the way you did (since I don't think you two are aligned). You aren't a top play IMO right now, and my read on you is largely null. If anything my read on you is just "not X1's team". That's really about it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@PL: So what made you pick me over Vinyl? If you were null on both of us, what made him more valuable to town than me in your eyes?

Alright, so you told him to join you on a wagon because he wasn't doing anything else. This applied only to him?

Nice trying to deter the subject, but I'm more worried about you than vanderzant at the moment.

@Other people:

[COLLAPSE="Dark Horse and Pink Lemonade early interaction"]
Pink, what's your read on OS?
I don't have a read yet. It's too early to base. Why do you ask?
Too early to base?

If it's too early to base, then why have you voted marshy?
That's my RVS vote.

Yes, it is too early. I am asking him questions to determine his alignment. Can't you see that?
Pardon me. Don't want to drag this out.
[/COLLAPSE]

This interaction is distancing because useless questions were asked by both parties and the conversation was fluffed from both sides. To initiate, Scum Horse asked for a read on a random player. Pink Scumonade told him it was too early to have a read and asked why he asked the question. This question is largely rhetorical and serves only to distance from Pink Lemonade's side of the interaction. Dark Horse ignores the question in order to ask another question about PL's RVS vote. PL explains that it is his RVS vote, and DH promptly apologizes and ends the conversation.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Regarding your case though: It is reachy and I disagree with it. You call Dooms scum with someone who he openly defends and tries to redirect pressure from which is something that I don't see many people doing comfortably.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Regarding your case though: It is reachy and I disagree with it. You call Dooms scum with someone who he openly defends and tries to redirect pressure from which is something that I don't see many people doing comfortably.
Underlined, this is scummy.

Bolded, this is something Dooms would do comfortably. It being comfortable doesn't mean it isn't scummy.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
I mean I don't see why you would disagree with that just because scum wouldn't be so open to doing that. I think you are being really ignorant of my reasoning there.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Lie detected.

Deadline set for 4/10 at 11:59 PM! With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch!

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (1) Overswarm
X1-12- (6) Macman, Marshy, Kantrip, Frozenflame, KevinM, Pink Lemonade
Rajam- (1) Orboknown
Rockin- (2) Chaco, Pink Lemonade
Dark Horse- (0)
Macman- (0)
marshy- (0)
Vinyl.- (2) Kafkaesque, X1-12
Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)- (1) Dark Horse
Kafkaesque- (0)
J- (0)
Red Ryu- (0)
Orboknown- (1) Rajam
Kantrip- (2) Rockin, Vanderzant
Vanderzant- (0)
Overswarm- (0)

Not Voting- (0)

Request Deadline Extension- (3) Overswarm, X1-12, Red Ruy

Mod note: It takes seven deadline extension requests to extend the deadline. If not met by 11:59 tonight, the deadline remains. If met prior to 11:59 tonight, it is extended, but I won't be on by deadline tonight. If a lynch is reached, twilight is until I can get the flip up.
Here's the soonest votecount after the Kantrip and Vinyl wagons formed. The wagons are even at this point.

Request Deadline Extension

Kay, now that we deffo have that extended.

Need to re-read but saw cop claim so I'm going to change my vote.

Unvote
Vote: Vinyl

Will move to Kanty as well.
Here is how J reacts. He picks Vinyl between the two of us, stating he would switch to me as well. Now Vinyl's wagon is bigger.

Ok, just in break. I have decided.

X1 can live. I thought it was weird he came late to claim and was avoiding the thread to stall to cause the town to scramble. Anyways, with his V/la it makes sense why he couldn't claim right away. I don't agree with his 'ignoring' pressure especially since he is the type who has lynched me for 'answering a question that wasn't mine to answer' and for handwaving the pressure on myself. (X1 feel free to show the difference if you think there is one)

So, I see a move to Kantrip. I'm fine with that.

Unvote Vote: Kantrip
Here's your choice. You don't even mention Vinyl's name or that you would be okay with switching to him as well. He is the larger wagon, yet you make it out as though the switch is going to me. You are trying to save your scummate Vinyl, and you just lied to me about it to confirm it.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Maybe I am. It's hard for me to give credence to a scum case so I guess I'm a bit biased.
So you are saying you are purposely disagreeing with me?

The underlined seems like you are trying to justify your reason for saying my case was reachy, and I don't like this.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Alright I'm not going to let this degrade into arguing who was interested in lynching who. The fact of the matter is the switch was clearly undecided between me and Vinyl (unless you want to prove that there was more interest towards me than Vinyl somehow).

And yes, I am saying that I think you're scum and so I'm having trouble digesting your case as legitimate. It's not trying to justify saying it was reachy though, the case speaks for itself in that regard.

Going to bed now, gnight.

Top Bottom