• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Rehab Mafia: Day 5 Begins! Deadline is Monday, May 28th at 11:59 PM EST!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Seriously if he catches up and he's not lying about his role are we going to be like, "thank-god Vinyl is still holding a slot I have a solid read of him from all the things he's said so far during the game"

Worthless (UTTERLY) worthless town
or
Scum with a non-presence trying to coast through

either way not something we need in the game.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Vinyl, what do you think of OS? How about Macman? Then tell me about Rajam.
OS is null to me. I can't really see anything scummy from him since he was fine with being lynched. I don't think I've ever seen someone do that, lol.

Macman is town. Most of his posts are pretty true on this most of the time.

And about rajam, I misread without noticing on D1, my fault. I don't see any scummy stuff from him as of D2.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
so we have the OS vinyl and kantrip wagons. I'm not seeing OS scum yet, vinyl I can live with lynching but don't want to just right this second, rajam thinks I'm scummy for.. not posting? Sorry for activity rajam, If you copped me and came up with anything other than town you're results are skewed/messed with by scum.
Rajam, i see you viewing. out the results please?
don't see the kuz hate btw.
There was no Kanty wagon at the time and this comment is really odd considering there was a vote-post right above your post. I also don't like the assumption of Rajam voting you with the way you are like, "Man if you are calling me scum its already BS your result.". =[

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't mind Orbo/DH/Pinky dying soon.

OS can go but I really don't know anymore. I want scum-reads out of him and actual work from him because I get that he is busy and I also get that he feels much more strongly about arguing game-semantics but the way he attacks the wagon on him by calling the people on it "bad" (i.e. FF/DH at the time) and then gives Macman credit for being understandable. However, I just don't get how OS doesn't seem to have any reads of his own anymore nor anything that doesn't seem somewhat superficial and lackadasical.

I guess the bottom line for me is this: OS feels more anti-town instead of scummy this game due to his play lacking immensely in good substance and his carefree nature.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I labeled my reads and put them in order due to me feeling a little uneasy about some reads and the thought that I may have so many town reads. @.@

Okay with pile:
J
Rajam
Macman
KevinM
Rockin
marshy
frozenflame751
th3kuzinator *due to innocent*
Vanderzant

Eh Pile:
Red Ryu *I agree with the points of him not doing much but I see a lack of scum-intent by his posts and I don't really agree to Vandy's reasoning against him*
Overswarm
Kantrip *@Rockin: Talk to me, how sure are you on this slot. Tell me the truth please.*

Can go Pile:
Dark Horse/Orboknown
Pink Lemonade
Vinyl.

I am Zim!

Smash Rookie
Deadline set for 4/24 at 11:59 PM! With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch!

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (0)
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (0)
Dark Horse- (0)
Macman- (0)
marshy- (0)
Vinyl.- (9) Rockin, Red Ryu, Vanderzant, Marshy, Overswarm, KevinM, frozenflame751, J, Kantrip
Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)- (0)
th3kuzinator- (1) Macman
J- (0)
Red Ryu- (0)
Orboknown- (1) Rajam
Kantrip- (0)
Vanderzant- (0)
Overswarm- (1) Dark Horse

Not Voting- (4) Orboknown, th3kuzinator, Pink Lemonade, Vinyl.

A lynch has been reached! It is now twilight until the flip is posted.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
[glow]And as the mod, once again, got too lazy to elaborate on flavour, it was revealed that...

Vinyl., Mike "The Situation", Mafia Godfather, has been lynched!

It is now Night! Deadline for Night is set for 4/20 at 11:59 PM EST!
[/glow]

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
[glow]Oh man... STUFF HAPPENED, LIKE THIS:

Dark Horse, Pauly D, Mafia Goon, has been poisoned to death!

BUT THAT'S NOT IT!

Marshy, Tom Cruise, VT, has been killed!

Deadline set for 5/1 at 11:59 PM! With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (0)
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (0)
Macman- (0)
Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)- (0)
th3kuzinator- (0)
J- (0)
Red Ryu- (0)
Orboknown- (0)
Kantrip- (0)
Vanderzant- (0)
Overswarm- (0)

Not Voting- (13) Overswarm, Vanderzant, Kantrip, Orboknown, Red Ruy, J, th3kuzinator, Pink Lemonade, Macman, Rockin, Rajam, KevinM, frozenflame751
[/glow]

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So... we have two blue mafia flipped, one pink/purple mafia flipped, and one green VT flipped.

Wat

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Excellent! Dark Horse just confirmed that there wasn't any mafia shenanigans resulting in town players flipping as mafia for whatever reason.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
They also do that on Epic Mafia it's called an Actress and a Tailor, Actress makes mafia flip the last chosen roles, gay and dumb. Their variant of a "Tailor" makes other people flip what they choose.

It's really really dumb and I hate there isn't a single counter role on that sight for that stuff.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Cool. So we have a poisoning mafia and a killing mafia. We have lynched one of each, the poisoning mafia killed one of the killing mafia, and the killing mafia's first kill was prevented.

I think Godfather and Goon is underpowered and would be kind of silly if that was all the other faction's sane cop was there to find. Seriously, two other mafia members and one of them is a godfather? There's either more for to the sane cop or more to the blue mafia. Maybe both.

While we wait on Rajam's result I'm going to reread a few players that I'm looking at differently after the second mafia faction flips.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
We are looking for another Kardashian or something of that nature. The flips of Mike and Pauly D from Jersey Shore seem to show that they are tied together. However, that's just flavour speculation but its a nice fact I guess to know.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for my absence, I've had a busy time catching with uni as well as an exam last week. I don't know if my activity will get much better, but I'll try and check in when I have free time.

FoS: Orbo

Vote: Pink Lemonade

I'd like to see these guys die today.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14316690&postcount=805

PL said:
Ok, just in break. I have decided.

X1 can live. I thought it was weird he came late to claim and was avoiding the thread to stall to cause the town to scramble. Anyways, with his V/la it makes sense why he couldn't claim right away. I don't agree with his 'ignoring' pressure especially since he is the type who has lynched me for 'answering a question that wasn't mine to answer' and for handwaving the pressure on myself. (X1 feel free to show the difference if you think there is one)

So, I see a move to Kantrip. I'm fine with that.

Unvote Vote: Kantrip

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14316760&postcount=808

PL said:
Alright going back to class. If Chaco is a bigger wagon I'll join. Either or is fine with me. I'll be back around 9:00 Pm - 9:30 Pm.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14318986&postcount=873

PL said:
@KevinM, J, and X1: What do you think of Vandy's case on Chaco? Would you join us on Kantrip? : 3
Don't like this from PL. This was on Day 1 pre Rajam CC, when the lynch was between Kantrip/Vinyl.

Specifically, I don't like how he's said "I see a move to Kantrip. I'm fine with that." He's jumping on the wagon because Kantrip is a popular choice.

Then he goes out of his way to make it clear that he'd be fine with lynching Chaco. If it has more support.

Even then, after I mass quoted Chaco's play, he asks what other people think of Chaco as opposed to giving his own reasoning for Chaco.

Now knowing that Vinyl was scum, I feel PL approached the two wagons with a mindset of "I am ok with both wagons but won't really push for either."

Consider that Ran was pretty quiet on both Kantrip/Chaco earlier in the day: All ran really said about Kantrip was:

PL said:
Also. I'm null on FF and Kantrip. I need to read their interactions to be able to read their intent. I just haven't had the time. It would be nice if they did comment on other things.
PL said:
Vandy:

I have a slight town read on X1, and I'd rather just lynch Kantrip at the least. I would also opt in to a rocking lynch before X1, yet I don't know if we have the time to wagon up on those other two before TomMorow.

If you can, I will be on those other wagons.
He went from a null read to a "I'd rather lynch Kantrip" almost solely from me pressuring Kantrip. I feel that if Town Ran was fine with Kantrip being lynced he would of pushed to get a stronger read from them, however he was silent on the issue. He was content with either Vinyl/Kantrip wagon based on them being popular.

Also, I understand that PL were V/LA on Day 2, however I think they should be accountable for how they've softly danced around the Kantrip/Vinyl wagon on day 1.

J said:
I guess the bottom line for me is this: OS feels more anti-town instead of scummy this game due to his play lacking immensely in good substance and his carefree nature.
Sums up my thoughts on OS pretty well. My stance on him is the same; he needs a read list and some substance or he can die.

Everyone else I'm pretty comfy with.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I wonder if we can win off a sheer mass claim right now?

3 scum dead and one for each faction or one left and an indy, is all we got.

Thoughts?

:phone:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I think a mass claim would not be beneficial at the moment, assuming they have safe claims. Then again, Gorf ****ed up with this game giving X1 a cop role and presumably a cop claim, only to be counter claimed by Rajam. >_>

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I wonder if we can win off a sheer mass claim right now?

3 scum dead and one for each faction or one left and an indy, is all we got.

Thoughts?

:phone:
Don't think it'd be neccessary, seeing as how we've been doing pretty well without it. Mass claiming may give Mafia information to work with.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I think a mass claim would not be beneficial at the moment, assuming they have safe claims. Then again, Gorf ****ed up with this game giving X1 a cop role and presumably a cop claim, only to be counter claimed by Rajam. >_>
How about number wise in your opinion with we also got Poison kills going around?

Don't think it'd be neccessary, seeing as how we've been doing pretty well without it. Mass claiming may give Mafia information to work with.
Maybe I'm still number crunching with even worst case scenario with 6 scum players, just in case,

Overswarm

is laughing at you
A mass claim is a GREAT idea in certain situations. But as we've seen with VT flips, VTs are in this game. Claiming "VT" is a surefire safe claim unless someone decides to watch you over all other VTs.

That reduces the effect even more than "they might have safe claims" already does.

What's more, we haven't lost any power roles yet. We currently only have Rajam out in the open, meaning he can easily be protected by a hidden doctor with no worries. Mass claiming would give other, just as juicy targets.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Also, seeing as how the godfather flipped does anyone still think I'm a godfather? :p

Top Bottom