• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Rehab Mafia: Day 5 Begins! Deadline is Monday, May 28th at 11:59 PM EST!

Axel

J|Zεη
Celeb Activity

1. Auspher
2. KevinM
3. inferno3044
4. Rajam
5. Rockin
6. Dark Horse
7. Macman
8. marshy
9. Chaco
10. Ranmaru/July hydra
11. kuz/sworddancer hydra
12. Axel (J/Zen hydra)
13. Red Ryu

14. Orboknown
15. Kantrip
16. Dooms
17. Overswarm

btw what does everyone thing about a mass claim between everyone in red?

Axel

J|Zεη
Yeah that makes no sense. If you're down for a policy lynch on inactives, then you should be equally if not more down for them simply claiming if you plan on lynching between them anyways.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Actually.... I thought about it as RVS shenanigans at first. My policy lynch thing was a joke. However, thinking about it...

If they do have valuable PRs, it gives scum a toss-up of killing active threats or inactive PRs.

Axel

J|Zεη
Scum aren't going to kill inactives if they have nothing that suggests they have PRs. Like what would scum have to suggests that PRs lay between inactives?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Scum aren't going to kill inactives if they have nothing that suggests they have PRs. Like what would scum have to suggests that PRs lay between inactives?
That's why I'm reconsidering them claiming. It may actually have merit.

I'll reiterate for marshy in case he missed it: I do not advocate policy lynches, they are bad and they should feel bad.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
RR edit post and post role pmz

obv modkill plz
motion seconded what the mother**** red ryu >: (

dayvig take care of red ryu problem once day starts please thank you dayvig you can have my car dayvig

:phone:

Axel

J|Zεη
That's why I'm reconsidering them claiming. It may actually have merit.

I'll reiterate for marshy in case he missed it: I do not advocate policy lynches, they are bad and they should feel bad.
Oh yes. I get you. Yes.

Let's form a town alliance. You and I.

You were in my dream last night btw. You had a deathnote irl and we were using it to play a rl mafia game.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I was in a dream? I'm so honoured!

Just for that I'll sign into the town alliance, but my membership is temporary. I don't have the cash to be maintaining that kind of subscription until endgame you know what I'm saying?

First order of business: marshy and Red Ryu are obvious scummates, no?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
motion seconded what the mother**** red ryu >: (

dayvig take care of red ryu problem once day starts please thank you dayvig you can have my car dayvig

Yeah **** that kid, Red Ryu pisses me off with his furry **** all the time, I hope he gets shot and lynched ASAP. :mad:

Overswarm

is laughing at you

LET'S PLAY THE OVERSWARM LOTTERY!!!!

I've rearranged the list of the names from the list:

12. Axel (J/Zen hydra)
16. Dooms
15. Kantrip
4. Rajam
7. Macman
2. KevinM
3. inferno3044
5. Rockin
10. Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)
17. Overswarm
13. Red Ryu
8. marshy
9. Chaco
1. Auspher
14. Orboknown
6. Dark Horse
11. kuz/sworddancer hydra

The winner of today's lottery: Axel

So unless I find someone I want to vote today, Axel will determine who I vote simply by voting.

So unless I've got a good reason to vote someone else, Axel is basically a double voter today. This'll change tomorrow. Or when I get bored.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Vote: Marshy

btw what does everyone thing about a mass claim between everyone in red?
Not interested. If they claim pr's then it's easy pickings for scum. I'm fine with Lynch All Lurkers if we have to. I prefer scumhunting and then if it comes time for them to claim, then they claim.

Btw let's be friends. :)

@OS: Why did you randomize the playerlist to let a person lead your vote?

=====

I am on break, and I have to go back to class. More from me later probably.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@OS: Why did you randomize the playerlist to let a person lead your vote?
Why did you make your avatar pink lemonade? I do what I want.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
/confirming from this side of the hydra

also Xiivi hasn't checked his PMs or something (EVEN though I KNOW I've seen him post toDay :mad:) but he still hasn't responded to me.

Whatever! Whatever! I do what I want!

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
To clarify; I don't want the event that two (or multiple) pr's claim from that list. I feel D1 should be used for lurker lynch if there is a problem. I would prefer the most scummy/ most useless lurker.

YEAH RIGHT

vote pink lemonade

Y U OMGUS ME

That has nothing to do with reading me. Underlined, This does not answer my question.

What I want to know is, why would you do something like let someone lead your vote without even having a read established on them at first?

My thought process is that you could be giving scum or town the vote. I want to understand the purpose of that randomization, and how it can help you find scum.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
That's my RVS vote.

Yes, it is too early. I am asking him questions to determine his alignment. Can't you see that?

Top Bottom