• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Rehab Mafia: Day 5 Begins! Deadline is Monday, May 28th at 11:59 PM EST!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Alright, let me clarify something. I'm not spinning your motives around at all. I doubt you are scum with frozenflame after your move, whether you want to call it calling me out or defending frozenflame is no difference to me. You're doing both either way. My point was never indicating anything about your alignment, and I didn't mean to make an inference of such. I can say now that I don't think you and frozenflame are scum together at all, and it's not a scummate defense. It is possible that it is scum defending town, but I'm not going to try to make that call at this point.

I'll expand on what I mean with specific examples and do some more reads on people tomorrow
I didn't think you were inferring anything about my alignment, you had said that I was defending FF, when I was trying to tell you that I thought it was scummy that you were using a lot of buzz words without giving any players a read or reason for your outburst.

Stop trying to make a connection or infer my alignment and instead expand on why you had your outburst. I also like how you've instead spent time trying to say I ruined your post by answering before FF and going into detail about things you weren't going into but when it comes to actually formulating a stance on something you have to wait until tomorrow.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Rereading that post I realize how poorly it's worded but it's late sooo. The posts meaning should be readable.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I didn't think you were inferring anything about my alignment, you had said that I was defending FF, when I was trying to tell you that I thought it was scummy that you were using a lot of buzz words without giving any players a read or reason for your outburst.
That's the same thing in my book, and I don't see how it's "turning your motives around" to say you were defending FF. Your intent may have been to say that you didn't like what I was doing, but as a result that defends FF from the accusations. I'd have appreciated if you could have waited to state how little you liked what I was doing until after FF could have his initial reaction. Of course he still responded to it, but his reaction is tarnished in my mind when other people pipe in.

Stop trying to make a connection or infer my alignment and instead expand on why you had your outburst. I also like how you've instead spent time trying to say I ruined your post by answering before FF and going into detail about things you weren't going into but when it comes to actually formulating a stance on something you have to wait until tomorrow.
I got a disconnection between you and FF as a result of your response, and that is as important to me as thinking FF is scum. Why would you tell me to stop drawing connections and inferring your alignment? That's also something I ultimately want to do. I said I'd get to it tomorrow because I'm not in the mood to do the in-depth thinking required to get into stuff like that. I'm awfully tired, and I would prefer if you could hold off on this until it plays out between FF and I, because guess what? If you see FF saying stuff you agree with of his own accord WITHOUT your help, you may just get a valuable read on his slot. That would be a good solution if you want to use some logic.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Does anyone have experience playing with frozenflame? I want someone with experience against him to talk to me about his #346. Specifically the stuff talking to X1. Is this in-character for frozenflame? All the swearing and violent phrasing, I mean. I am NOT trying to infer anything at this time, so don't jump down my throat about this. It just seems like he's talking to X1 with more apprehension than when he's responding to me, which is weird considering atm he thinks I'm more of a moron
X1 got a more apprehensive response because he called my post "non content". If someone's accusing me of just fluffing around when it seems to me they're guilty of just that, of course I'm going to react not-so-nicely.

Pink Lemonade: I ask because it seems forced to me.

This on its own I could see as an adequate response if FF normally lashes out like this when he feels someone is being stupid. Personally, as scum, the last sentence here is exactly the sort of thing I'd add onto posts addressing scummates of mine for distancing purposes. I can't fairly compare something I do to something someone else does though, which is why I wanted to know if this behaviour was in-character for FF.
It's not forced. That's just the way I handle arguments/players I think are/are being moronic. I don't tend to sugarcoat.

I would have just assumed it was regular and not asked about it had FF not continued with this. After saying X1 was being "****ing ********", FF proceeded to explain why anyways. I can't put into words why this bugs me, and I just know I'm going to get called out for it being baseless, but something about the point of being really abrasive and then being calm as you explain afterwards leads me to believing the anger was faked. That's all I can really describe it as.

Ugh, as I read this over I'm second guessing myself. I can actually see what FF means wrt X1 and maybe the behaviour is warranted. It's kind of like a "slap you for being dumb and then explain it really slowly" type of thing. Last paragraph is really what caught my eye. A lot of censored stuff when I didn't think at the time there was anything to be THAT angry about. If FF is as you say then I can actually see this behaviour lining up.
Well I was never actually angry to begin with. Me using harsh language doesn't mean I'm mad. I just do that. A lot. Ask anyone who's basically every played with me ever. You can tell when I'm actually mad if I start using a lot of CAPITALIZED WORDS FOR EMPHASIS (example).

So yeah I wasn't faking anger because I wasn't even trying to look angry. I'm just naturally verbally abrasive. And of course if I find an arguments/behavior to be ********, I'm going to explain why. What good does it do to just kick and scream and say "X is soooo dumb omg wow wtf" and then not explain why?

@FF: You're saying my accusations are baseless, and at the same time you're pulling the "OMGUS card" on me, incriminating me for disliking you after you criticized me. I think this accusation is just as baseless because you're calling my suspicion on you fake just because you were on me first. I realize I haven't expanded on what I said, but should it not be in your best interest to get me to do that, rather than discrediting everything I said?
You've gotta be joking right?

You're calling me for OMGUS? Like is this real?

So I accuse you first with some actual reasoning. You kneejerk and attack me back directly (which seemed pretty OMGUS to me). Then, when I criticize your method of attack on me, and show that your arguments are awful, you turn that around and say I'm OMGUSing you by criticizing your bad arguments simply because we happen to be attacking each other? What?

That's seriously like one of the worst OMGUS accusations I've ever seen. Of course I'm going to attack you more if I feel like your responses to my initial accusations are scummy/bad as well. Like what, did you just expect me to never share my opinion on any thing else you say regarding us to and just stick to whatever I said initially and ONLY that? Basically, by your definition, me trying to further any case I might have on any player who might be attacking me back for attacking them constitutes OMGUS.

I'm not just discrediting you say indiscriminately. If you said something that wasn't awful and stupid I wouldn't discredit it. But believe it or not, it just so happens that basically everything you've said in response to me so far has been bad/scummy and needs discrediting. You're fundamentally misunderstanding causality here.

@FrozenFlame:

I gave one, I would like your thoughts on it.

May I ask, what is your read on OS?
Wanna point me to the specific meta case you're talking about?

My read on OS? Idk, just that he's faking being edgy/ballsy. Idk if he's doing it on purpose to bait reactions or if he's actually just being straight up lazy or something. Don't really have a read on him alignment wise atm but that's my general observation thus far.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
@Kafka:

You are right, Zen should know me very well and he does. This is partially why I can understand his motive here. I found it odd that he rejected my offer to be friends, without really having much of a reason to doubt me. Then I realized his case on me was pure crap. I know he knows his reasoning was crap, such as the "OS response obviously cleared up your question" when it obviously didn't. His case was also very on the surface too, basically, I don't think he REALLY thought I was scummy from his own perspective. It seemed like another attempt to gauge me as he did in Time Travelers.

Even so, I felt he was town because of his town alliance thingy. I already explained this to Joey. I think he did to gauge people's reactions to it, and to see how weak players would have used power (like for good or for bad). Consider that he would have liked Me, Marshy, and Rajam in it because of our smartness. :o Yet he didn't include us in. : [

My read on OS is null-town. I feel he would try to put on a big front if he were scum, and that's about it. He has been lazy and I still need more posts from him to get a solid read on him. Sure he could just be being lazy as scum to seem town, but if he lurks then I would lynch him for trying to avoid attention. I would ask if you discontinue commenting on OS's entrance until Joey answers my question about him. : D I will explain why after he does.
Right here, Frozen Flame.

Also thank you.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
And this too FF:

Pink Lemy response to Dooms said:
See, you can understand why RR would. I can understand why Zen would do this. I have played with him plenty of times, hydrad with him, and played him plenty of times in the 2 person mafia. (Consider that 2 person mafia really helps with getting to know how a person might play, but I don't bank my knowledge of his play on that only) Yet again, you did not see his intent. Zen would want to form an alliance to gauge people's reactions (Like DH's and Kantrips), and I'm not saying always. I'm saying in this game, that was what it seemed like to me. You are looking at it in a black and white perspective. Some people don't like alliances, some do. I don't really care about them really. I'd just push my suspects and I would direct questions to the alliance if there was one.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Joey- Don't really like that we're not a while into D1 and he's still using some stupid fluff posting tactics, it really seems like he doesn't want to contribute to anything that might need his opinion on something.

X1- I didn't really see the hate on him but his last post I didn't like at all, it was pretty much all heavily based on meta stuff that doesn't give us any of his actual insight into the conversations. "Isn't OS always like that" and "Haven't you ever seen X and X" argue is just such a scummy way to talk about the points being brought up.

Town Alliance- I thought it was a rather dumb idea but pretty much a null event in the game because it's really hard for me to read into if the players who latched onto it were serious or not. I think if he was serious about having the names he had listed in red be forced to claim/be lynched then we have something serious to look into but it's hard to think about because it was all pregame.

OS- I don't like how he's played so far, I think he's been wishy washy but I'm expecting him to start posting on issues more so hopefully I can get more of an idea of how he expects to play this game.

Vote Joey[/b

Point out the fluff posting tactics and make it look like you're not scum just trying to jump on an open wagon.

How did Inferno seem townie to you? Or are you just basing it on X1 specifically?

X1-12

Smash Champion
X1- I didn't really see the hate on him but his last post I didn't like at all, it was pretty much all heavily based on meta stuff that doesn't give us any of his actual insight into the conversations. "Isn't OS always like that" and "Haven't you ever seen X and X" argue is just such a scummy way to talk about the points being brought up.
How are you meant to read someone's intent if you don't think about it from their point of view? That's the only way to try and get an idea of why they posted it. Yes OS was anti-town because he posted pages about appeal to x: but to call OS scummy for that reason imo is stupid when you actually think about his intent and realise that OS just likes being a smart-*** and showing off. I don't see how you can call this uninsightful.

OS- I don't like how he's played so far, I think he's been wishy washy but I'm expecting him to start posting on issues more so hopefully I can get more of an idea of how he expects to play this game.
What do you actually think of OS' alignment?

@FF: Are you really suggesting that scum players would largely push themselves into spotlight D1, yes I'm not ******** and I know this is a playstyle choice but playstyle is influenced by alignment and my point still stands that making a big scene of yourself is not something scum players usually do, you're asking what my reasoning for believe this is: I don't care whether its pro-town or not because that fact is completely redundant in determining Zen's alignment from his action.

OS's alleged ego has nothing to do with the machinery behind the method of behavior he pretended to lock himself into.

You call my analysis non-content when you yourself have spouted nothing but bull**** about how atypical behavior somehow means someone is less likely to be scum (awful, shallow analysis that doesn't even differentiate between playstyle, role strategy, and alignment) and about how somehow OS's ego makes him a special case when analyzing his current content. Yeah, no, you can **** off with that ****.
Do you really think alignment doesn't inform playstyle? Also read what I said to Kevin: "How are you meant to read someone's intent if you don't think about it from their point of view? That's the only way to try and get an idea of why they posted it. Yes OS was anti-town because he posted pages about appeal to x: but to call OS scummy for that reason imo is stupid when you actually think about his intent and realise that OS just likes being a smart-*** and showing off"

All you have come out with about OS is the following:
It's like he's trying to act like a risky hard *** binding his vote to someone for the shock value, but then leaving himself and easy opt out whenever he feels like. Not ballsy at all. He's presenting his actions like he's being reckless or risky but without that actually being the case. The whole thing just seems kinda half-*****/whimsical. Not your typical OS behavior IMO.
Yes, OS is playing different from his usual behaviour. What does this actually mean in terms of his alignment? I've already asked you this and you've given me nothing. The above is just an objective analysis of OS without actually even any attempt at inferring something from this to discern his alignment.

I always like joke voting in RVS, so I don't see why you would be afraid if that counted. This also shows that you are paranoid about voting someone because you don't want to 'appear' scummy, a fear only scum would have.
@Joey: respond to the above please

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Don't have a lot of time, but while I'm here.

. If you were town you would have voted Chaco once the game started and not give a ****
This is pretty much what I was talking about earlier. Pink here is shoving behaviors down Joey's throat, telling him why a townie "should have said"

DH didn't have an opinion on me, at all.
Incorrect. When I was asking the questions, I had already found your lack of any stances to be, at the very least, odd. I had asked you those questions to see how you would respond.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm finding it humorous how some people are saying OS is acting scummy because he isn't acting like himself and others are saying I'm not because I'm acting like myself.

:B

I'll read when it isn't purple.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I was going to respond to the whole case when I got home from school, but sure, I can respond now.

Part 1/2, since I have a limited time to respond to things.

Interesting. I would actually take this as null. Joey, what is your read on OS?
Why would you take his reaction to them dropping out of the alliance as null? Explain.

Yeah, there was a town purpose to it I believe. I feel he wanted to see how weak players would act with POWAH. This was why I asked your thoughts on the alliance thing, but you didn't give any. Even so, I don't think he planned to do anything with the Alliance. Look at how he rejected my friendship of all things! D: < Now then, look at his crappy crappy case on me. I'll comment further on this in response to Kafka (Who is beautiful btw). I don't think he would push such a crap case on me knowing me well. It reminds me of Time Travelers when he gambitted a cop guilty on me. I kind of thought he was scum but he did it to gauge my reaction. He's that kind of guy.

Put simply. I don't think his intent was to mis-use the alliance to gang up on people to mislynch them. Like you said, I feel someone who really intended to use an alliance would have at least tried pick town reads. Also consider that he said that he preferred Marshy, Us, and Rajam. Yet he didn't offer the positions to us, but instead to DH and Kantrip. Why do you think he picked them instead of us?
This isn't the big thing bothering me, so I'm not going to respond to this until I get home.

Yes, I have a town read on Axel. The ran side.
Noted.

Ah, ok. Well I think l-2 or l-1 is fine. Also keep in mind the more votes the more info we have upon that person's flip. Consider that votes show INTENT to lynch that person. So the more votes the more options to find scum. If someone is at l-1, and hammers, they'll be looked at the next day. Although if I feel the town cannot be trusted (newbs/dumbtownies) I'd be ok with L-2. But I don't think it is needed.
Oh okay.

It's true, your reason for voting Chaco is a damn good reason to vote him in RVS. (I loved it, it was really funny) I always like joke voting in RVS, so I don't see why you would be afraid if that counted. This also shows that you are paranoid about voting someone because you don't want to 'appear' scummy, a fear only scum would have. Only scum worry about appearances. If you were town you would have voted Chaco once the game started and not give a ****. Asking why someone isn't voting in RVS does spark discussion. It goes into "Oh hey why didn't you vote in RVS, don't you want to help it progress?" etc etc. I think you underestimate how good RVS is bro.
First of all, you use "It was funny" as a reason to justify it being a good reason to vote. You, however, do not realize that the post I "voted" him for was a post saying that he would be gone. That means that he wouldn't even get to respond to it until way later in the day phase, possibly after RVS was done and over with. You also don't realize that I was making a joke, which is why you viewed it as "funny". Why would I vote him for being V/LA before the game even started?

It goes into those questions if you're a moron. Why would you question RVS votes when you could question players that are actually contributing to the discussion? Throwing a random vote out there on a V/LA player doesn't contribute to anything at all, especially when you have no way to have any reasoning on it. If someone asks you about it, all you can say is "He's scum obviously!", "He looks funny!", something joking along those lines, meta/hating on the player, or "It's RVS". All in all, it's all bull **** that doesn't progress the game after the first few posts of legit contribution.

Your whole read on me is very opinionated based on what you like, what your meta on Zen is, and how you interpret it. "I like joke voting, so why would you be afraid if it counted," is a perfect example. Just because I don't want to throw joke RVS votes out of my *** that won't go anywhere doesn't mean that I'm trying to "hide" anything.

You go from saying I'm scummy to saying that I'm underestimating how good RVS is (RVS is useless by the way, and you won't change my opinion on it). Are one of the reasons for your scum read the fact that I don't view RVS as something useful? That's what I got from this.

Underlined, it does say nothing at all. You can't have an opinion on someone from their very first post. Sure you can ask them questions, but it is very odd to expect a read from that person after just getting into the game. DH didn't have an opinion on me, at all. Also notice how I responded to his reasons for his suspicion on me, and he didn't reply to them. What do you think of that?

No. At the time he questioned me, he wasn't part of an alliance. So why didn't he give an opinion then?

Yes, he was trying to get information I didn't have. I already told him, that I didn't have a read on OS. OS is a hard person to read, (for me) and that has lead me to even ask X1 for tips on reading him. My questions were not baseless, I feel those questions would have sparked discussion like I have already explained above.

See, you can understand why RR would. I can understand why Zen would do this. I have played with him plenty of times, hydrad with him, and played him plenty of times in the 2 person mafia. (Consider that 2 person mafia really helps with getting to know how a person might play, but I don't bank my knowledge of his play on that only) Yet again, you did not see his intent. Zen would want to form an alliance to gauge people's reactions (Like DH's and Kantrips), and I'm not saying always. I'm saying in this game, that was what it seemed like to me. You are looking at it in a black and white perspective. Some people don't like alliances, some do. I don't really care about them really. I'd just push my suspects and I would direct questions to the alliance if there was one.
Rest when I get home.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Joey. Give me your read on OS, first. You forgot to do that.

First of all, you use "It was funny" as a reason to justify it being a good reason to vote. You, however, do not realize that the post I "voted" him for was a post saying that he would be gone. That means that he wouldn't even get to respond to it until way later in the day phase, possibly after RVS was done and over with. You also don't realize that I was making a joke, which is why you viewed it as "funny". Why would I vote him for being V/LA before the game even started?

It goes into those questions if you're a moron. Why would you question RVS votes when you could question players that are actually contributing to the discussion? Throwing a random vote out there on a V/LA player doesn't contribute to anything at all, especially when you have no way to have any reasoning on it. If someone asks you about it, all you can say is "He's scum obviously!", "He looks funny!", something joking along those lines, meta/hating on the player, or "It's RVS". All in all, it's all bull **** that doesn't progress the game after the first few posts of legit contribution.

Your whole read on me is very opinionated based on what you like, what your meta on Zen is, and how you interpret it. "I like joke voting, so why would you be afraid if it counted," is a perfect example. Just because I don't want to throw joke RVS votes out of my *** that won't go anywhere doesn't mean that I'm trying to "hide" anything.

You go from saying I'm scummy to saying that I'm underestimating how good RVS is (RVS is useless by the way, and you won't change my opinion on it). Are one of the reasons for your scum read the fact that I don't view RVS as something useful? That's what I got from this.
Doesn't matter the reason why you would have voted him or not. Your "I hope this doesn't count" statement was what I didn't like. If you wanted to, you could have voted him when the game started with the same reasoning. Like "Oh you left town? You might not be town then..." or something like that. I am not saying you should, but you are asking if you could, so there you go. I also want you to reply to what X1 told you to respond to.

It's simple. Someone would ask about "Why didn't you vote in RVS?" and then, people would have to choose sides and give opinions based on that question. One person can be like "Yes, I agree! That is pretty scummy that you didn't want RVS to progress! vote: scummy guy" Why would that person be scummy? Because scum benefit from the RVS taking a long time. That way scum can hide and let the town destroy itself. But, scum might already know this, and that person could just have been lazy town, and scum would take advantage of that. That, is when you have to read intent. And bam, content that you can scumhunt on.

No, my scumread on you isn't based on you underestimating the RVS. It's based on you not looking into the intent of Axel's alliance, and trying to seem town by being so against it.

I look forward to the rest of your response. I expect you respond to those first before replying to this.

I am Zim!

Smash Rookie
Deadline set for 4/10 at 11:59 PM!

frozenflame751- (2) X1-12, Kantrip
KevinM- (1) Rajam
X1-12- (4) Red Ruy, Macman, J, Marshy
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (0)
Dark Horse- (1) Orboknown
Macman- (0)
marshy- (0)
Chaco- (0)
Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)- (1) Dooms
Kafkaesque- (0)
J- (1) Overswarm
Red Ryu- (2) Inferno, Dark Horse
Orboknown- (0)
Kantrip- (1) Frozenflame
Dooms- (2) Pink Lemonade, KevinM
Overswarm- (1) Kafkaesque

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
OS confirmed for scum just go look at phoenix wright mafia where I was Mac's strongest scum read.
Yo KevinM. What do you think of Macman just sitting on X1 and not really doing a damn thing?

Also does this quote mean you think Macman may be scum?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Macman currently hard to read, and more so I was saying I don't trust Macman's really strong reads early in a game and don't think OS get's a pass yet.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I understand that Axel just wants a little help from his friends, but this makes absolutely no sense. It says that you, Axel, and Kantrip will all vote for the same person and if not they are not part of your TA. If it was really an alliance then the opinions of the other members would be respected instead of brushed off. Let's take what Axel proposed that you all vote for Lemon D1. If either you or Kantrip agrees it basically forces the other one to vote with them or leave. Assuming OS decides to let his vote stay with Axel, this gives him a lot of power.
pinklemon, because of this post

kevin, I still don't believe you weren't scum in that game. Clearly your flip was just an elaborate conspiracy just to **** with my head

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
This quote:

This is his "evidence" for why we should policy lynch zen.

I answered your question about the disbanding.

I thought that they shouldn't be allowed to join again because I thought that they shouldn't try and cling onto it as some sort of act of desperation.

Doesn't really matter, as it's been disbanded.
an act of desperation? I don't get the point you are trying to make. Firstly why should someone who you and the TA thought to be town, deserve to be kicked out of the group permanently just because you disagree on a potential kill? More importantly, if you thought them to be town, why wouldn't you be fine with letting them back in?

RR's push on zen is grimy as hell. Not only is he advocating a policy lynch, he's advocating it mostly because of what happened to himself in SF2 mafia. Not only is that pretty self-centered, it could be showing how RR doesn't want to be attacked, hence the push on Zen.

Vote: RR
can you explain what you meant by the bold. Most importantly why would RR pushing on someone mean that he doesn't wanna be attacked? Why is it scummy?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
an act of desperation? I don't get the point you are trying to make. Firstly why should someone who you and the TA thought to be town, deserve to be kicked out of the group permanently just because you disagree on a potential kill? More importantly, if you thought them to be town, why wouldn't you be fine with letting them back in?
I pictured it as someone initially leaving, and then trying to rejoin a lot later in an attempt to avoid suspicion. That's why I thought not rejoining was a good idea.

can you explain what you meant by the bold. Most importantly why would RR pushing on someone mean that he doesn't wanna be attacked? Why is it scummy?
The only game RR mentioned as to why he wanted to policy lynch zen was SF. As for why, he said it was because zen kept pushing for RR's lynch.

@Pink

Out of the playlist, who here do you think you can read, then?

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
@DH:

You, Joey, Zen. Who do you think you can read in this playerlist? Is there anyone in particular you have trouble reading, and if so, who?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Deadline set for 4/10 at 11:59 PM!

frozenflame751- (2) X1-12, Kantrip
KevinM- (1) Rajam
X1-12- (4) Red Ruy, Macman, J, Marshy
Rajam- (1) Orboknown
Rockin- (0)
Dark Horse- (0)
Macman- (0)
marshy- (0)
Chaco- (0)
Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)- (1) Dooms
Kafkaesque- (0)
J- (1) Overswarm
Red Ryu- (2) Inferno, Dark Horse
Orboknown- (0)
Kantrip- (1) Frozenflame
Dooms- (3) X1-12, Pink Lemonade, KevinM
Overswarm- (1) Kafkaesque

Not Voting- (0)

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
@DH:

You, Joey, Zen. Who do you think you can read in this playerlist? Is there anyone in particular you have trouble reading, and if so, who?
Let's see....

Hardest Probably Marshy, FF, Inactives

Easiest probably you, joey, axel, RR, Kantrip.

Everyone else is between those two.

Top Bottom