• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Mafia: The Revenge of Elin Nordegren (GAME OVER! Did Elin get her revenge?)

Delvro

Smash Ace
Axel's questions:

When D3 began I still didn't really know much of what happened d2 besides Roxy got lynched, so I was kind of dreading the re-read. While I did have my result, I didn't post until I skimmed through d2 again and made sure it all made sense. My other games didn't require as much effort to make a post in so I did those first. I'm lazy.

I have read through most of d3, however when I see someone make a big giant post I usually don't read it as carefully as I should. Although Axel made sure that I saw my name very easily XD XD

Not sure if I missed some questions, hope not.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Or follow what your former self saw (seeing as if you are town, he would be the only person you could trust) which was to lynch Nabe.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
@ Ryker there have been no changes since the last votecount I believe. Anyways..

Ryker has replaced Swiss

Votecount

1. Axel (J/Zen) (0)
2. Ryker (0)
6. Nabe (3) Joey, Kuz, Axel
7. -Joey- (0)
8. July (1) Delvro
10. Kuz (0)
11. Delvro (2) Nabe, July
12. Clownbot(0)

Not voting: Ryker, Kuz, Clownbot

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch!

Deadline will be FEBURARY 26th at 11:59 PM

July

Smash Apprentice
Delvro's answer doesn't convince me, but I'm willing to let him live and vote Nabe toDay. However, I want Delvro to report on the night actions first toMorrow.

Unvote
Vote: Nabe

July

Smash Apprentice
I am town and I do know Delvro is scum, but we have two days, I'm not sure if I'll be here toMorrow and Saturday I'm at a tournament and we are not going to no lynch.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
If you know Delvro is scum, you should have been pushing much harder for his lynch. I told you to switch votes to see how serious you were and I'm quite suprised. If you knew that he was lying, then you should be wanting to lynch him 100%. Don't switch your vote, now that I've said this though. We are lynching Nabe.

Sticking with July and Nabe as scum.

July

Smash Apprentice
Here's the thing, one more night and one more story from every side would be very helpful. Because the fact of the matter is that I still think it is really likely that you are scum, and I found this interesting little role in another game called tricker of watchers. There are a lot of town power roles and I'm guessing scum has power roles too, so I'm not discounting anything. At least one of you and Delvro is scum, maybe both. If both of you are not scum, then there is some scum power role at work by or on one of you (if that makes sense, meaning one of you has info gained as scum with a power role or is being influenced by a scum with power role). I want to know what Delvro sees toMorrow, and I want to see your note for toMorrow. Period.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
One of July/Delvro is scum. I feel Nabe have even more of a chance of being scum.

We have two more days to discuss. If we're not at a lynch by then, then I'll use my double vote.

Ryker everyone claimed. Do you need the list of claims?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Sorry I have been so quiet, I have been in the city for that past 36 hours doing work stuff and I have a big post I want to write. I only have an access to my phone, though and need to get home before typing up everything.

I should be back in 4 hours.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
That would probably be convenient. I generally have a notepad .txt file with people's claims on them and the nights they've used their role. It's normally all the notes I take on a game. I haven't filled it out with the mass claim yet.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Clown- Sandra Oh, Town Doctor, Confirmed through Joey
July- Lucy Liu, Town Security Guard
Kuz- Katie Couric, Town Informed Journalist, info in beginning of game but basically vt since then, info that Swiss is Tiger and seduces people
Nabe- Lady Gaga, Town Pretty Face
Axel- Pamela Anderson, Mason w/Tiger Woods, Town Mason Recruited
Joey - Rachel Uchitel, The Town Drug Addict, Confirmed through Clown
Swiss(you, Ryker) - Tiger Woods, Town Mason (Recruiter?)
Delvro - Angelina Jolie, town tracker

There you go. Did I miss anyone?

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
MOD/GOD Request:

Axel/J/Zen, can you please remain on your hydra? If you wish to note which head is speaking you may do so, but having all three accounts posting is giving me a headache and can lead to confusion.

In other news, I made the OP a little bit prettier and more organized.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
delvro... what?

It's a person that isn't shown to a watcher/tracker. instead a townie is replaced in.

July

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like REACHING.
delvro... what?

It's a person that isn't shown to a watcher/tracker. instead a townie is replaced in.
I was just using it as an example that roles can be manipulated, and if either Axel or Delvro are not scum then that has to be the case >< my previous assumption was that Delvro had to be lying, but I'm now dealing with the fact that he could have been tricked. Like, really, **** it all, I'm allowed to get ****ing confused at some point when things don't make sense. I'm going with Nabe toDay because his Lady Gaga pretty face claim really can't be tested unlike night actions can, and it reeks of scumminess. Delvro or Axel will prove they are scum toMorrow, or toNight, and I can't freaking wait til that happens.

Axel

J|Zεη
Kind of thinking we should lynch July. That is some serious bs. July you just said that Delvro was scum and now you're changing into thinking he could be town and was tricked? You just came up with this on the spot. You showed no such thought in this way until I called you out on voting Nabe despite "knowing" that Delvro is scum.

Unvote; vote: July

July

Smash Apprentice
Lynch me, I really don't give a **** at this point, as long as it doesn't end the game for town then it proves that you and/or Delvro is lying and the I trust the rest of town to figure that out without me. I'm surprised you want me dead toDay instead of pushing for Nabe some more so you can push that I'm scum toMorrow. Because regardless of your alignment, I'd be really really scared of my flip because your little story is going to sink no matter what. Also, don't want to listen to my plan and see what happens after the Night phase? Ohh, because you and Delvro can then cover each others ***** and don't have to worry about me interfering, gotcha. Or because there are three scum and all you need is to get my lynch instead of bussing Nabe, which would really really suck. Nabe is best choice for town because whether or not they believe you, me, or Delvro, or even if they think Swiss, Kuz or Joey is scum someone has to be bussing Nabe.

Top Bottom