• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Mafia: The Revenge of Elin Nordegren (GAME OVER! Did Elin get her revenge?)

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Okay, Joey is confirmed then.

Good luck toNight.

Clown, protect joey. Axel send in something. Ryker, don't take chances. Recruit someone who is obvTown if you want.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
The funny thing is, I spoke with Tiger a few hours after it became twilight and I did an 'inb4 the longest twilight ever in the history of twilights'

and he was like, nah, flip will be up within 24 hours MAX

my inb4s are always so on point.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
I apologize for the sudden disappearance... I'm having a bit of car troubles that need taking care of.

This post will be replaced by a proper flavor post by tomorrow night, however I'm going to just place this here so that the game can get on with it.

July, Lucy Liu (Town Security Guard) has been lynched.

N3 Begins

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
End of Day Two

The Town Hall grew silent as the citizens of Hollywood cast their final votes on who to execute. The light in the room had shifted from a bright yellow to a deep orange reminiscent of blood...

"KILL HER... KILL HER!" chanted the audience in unison.

KILL HER.... KILL HER... SHE'S BEHIND THE MURDERS. THEY WE'RE ALL HER FAULT.

So the town devised an ingenious way to kill their target...

*July unsheathes her sword

"There's no way I'm going down without a fight."

The town feared for their lives and looked around for someone strong to carry out their dirty work for them. Their eyes rested on Uma Thurman (Town NPC/Master Swordswoman), and decided to have her carry out the execution.

Uma challenged July to combat in a snowy and cold set in Hollywood...

The Outcome
(ITS A VIDEO !!!)

The town sent Uma Thurman to scalp July, Lucy Liu (Town Security Guard)

"Man, we just killed one of the most bad-*** femme fatales in Hollywood's history.
"

"What have we done..."

Lucy Liu(July), Town Security guard, has been killed by Uma Thurman.

NIGHT THREE BEGINS?

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
End of Night Three

As the sun rose into the sky, the citizens of Hollywood regrouped from their homes and held another meeting. The killers have still not been caught and they had punished their very own innocent security guard the last day... More had to be done. However...

Suddenly, a person from the crowd screamed… "Look at the news!"

“Hi this is Katie Couric Live from Hollywood. Disturbing news today as Rachel Uchitel has been found to have died from a drug overdose."

“Coroners state that the death was not self inflicted. She was forcibly given these drugs.”

Joey, Rachel Uchitel (Town Drug Addicted Doublevoter)[FONT=&quot] died from a forced drug overdose.[/FONT]

"Who could have done this?!" cried the citizens.

"Well, since there isn't any way you could take us down now, I guess it wont hurt to say I helped in doing it. Oh, and you're all going to die." said a masked man.

As the man stood up, he pulled out an AK-47 and aimed it at Tiger Woods.

"Pamela, Katie Couric... My mistresses... DEFEND ME" cried Tiger Woods.

Pamela quickly walloped the man across the face with her over-sized assets. He fell to the ground seemingly unconscious.

"Don't underestimate us. We can take you on" said Pamela Anderson.

"Yeah!" said Katie Couric.

*BANG

"Seelly seelicune-a implunted vumun. Dun't get in betveeen a vumun und her refenge-a!" said a masked woman holding a Cougar Magnum.

After the smoke cleared from the gunshot, Pamela Anderson was dead on the floor with a bullet through her cranium.

Sandra Oh pulled out the scalpel in her front pocket and charged the masked woman from behind.

*BANG BANG BANG

"You know... just because I got walloped by a giant rack doesn't mean I'm out of the story." said the male voice.

Tiger hid behind Katie Couric.

"Please... Do something!" cried Tiger.

"It's ok... I come to all interviews prepared," said Katie Couric.

Katie Pulls out her pistol and aims it at the masked man.

"I'd die protecting you Tiger..." said Katie Couric.

"... except I'm not Katie Couric."

The woman took off her mask.

"That's right... I was the nanny of your kids, and Elin's Spy. Oh, and say bye bye!"

The three masked people took their masks off and breathed a sigh of relief.
"We/Ve did it." they said in unison.

Nabe, Elin Nordegren (Mafia Godfather) unmasked herself.

Delvro, Channing Tatum (Mafia Prostitute) unmasked himself.

Kuz, The Woods' Nanny (Mafia Spy) unmasked herself.

Axel, Pamela Anderson (Town Activist) was killed by a gunshot to the temple from Elin Nordegren's Cougar Magnum.

Clownbot, Sandra Oh (Town Doctor) was killed by a barrage of bullets from Channing Tatum's AK-47.

Ryker, Tiger Woods (Town Seductive Mason) was killed by a gunshot to the face from the Woods' Nanny's PP7

GAME OVER
SCUM WIN!!!!!

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Hey everyone I had a lot of fun modding this game and everyone played pretty well. I'll come out with comments and a discussion of what went on behind the scenes soon. Hopefully you had fun with it. This was my first time modding a game so let me know what you think please. :)

July

Smash Apprentice
Damn, Kuzzzz I can't believe you were scum. Ggs Nabe and Delvro. Axel, told ya I'm not scum, just flighty and indecisive ;P

This game was definitely a lot of fun, thank you for modding Tiger Woods!! Flavor was epic lol.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Night Actions

Axel
N1: Missed Deadline
N2: Note Submitted, Failure due to Delvro roleblock
N3: Missed Deadline

Swiss/Ryker
N1: Recruit Axel, Success
N2: Recruit Dourin, Failure due to Dourin's death.
N3: Recruit Kuz, Success

rPSI
N1: Force July to Vote Dourin, Success. Dies

Nabe
N1: Kill rPSI, Success
N2: Kill Dourin, Success
N3: Kill Joey, Success

July
N1: Block Clownbot, Success
N2: Block Dourin, Failure due to Dourin's Death

Delvro
N1: Block Swiss/Ryker, Failure because Tiger is also male.
N2: Block Axel
N3: Block Clownbot

Clownbot

N1: Protect Swiss/Ryker, Failure because blocked by July.
N2: Protect/Rehab Joey, Success
N3: Protect Joey, Failure because blocked by Delvro.

July

Smash Apprentice
Katie Couric, town reporter; he said he was given info at the beginning of the game about Tiger Woods identity but after that functioned as a vt.

Hi X1!!

Swiss

Smash Lord
Kuz was scum? Did not see that coming.

Nabe and Delv should've been dead. July lynch was terrible (easy to say outside looking in).

Lol at D1 lynch. I still laugh.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Dat kuz pre' smart.

Skimmed the start of this game as it was happening, dunno why anyone even entertained the idea of lynching Clown or Roxy

Hey July, we need to play together again, maybe we can get both get town next time.

Top Bottom