• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Mafia: The Revenge of Elin Nordegren (GAME OVER! Did Elin get her revenge?)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Haha no one saw Nabe's scumslip?

#1515 is lulzy. Also Nabe how about you answer our questions that you completely ignored.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Your votes don't seem to mean anything. Everyone's role claim is out in the open, yet you don't seem to have formed any real opinions of your own. Your votes are all one liners. Your insights are all one liners. You're playing a D1 game and we're in D3. Don't you have any real reads?
What is this even? You've made one post in two Days, don't act all high and mighty. Why didn't you come galloping into the thread when you tracked July targeting multiple people?

I have a read right now: you're scum.

Delvro

Smash Ace
July, it's not just Axel's claim that's the problem here. It's yours.

Axel not only knew your role, he knew your FLAVOR. You, on the other hand, apparently, claimed you targeted a dead person who can't verify your claim (obviously). And I saw you target both of them.. so it is very obvious that you did in fact target Axel with a roleblock.

Also, I'm not insulting you personally when I say town roleblockers are dumb. I just think it's a bizarre role to have as town, and it's not your fault were you to have it. So I hope you're not mad about that.

Axel

J|Zεη
Haha, no one saw Zen's scumslip? I can make **** up too. Goddamn, you never hold yourself accountable for anything.

What questions are those?
Haha if only

Our questions are in #1501

Your scumslip is right here:

You make it sound like you've never seen a town RB.

"Found" him dead? Your wording sounds like you don't think she's scum, since as scum she would know who their NK was. Why would we even RB Dourin?

Who talks like this? Making his claim look bigger than it is.

How convenient. Yeah, you can die.

Between Nabe and Delvro today. Delvro's just as scummy as Nabe. And I'm not willing to trust his story in July just yet.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Clown because

July, during D2, I noticed would ask tons of questions that seemed to me to simply be throwing flame around, many of them unimportant or with a suspicious tone for no reason, and not really with an overarching goal in mind. While I was rereading over night 2 I remember July suspected me because I didn't make a comment about Kuz vs Roxy... and the answer IMO is obvious.... cause I didn't want to. Their argument didn't change my reads of them.

So I tracked her.

#HBC | Nabe

I'm not understanding. What about the RB flavor makes her town?
The part where you yourself saw it. Obviously scum redirected her to you; how else would you have known about karate chopping? And she claimed town RB; why would she say she blocked Dourin when she blocked you? To cause the current redirector confusion? It's too complex of a plan.

You declared the Clown was town on d2. I want to know your reasoning from then, not because you now him as the doc.
Like I said, it's because no one said anything that suggested otherwise. And because his posts were obvtown.

Axel

J|Zεη
The part where you yourself saw it. Obviously scum redirected her to you; how else would you have known about karate chopping? And she claimed town RB; why would she say she blocked Dourin when she blocked you? To cause the current redirector confusion? It's too complex of a plan.

Like I said, it's because no one said anything that suggested otherwise. And because his posts were obvtown.
_-_ If she is scum and we muslynch, the game is likely over.

And you do realize a scum roleblocker can make a kill as well? It's not that complex.

They're the keys beside W, lol.
Give me a little credit, I wouldn't tie myself to scum partners over Freudian slips.
H is not next to W...

Axel

J|Zεη
Not side. But I think it is believable. I went through his d2 posts and his defense of Clown at the stat of yesterday matches with his track results.

So you were typing "She" but hit "W" instead of "S" and then skipped "H" as a whole and then went back to "E". Yeeeeaah, no. Wierd that the rests of your post(s) seem to be perfect, but when you make a link to you being scum, it's a "typo" from across the keyboard.

Axel

J|Zεη
I was looking at the d1 interactions between July and Nabe and 2 things stick out to me. In both of these events, July shows a big disconnect in thought process.

He is v/la and not posting much in any other games right now either, hopefully he will be active soon. Also, any thoughts on Axel, rPSI and GERTY?
Hmm...actually forgot about Nabe :-/ still, I'd rather lynch a scummy person than an inactive, killing an inactive is like taking a shot in the dark and hoping to hit scum.

Swiss, I've talked about Clownbot, Axel has too and I believe Delvro, although Delvro's input was a little while ago.

Which just reminded me where is Delvro?? need more content from him, I feel he's just kinda skated by today, need more content from him.

As for Cello, I've had a null read on him thus far, I don't see him contributing much and honestly I'm fine with lynching him. If he is scum thats great, doesn't really affect my suspicions of Clowbot or rPSI but makes Axel look a hell of a lot better. And a Cello town flip would be just as revealing, although I've been assured by like 3 people that he's deff scum so a town flip would make me a sad, suspicious panda.

Unvote Vote Cello
Note that the second post is her next post after the first. In the first post she is responding to Kuz attacking Nabe. Clearly here it shows that she has Nabe in her mind and knows where he is at. Yet in her next post, which is the next day, she claims that she forgot about Nabe after Roxy proposes lynching an inactive. Forgotten him just like that??? I don't think so. This to me looks like July scum subtly defending her buddy and then attempting to slightly distance herself when there is motion towards lynching him an inactive. Nabe wasn't even mentioned in Roxy's post, yet July responds with Nabe's name even though Roxy was just mentioning inactives as a whole.

Why me again? I would rather vote Nabe, Kuzamune isn't and hasn't given me a scum vibe and to be honest he's the only one who given a reason for voting you that is legitimate. I'm not voting right now though, I don't want to vote Kuzamune more than Nabe but I just feel lynching an inactive is going to get us nowhere, that's a last resort in my mind.

Swiss and Axel's cases against Cello are invalid to me. It's a lot of meta, a lot of pressuring town to vote the obvscum choice with ever-changing reasons but with an emphasis on "I just want him dead", like this:

and that's just not enough. Cello, you've also been pressuring me to vote how you like, I'm not convinced you are scum so my vote is off you for now but I'm also not going to vote the options you gave me right now.

Kuzamune, like I said you are the only one who I felt had legitimate reasons for voting Cello; talk to me, tell me very clearly what he has done scummy this game, why I should vote for him, and who his scum buddies could be. And please, please no meta, that's getting us nowhere.
Yeah I understand, I see both arguments...I'm just trying to reconcile this Cello's play and his reactions, which have been very town to me, with this situation and the fact that if we don't lynch him, Cello is right that we are essentially saying we put our faith in the fact that he's town and I'm not willing to go that far either.

Also understood, when I voted I was just suspicious of the new block of strong players against you, but clearly now I understand your specific warning against suspecting all the players who were against you.

Honestly, I do feel like Cello was trying to hint to Swiss early on that he knew his alignment, and I don't see what the value of claiming one shot day cop would have provided him over full cop.

Right now, the only place I can make sense of putting my vote is Nabe. Cello has been suspicious of Nabe all day and if he would flip scum, it would deff point to a town Cello. If not we've still gotten rid of an inactive, which with the way things are going that is going to be an issue. We've lost Dourin all day and Delvro is v/la, and we need all the input we can get.

Vote Nabe

Also, Kuz, do you feel its absolutely necessary to lynch Cello toDay? Is there nothing good that can be gained by waiting until toMorrow?
Again, these posts are right after eachother. The first one is a response to Cello asking July who she would rather vote out of Kuz and Nabe. She chooses Nabe but says she doesn't want to lynch an inactive because she would rather have connections and I'm pretty sure she pointed this out a couple of times that day.

Yet in the next post she claims the only place she could see her vote on IS Nabe. This is such a contradiction in her play. Her reasoning is that she suddenly saw Cello as town yet she doesn't aim for any of the people that are on his wagon and goes to Nabe, the inactive instead. So basically she goes from:

-People are voting Cello, I'll vote him too.
-Nabe is inactive and there are a lot of people that are suspicious. I don't want to lynch an inactive.
-I think Cello is town.
-Nabe is the only person I can think to vote for.

There is so much disconnect here and the reason I think why is because she is trying to balance out where she stands on her scumbuddy. Her vote on Nabe makes no sense otherwise. She had many other suspicions at that time, so for Nabe to be the only place she could put her vote on is simply invalid based on her previous expressions.

July, let's hear what you have to say.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Votecount

1. Axel (J/Zen) (0)
2. Swiss (0)
6. Nabe (3) Joey, Kuz, Axel
7. -Joey- (0)
8. July (1) Delvro
10. Kuz (0)
11. Delvro (2) Nabe, July
12. Clownbot(0)

Not voting: Swiss, Kuz, Clownbot

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch!

Deadline will be FEBURARY 26th at 11:59 PM

July

Smash Apprentice
July, it's not just Axel's claim that's the problem here. It's yours.

Axel not only knew your role, he knew your FLAVOR. You, on the other hand, apparently, claimed you targeted a dead person who can't verify your claim (obviously). And I saw you target both of them.. so it is very obvious that you did in fact target Axel with a roleblock.

Also, I'm not insulting you personally when I say town roleblockers are dumb. I just think it's a bizarre role to have as town, and it's not your fault were you to have it. So I hope you're not mad about that.
But Axel could know the same information if my role block was redirected, or if he was rolecop. You are saying that as scum I would have roleblocked Axel then killed Dourin, and then say that I roleblocked Dourin to cover it up but it doesn't make sense; I claimed after Axel, so why wouldn't I just go along with his story that I roleblocked him and not put myself in the limelight with Axel?

Also, I didn't take it personally and I'm not mad :) sorry if I made it seem that way

Clown because

July, during D2, I noticed would ask tons of questions that seemed to me to simply be throwing flame around, many of them unimportant or with a suspicious tone for no reason, and not really with an overarching goal in mind. While I was rereading over night 2 I remember July suspected me because I didn't make a comment about Kuz vs Roxy... and the answer IMO is obvious.... cause I didn't want to. Their argument didn't change my reads of them.

So I tracked her.
I suspected you because we heard nothing from you D2 other than not to kill Roxy, but we didn't know your reasons, we had no idea what you thought about rest of town, and overall not having you there for discussion made it impossible to get a read on you.

Vote: Nabe

I'd rather lose a lying VT vs a lying Tracker/Roleblocker

July are you compulsive?
Yes, a bit with some thing, very compulsive with other things lol. Why?

_-_ If she is scum and we muslynch, the game is likely over.

And you do realize a scum roleblocker can make a kill as well? It's not that complex.

H is not next to W...
Axel...this is the case with everyone ><. If Delvro is scum and we don't lynch him or one of his buddies, game is over. If you are scum and we don't lynch you or one of your buddies game is over, etc.

July

Smash Apprentice
I was looking at the d1 interactions between July and Nabe and 2 things stick out to me. In both of these events, July shows a big disconnect in thought process.

Note that the second post is her next post after the first. In the first post she is responding to Kuz attacking Nabe. Clearly here it shows that she has Nabe in her mind and knows where he is at. Yet in her next post, which is the next day, she claims that she forgot about Nabe after Roxy proposes lynching an inactive. Forgotten him just like that??? I don't think so. This to me looks like July scum subtly defending her buddy and then attempting to slightly distance herself when there is motion towards lynching him an inactive. Nabe wasn't even mentioned in Roxy's post, yet July responds with Nabe's name even though Roxy was just mentioning inactives as a whole.

Again, these posts are right after eachother. The first one is a response to Cello asking July who she would rather vote out of Kuz and Nabe. She chooses Nabe but says she doesn't want to lynch an inactive because she would rather have connections and I'm pretty sure she pointed this out a couple of times that day.

Yet in the next post she claims the only place she could see her vote on IS Nabe. This is such a contradiction in her play. Her reasoning is that she suddenly saw Cello as town yet she doesn't aim for any of the people that are on his wagon and goes to Nabe, the inactive instead. So basically she goes from:

-People are voting Cello, I'll vote him too.
-Nabe is inactive and there are a lot of people that are suspicious. I don't want to lynch an inactive.
-I think Cello is town.
-Nabe is the only person I can think to vote for.

There is so much disconnect here and the reason I think why is because she is trying to balance out where she stands on her scumbuddy. Her vote on Nabe makes no sense otherwise. She had many other suspicions at that time, so for Nabe to be the only place she could put her vote on is simply invalid based on her previous expressions.

July, let's hear what you have to say.
Like...really? I forgot to include Nabe as an option to lynch at that point, he was inactive. I still have the post-it notes where I wrote out who was connected to who and who was in favor of lynching Cello vs. who wasn't, and Nabe isn't even on that list because he wasn't even in the game yet. And Nabe was the only inactive at that point. AND my policy not to lynch inactives went waaay past this, I remember Roxy asking why Swiss wasn't even an option and I said it would be a ***** move to lynch someone whose v/la. I can try and find that if you would like.

I WOULD rather lynch someone scummy. I DO NOT like lynching inactives. In that second part, I believe Cello had just claimed day cop (this had to be pretty close to the sad, suspicious panda post as well, because Cello essentially yelled at me not to be immediately suspicious of the people on his wagon, for obvious reasons after his claim) and I was confused as hell. Kuz had a really good argument, but Cello was un-cc'ed cop, and Cello was leaping down Kuz's throat but his argument seemed valid, and you were there pushing and assuring us based on meta it was the right thing to do...lynching an inactive sucks, and its worse than lynching someone scummy, but its a hell of a lot better than lynching someone who seems town.

@Joey, the reason for having my vote on Delvro is quite obvious, and its staying there because he's lying scum.

Think about how quickly he came in here proclaiming I'm guilty and its obvious from the fact that he apparently "watched" me visit Dourin and Axel N2. Even if he wasn't really "in the groove" of the game, if he really saw that happen, and he was so sure that seeing that meant I was scum, then why not say it when the Day started? Thread opened the 20th, he was online before the mass claim, he was online right after the mass claim...and yet he decided to hold off on providing this information until just last night. Why? Because it didn't happen; he came up with it after the mass claim, after he saw that mine and Axel's stories didn't line up. Chances he "watched" Clown N1 then me the next for reals? highly unlikely. Chances he's saying that to prove that I'm roleblocker so he can then accuse me of being scum? Hella likely imo.

Also, @Axel: Why so much concern over mislynching Delvro if I'm scum. Why no concern over mislynching me if Delvro is scum?

July

Smash Apprentice
Also, above post explains why Delvro was the last one to claim by a long shot despite being online before then, and why he made a point to tell us this:

I'm Angelina Jolie, town tracker. My picture is a nice photo of Jolie's role as Lara Croft.
Because he needed time to not only construct his story, but to either construct his identity/character or re-construct them in a positive light and convince us it was true.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hey zen did what I told him too =o

Good thing he saw what I saw.

Why are more votes not on Nabe and or July?

Axel

J|Zεη
Like...really? I forgot to include Nabe as an option to lynch at that point, he was inactive. I still have the post-it notes where I wrote out who was connected to who and who was in favor of lynching Cello vs. who wasn't, and Nabe isn't even on that list because he wasn't even in the game yet. And Nabe was the only inactive at that point. AND my policy not to lynch inactives went waaay past this, I remember Roxy asking why Swiss wasn't even an option and I said it would be a ***** move to lynch someone whose v/la. I can try and find that if you would like.

I WOULD rather lynch someone scummy. I DO NOT like lynching inactives. In that second part, I believe Cello had just claimed day cop (this had to be pretty close to the sad, suspicious panda post as well, because Cello essentially yelled at me not to be immediately suspicious of the people on his wagon, for obvious reasons after his claim) and I was confused as hell. Kuz had a really good argument, but Cello was un-cc'ed cop, and Cello was leaping down Kuz's throat but his argument seemed valid, and you were there pushing and assuring us based on meta it was the right thing to do...lynching an inactive sucks, and its worse than lynching someone scummy, but its a hell of a lot better than lynching someone who seems town.
You do not like lynching inactives. So then why is it that the only person you could see putting your vote on was Nabe when you were suspicious of me, Swiss, and others (rPSI, Roxy, Clown) at the time. You say that you found Cello suspicious, but then he claimed day cop and you would rather lynch an inactive rather than the unCC cop. But why not target your other suspicions instead of an inactive? You're making it seem like the only two possibilities were Cello and an inactive, but that's not the case. If you felt Cello was town, then the logical thing would be to go for someone you felt was scum, especially if you felt they were scum and was on his wagon. Cello may have said not to just target people for the sole reason of them on his wagon, but that doesn't mean you should drop them because they were on his wagon. You had mentioned suspicions of me Axel, mutliple times that day so it made very little sense for you to demolish that, especially with a town read on Cello, and aim for Nabe who you were just defending against lynching.

Also are your notes written or typed?

Think about how quickly he came in here proclaiming I'm guilty and its obvious from the fact that he apparently "watched" me visit Dourin and Axel N2. Even if he wasn't really "in the groove" of the game, if he really saw that happen, and he was so sure that seeing that meant I was scum, then why not say it when the Day started? Thread opened the 20th, he was online before the mass claim, he was online right after the mass claim...and yet he decided to hold off on providing this information until just last night. Why? Because it didn't happen; he came up with it after the mass claim, after he saw that mine and Axel's stories didn't line up. Chances he "watched" Clown N1 then me the next for reals? highly unlikely. Chances he's saying that to prove that I'm roleblocker so he can then accuse me of being scum? Hella likely imo.
This is interesting. Delvro is pretty much the only reason why the day should continue going.

DELVRO respond to this.

Also, @Axel: Why so much concern over mislynching Delvro if I'm scum. Why no concern over mislynching me if Delvro is scum?
That's not the case. The post you quoted with me saying that if you're scum and we mislynch the game would likely end, was a response to Nabe reasoning that it didn't make sense for you to lie about who you roleblocked as scum. Of course it applies to everybody, but what I am saying is that you shouldn't be excused based on the reasoning that it wouldn't make sense for you to roleblock us and lie about it.

As scum, all you would need to do is get a single mislynch, thus lying about roleblocking as scum is a likely scenario. It would make us look bad and would be enough to get us lynched especially with how active we had been.

-Axel claims roleblocked
-I claim not to have roleblocked him.
-Axel is lying. Lynch Axel.
-Scum wins.

So yeah I don't think that the "why would I do this?" is a good defense because it that is why.

The fact that you were trying to push that Tiger-Indy scenario bit earlier makes me think this could actually be the case. It looks to me like you were trying to force suspicion on us in anyway you could even though it made little sense.

Nabe is the most likely, the third has to be Kuz or Swiss. I'd be very surprised if you were her scumbuddy, and would consider you town upon her scumflip.
Your reasoning for tracking July is silly. You were scummy as **** so her calling you out seemed pretty justified. You're still super scummy and if you're town you could end up costing us the game. Please respond to July and get more involved with the day.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
All caught up. **** got real while I was gone.

I think I have a good idea for what we should do toDay. However, I need a few questions answered first.

@Swiss, what happens if you recruit someone from an anti-town faction? Does the recruitment succeed or fail?

@July, what was your reasoning for RBing Dourin N2? IIRC, you ended D2 with a growing scum read on Axel and a loose town one on Dourin. What made you choose to RB Dourin instead of someone else you found scummier?

@Delvro, your atrocious d2 defense of Clown makes more sense when viewing it through your claim. I also feel slightly better about it because of the RB mixup w/ July and Axel, while July had little reason to want to roleblock Dourin after her D2 stances. Town roleblocker puts me on edge as well, as it is an easy scum fake claim as like the one I experienced in NBC. Regardless, I don't like the ****ty timing of your claim and I expect you to respond to July's points concerning why you did not come forward with this information sooner.

@Nabe, why has your play become to inconsistent since Delvro claimed? All of your posts since then have seemed very OOC. Very analogous to your final scum Day in YT memes, where you were cornered due to conflicting claims. The inconsistency of your claimed VT name also bothers me.

@Joey, if you can later subtract the double vote, then do it. If it is permanent once you place it, hold of till later.

@Clown, your 1594 proves you have read everything, yet you have not made an effort to take any sort of stance on the subject of conflicting Night Actions. If July was lying, who would be her scum mates? Same question if Delvro was lying.

@Axel, You seem to think scum is July/Nabe, correct? Who would be the third partner? Re-evaluating your vote post claim, who would you go after first considering July may be a scum roleblocker? Would this opinion change depending on Swiss' answer to the above question?

As for where I personally stand on the whole thing, ill say this. My vote was cozy on Nabe pre-claim and I have no intention of moving it post-claim.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@July, During my read I noticed you have been answering most points posed against you, however you have yet to comment on Nabe's piss poor defense. Do you think this defense have merit? What are your views on his alignment?

#HBC | Nabe

Kuz: my play isn't inconsistent. I always change in endgame, i.e. _ylo situations. I'm calculating the odds. And my claim isn't either, as I've stated and restated. Dourin flipped Dumb Blonde because of his pink posting restriction, not because vanillas are unique roles.

Current scum team possibilities:
Delvro/Axel
Clown/Joey
Kuz/July

Top Bottom