• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Mafia: The Revenge of Elin Nordegren (GAME OVER! Did Elin get her revenge?)

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Vote: Nabe

Cello, would you be willing to switch your vote if your wagon doesn't hold?

Hey, Joey's on! :bee: Thoughts and **** as soon as you catch up.
Why did you not vote for Cello at this juncture?

DON'T LYNCH CELLO OH MY GOD WHY

Seriously town?

unvote

Vote: SephKuz

Oh my god you have done NOTHING this whole game. You just came in and voted the most popular person. Seriously? You're not helping town in any way, shape, or form. Seriously. Get lynched. Three times would be perfer'd.
Why were you against a Cello lynch?

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Not you too, Nabe T_T

I didn't vote for Cello at that juncture because he wasn't being scummy at that juncture.

Tell me how this information helps you next time you respond.

Axel

J|Zεη
k. Stopped a little before the Roxy lynch. But I've read enough. Nabe is so scummy- randomly calling people town with no reasoning and aiding town in no way. I don't think he would be playing all inactive and useless as he has been if he was VT.

Kuz confuses me this game. I've gotten town reads most of the time, but he has said some scummy stuff as well. Based on claimed roles and flips, scum would be Nabe, Delvro, and Kuz. But how Kuz has been playing disagrees with that to me.

btw can someone link me to where Joey said he needed to be protected?

-------------

This is why Roxy was the best play. What kind of town says **** like this...

This I dislike. "I'm not going to say why I think Swiss is town because it would out that he has a PR!!!!!"

Saying this put as much of a target on his back as not saying what you had. This makes me question your intention because it seems like if you were town and had info that Swiss was a PR, you would not be outing this..
You're being overdramitic. This isn't a scumtell at all.
Actually you were. This can't be argued against. You directly stated that you were doing so.
Agree with this.

Explain why one of Swiss/Delve scum? Why are July and Clown town?
What was this about, out of curiousity?

The thing about this is that you just told him before to convince you that Clown was scum if he wanted to live. And then here you say he is scum for trying to get someone else lynched instead of him. Someone who he actually thinks is scum. You pushed way to hard on Roxy to me.

Horrible logic.

Agree with this. We should lynch Nabe.

Going to post on hydra from now on. I just needed to quot these.
Quoting on the hydra for ISOs

All that's left is Delvro.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
OK are you absolutely sure that the Mason can only talk at night? Can you get clarification of this from the mod?
As I said when I explained it, the wording was left ambiguous. I will try to paraphrase as best I can.

After he seduces his target, he may talk with them during the night phase.

It is night phase (singular) not phases (plural) and it says nothing about being able to communicate during the Day. This made me think that it was either one-night shots or communication was only allowed at night. I asked the mod for clarification on these points and he told me he could not reveal any more information related to the PR at that time. He did say, however, that the specifics of the PR would be further explained once actually seduced.

Why did you think Swiss recruited July, n1 and us n2?
I already posted the crumb that I thought was July's recognition of being recruited. In addition, bother her and Swiss came in strong voting clownbot D2, both with similar reasoning (it made me think they had privately discussed who they wanted to lynch w/ each other).

As for you, Axel, knowing the information I knew, you saying that you 100% knew who Tiger Woods was obviously alerted me to a recruitment. I do not remember you being that way during D2, so I figured you were recruited N2.

Someone hurry up and seduce convince me with content who we should lynch toDay if not Roxy, Clown or Delvro. I want to have a little cushion time to talk about it.

@Roxy, We only have 3 days. Joey and Nabe are just not posting in this game for some reason, Axel has some hydra issues and Swiss' computer won't be ready until Tuesday night (deadline is Wednesday night). If you have some info of importance, please share it with us.

@Delvro, I have never seen you play this inane. Are you trying to act dumb on purpose or have you honestly lost all brain activity? Swiss is town ffs. Put your vote on Clown or Roxy, no way in hell Swiss is happening toDay.
Thanks, I will.

Try to seduce me better next time ;)
Two places where I crumbed knowing what I knew.

Also, the mod specifically left out Tiger Wood's alignment in the info he gave me. I don't know whether he is confirmed town to you, Axel, but I was only informed of his gender.

Axel

J|Zεη
We are an activist, we do not know deliver to one specific person but to everyone in the opening morning flavour.

The message had some info in regards to quite a few things but now it is rather irrelevant with passed events.

And omg if Nabe flips scum, his partner is July. Or at least one of them.

July

Smash Apprentice
We are an activist, we do not know deliver to one specific person but to everyone in the opening morning flavour.

The message had some info in regards to quite a few things but now it is rather irrelevant with passed events.

Granted we haven't heard from Delvro, but Nabe has the most suspicious claim so far. But you're pretty sketchy yourself, you are so adverse to giving us any information, we pretty much have to drag it out of you, and the fact that both heads of the hydra "forgot" to write a note the first Night does not set well with me.

And you've yet to elaborate on why you think I am scum with Nabe, or as to why my flavor is flavor makes me look pretty fishy as you claim in your #1473.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Unvote; Vote: Nabe

More than okay with this wagon.I really feel there is something to be had with Nabe's mixed up claim. Also, the way he has played D1 and D2 does not sit well with me (indirect and direct buddying as well as parroting many of my statements) and I would gladly take his or Delvo's lynch toDay (depending on what Delvro's claims).

@Nabe, why is July obvtown?

@Swiss, please become caught up and share with us your thoughts.

@Delvro, the next time you are on, I expect a claim.

@Axel, please respond to July.

@July, thoughts on who is scum. What about the nabe lynch?

July

Smash Apprentice
@Kuz: I think that Nabe's "pretty face" claim is a lie, especially considering Lady Gaga is the first musician to come up, and each person's claim has been something unique to their celebrity.

Delvro is still extremely high on my list, first because he's been a complete non-presence in this game since Day 1, and second because I was thinking about the night kills (wanted to bring this up last night but mass claiming was more important). The nks so far have been rPSI and Dourin, which make it seem like they are killing people with few connections/generally considered town. If that was the case, after rPSI, Delvro would be a really easy nk because he has no connections, unless he is mafia of course. Then they would have to move on to person with next fewest connection, prolly a toss up between Nabe/Joey/Dourin. If Nabe is scum this makes a lot of sense because he's not gonna die, Joey would die N3 without doctors aid, so then there was Dourin. Makes a lot of sense for Delvro/Nabe scum team, however...

I do not want to let Swiss and Axel out of the woods yet. You said that you have confirmation that there is a Tiger Woods and that Swiss is a male character, but you also believe that there is a male mafia and I agree with that. In fact, based on Cello's and Joey's claims, I think that male mafia member we are looking for is David Boreanaz. We know that Swiss and Axel have communication with each other, and we know that Swiss is just a male character, but our only confirmation that he is Tiger Woods is from Axel, no? So, is it not possible that Swiss is male mafia member (I'm assuming David Boreanaz), Axel is female mafia member (Elin), and the person who seduced Axel last night was the real Tiger Woods, who might have a safe claim, or could be indie?

Idk, I realize this kinda sounds like a conspiracy theory, I just don't want to make the mistake of underestimating Axel and Swiss. Especially because Axel has been super shady about giving out information and so far has gunned for Cello as cop and started throwing around that I could be scum after I claimed Role Blocker. Kinda sounds like he wants the pr's who can find/block mafia dead imo.

Nabe and Delvro are scummy. I want to keep an eye on Axel and Swiss. I do not want the Day to end yet, not even close.

Kuz, what is the possibility of an indie in this game, would you say?

July

Smash Apprentice
Wow didn't expect to go off on a tangent like that. To answer your question, yes I'm fine with the Nabe lynch, but not yet, I want the Day to continue.

July

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and since we have two characters who apparently "seduce" their targets, according to Axel's account of what happened last night, has anyone else been seduced other than Axel?

Axel

J|Zεη
@Kuz: It was already known that July was forced to vote Dourin by rPSI and that's why she said the little birdie thing, but I getchu.

Also Swiss' alignment is unconfirmed to us. As is his character. We had to force him to claim.

Nabe:
July is obvtown, look at her posts. Also because of the RB flavour which you've seen personally.
I'm not understanding. What about the RB flavor makes her town?
Clown is town on the word of Joey. Also because not a single person who thought Clown was scum actually had reasoning or anything similar. "Let's lynch Clown" by Swiss was hardly helpful, and if you're masoned with Swiss then that explains a lot of why I thought you were both megascum.
You declared the Clown was town on d2. I want to know your reasoning from then, not because you now him as the doc.

Why did you say this? And which head was it?
J said it. At the time we felt Joey and Delvro were scumbuddies and decided to push Joey to further our read and based on the reaction, we felt him to be town.

July:
@Also, Axel, why do you say my story is fishy based on flavor? And whether or not there is a re-director, I roleblocked Dourin last night, how you got roleblocked idk.
Flavor wise, because in the flavor Paris wasn't killed at home. Thought Tiger confirming that he made switches in the action process makes me feel a bit better about your story. I don't think he would have gave us that if you're story wasn't true in some sense.

Delvro is still extremely high on my list, first because he's been a complete non-presence in this game since Day 1, and second because I was thinking about the night kills (wanted to bring this up last night but mass claiming was more important). The nks so far have been rPSI and Dourin, which make it seem like they are killing people with few connections/generally considered town. If that was the case, after rPSI, Delvro would be a really easy nk because he has no connections, unless he is mafia of course. Then they would have to move on to person with next fewest connection, prolly a toss up between Nabe/Joey/Dourin. If Nabe is scum this makes a lot of sense because he's not gonna die, Joey would die N3 without doctors aid, so then there was Dourin. Makes a lot of sense for Delvro/Nabe scum team, however...
This is an interesing train of thought. Though what you're saying itself shouldn't be considered much. There are a million reasons scum could choose to NK someone. Looking to the NKs to base lynches is a fallical Roxy way of playing.

I do not want to let Swiss and Axel out of the woods yet. You said that you have confirmation that there is a Tiger Woods and that Swiss is a male character, but you also believe that there is a male mafia and I agree with that. In fact, based on Cello's and Joey's claims, I think that male mafia member we are looking for is David Boreanaz. We know that Swiss and Axel have communication with each other, and we know that Swiss is just a male character, but our only confirmation that he is Tiger Woods is from Axel, no? So, is it not possible that Swiss is male mafia member (I'm assuming David Boreanaz), Axel is female mafia member (Elin), and the person who seduced Axel last night was the real Tiger Woods, who might have a safe claim, or could be indie?

Idk, I realize this kinda sounds like a conspiracy theory, I just don't want to make the mistake of underestimating Axel and Swiss. Especially because Axel has been super shady about giving out information and so far has gunned for Cello as cop and started throwing around that I could be scum after I claimed Role Blocker. Kinda sounds like he wants the pr's who can find/block mafia dead imo.

Nabe and Delvro are scummy. I want to keep an eye on Axel and Swiss. I do not want the Day to end yet, not even close.

Kuz, what is the possibility of an indie in this game, would you say?
This is just.. wut? This looks desperate to me, forced. If the "real" Tiger Woods you propose seduced us last night then we would have been recruited based on Kuz' words. If we were scum, then he would have likely died from misrecruit. And if we were recruited, he or us would claim so. So for us to have been seduced by the "real" Tiger last night is far of push. Second why would the "real" Tiger be indy while the fake recruiter is scum??? That makes very little sense.

As for the last paragraph, how would I know Cello was a cop lol. And I hate to break it to you, but roleblocker isn't the most townie of a role. Based on your theory, it owuld make more sense for use to be aiming for clownbot who has claimed doc or Joey who has claimed doublevoter.

Haha, like seriously this is looking pretty desperate.

Oh, and since we have two characters who apparently "seduce" their targets, according to Axel's account of what happened last night, has anyone else been seduced other than Axel?
"Seduced" wasn't the exact word btw. For Swiss, it was more like got our attention and then ended up in his crib. For the one last night it was like we were charmed by the dude and then attacked and knocked out.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Oh and I am not as sure of Swiss' alignment as I was yesterday, I think the mod may have given me a red herring <_<
What changed overNight again?

Axel - #1320 and surrounding posts are ********. Makes you look like scum. Assuming you're town anyway.

Oh, if Kuz is scum, Axel is his buddy. Did I mention that?

I'll attempt to recruit again toNight, but assuming Axel is still alive it won't go through. So we're effectively a closed mason now. But unconfirmed town.

Cool.

Nabe is scum. Did I mention that?

Wow. Clown is 100% town pre-claim. Sorry. #1345

What is Joey? How have I missed this?

Nah dw.

Mad tired. Sleeping.

Nabe can dieieieeieieieie.

July

Smash Apprentice
It said I was being mesmerized by an adorable looking man but it was not my mason partner.

July:
Flavor wise, because in the flavor Paris wasn't killed at home. Thought Tiger confirming that he made switches in the action process makes me feel a bit better about your story. I don't think he would have gave us that if you're story wasn't true in some sense.
Ah kk understand.

This is an interesing train of thought. Though what you're saying itself shouldn't be considered much. There are a million reasons scum could choose to NK someone. Looking to the NKs to base lynches is a fallical Roxy way of playing.

This is just.. wut? This looks desperate to me, forced. If the "real" Tiger Woods you propose seduced us last night then we would have been recruited based on Kuz' words. If we were scum, then he would have likely died from misrecruit. And if we were recruited, he or us would claim so. So for us to have been seduced by the "real" Tiger last night is far of push. Second why would the "real" Tiger be indy while the fake recruiter is scum??? That makes very little sense.

As for the last paragraph, how would I know Cello was a cop lol. And I hate to break it to you, but roleblocker isn't the most townie of a role. Based on your theory, it owuld make more sense for use to be aiming for clownbot who has claimed doc or Joey who has claimed doublevoter.

Haha, like seriously this is looking pretty desperate.
Lol the thing is this was pretty much the opposite of forced; this was my brain dump of things that could be, trying to put my thoughts about this male mafia member, my concerns about Swiss, and my concerns about you to light.

As I see it, Joey, Clown, and myself are confirmed town, and Kuz is more believable than you, maybe more believable than Swiss, need more info from him but for now lets say he is. That makes scum somewhere between Nabe, Delvro, Swiss, and you. Until we get info from Delvro, Nabe is looking scummy, but there are likely three scum, so even if Nabe and Delvro are scum one of you two is as well. But that means someone is telling a (somewhat) elaborate lie to protect their identity.

Your claim is much more elaborate, and tbh I don't want you lynched toDay, for the mere fact that toMorrow if you actually use your ability and write a note for us then it would be much easier to believe you. Swiss on the other hand, thus far does have a simpler claim, which would be easier to lie about, but I mean he's also claiming Tiger Woods, and since we know Tiger Woods is in the game from you and Kuz then his story is still more believable than yours.

As for the indie/recruiter situation, I've never been in a game with either so I wasn't aware of things like misrecruit=death. As for Tiger as indy vs. fake recruiter as scum, I was thinking the fake recruiter has to have more of a reason to kill Tiger Woods' mistresses than Tiger himself does.

And before Cello died he claimed cop and Axel (maybe not your part of the hydra, but still part of it) was one of the strongest people still pushing for the lynch, stronger than Swiss by the end of it. And that second part doesn't make sense...after the mass claim why would you try to lynch Clown or Joey when they are the only confirmed town, because nooo way in hell is that going to fly. And anyways, if you lynch me toDay, you wouldn't have to worry about me roleblocking you or one of your partners while you kill doc toNight now would you?

So I admit that my theories about you and Swiss and possibilities of scum are far-fetched, but I made that known from when I posted it, and I needed to express my concern that one or both of you might be the scum.

"Seduced" wasn't the exact word btw. For Swiss, it was more like got our attention and then ended up in his crib. For the one last night it was like we were charmed by the dude and then attacked and knocked out.
Hmm kk, I was just using seduced based off of these two posts

I was told that Tiger Woods is "seducing" players and that he is able to talk with his targets during the night phase (the info I received did not make it seem like it was an indefinite masonry but rather one night shots), but I am not sure.

-We were seduced by another man which distracted us (possible mafiate member)

Just trying to figure out how the two male characters interact with their targets ya know

#HBC | Nabe

Who does Swiss think the zombie(s) might be? I'm thinking Delv at least is a good bet, since he hasn't really stood out, and lol, I thought Swiss might be before toDay's events.
Swiss, your thoughts?

I didn't vote for Cello at that juncture because he wasn't being scummy at that juncture.
But him being scummy wasn't the problem at hand. It was that he used his "day cop" in D1 RVS. And yes, I'm looking at you and Joey.

What does this even mean? Firstly, why is July scum with me? Secondly, why do you then say that only one of us is scum?

Unvote, Vote: Axel
Answer this.

I really feel there is something to be had with Nabe's mixed up claim. Also, the way he has played D1 and D2 does not sit well with me (indirect and direct buddying as well as parroting many of my statements)
Substantiate all of this. What mixed-up claim?

@Nabe, why is July obvtown?
Read her posts goddamn.

Kuz, why was I scum with Roxy? Or was this Seph? Answer anyway.
Answer this.

@Kuz: I think that Nabe's "pretty face" claim is a lie, especially considering Lady Gaga is the first musician to come up, and each person's claim has been something unique to their celebrity.
But this is not true. Dourin's role can only have been different because he had a posting restriction. Vanillas are Pretty Face and that's what I am.

Wow. Clown is 100% town pre-claim. Sorry. #1345
Bull****. Why did you say he was scum before? You never explained that and now you're 180ing.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Cello not being scummy was the problem at hand.

The fact that he used his daycop power when he did and on who he used it was not scummy to me.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Hey guys I know I haven't put in a lot of imput in this game so far and I'm sorry... ever since my V/LA it has been difficult for me to get back into the groove of the game... I only really had one good scum read at the time and nobody else really wanted to lynch him except maybe Joey.

Anyway, here's my take on everyone:

Clownbot's claim makes sense, and it goes along with how he tends to play as doctor, from my experience. Joey and Clownbot's interactions seem genuine, and Joey's doublevote claim can very easily be proven. They are town for sure.

Kuz, while his early play wasn't so hot, has a claim that makes sense. It proves that Swiss is connected in some way with Axel, since Kuz made this claim of knowing about Tiger Woods's seduction before Axel claimed his masonry himself.

Swiss and Axel make a very interesting pair. Everyone knows that I haven't liked the way Swiss has played this game so far at all. This is also true, although to a lesser extent, of Axel. Interactions with Kuz D3 interest me, as it seems to me as if he's prodding Kuz as much as he can so that Axel and Kuz know exactly how much information to reveal to the town. However, Axel's role is easily verifiable (even though I don't like how he "forgot" to send in his action N1). Thus, Axel scum is definitely possible, but his role makes him a bad lynch for D3. Swiss is confirmed Tiger Woods, and based on the flavor it makes little sense for him to be mafia.

Then... there's July.

She's claimed "town roleblocker". First of all, Town roleblockers are dumb, period. She's definitely a roleblocker, as she is confirmed by Clownbot, but there are some big, glaring inconsistencies in her story.

First of all, we know that Axel was either targeted by July, or somehow Axel knew July's flavor before July herself claimed. I find the former to be much more likely. July very clearly claims that she targeted Dourin and failed ONLY because Dourin was killed last night. Based on the flavor she has given us, there is nothing that remotely suggests a redirect of any kind. She visited Dourin, and found him dead so her action failed.

However, Axel has confirmed that he was roleblocked by July, confirmed to be July's flavor. One of them, for a fact, is lying.

Which one? The answer to that lies in my role claim, and it's the nail in July's coffin.

I'm Angelina Jolie, town tracker. My picture is a nice photo of Jolie's role as Lara Croft.

N1, I targeted Clownbot, who attempted to visit Swiss. Based on his claim, this means I see targets whether they were roleblocked or not.
N2, I targeted July, who attempted to visit Dourin and Axel.

This is not the first time that I've tracked someone visiting two people in one night. And I think it's obvious what it means... in your case, mafia roleblocker who was caught doing both a kill and roleblock.

To secure Axel as a mislynch for toDay, you lied about your alignment and said you only RBd Dourin so that there would be a discrepancy in your story between Axel's night actions and your own. You've been trying to cast doubt on Axel's alignment and his mason relationship and it's clear that he is your mislyinch target for the day.

Unvote
Vote: July

Delvro

Smash Ace
How convenient, Nabe. For someone who's seen so many role claims you sure don't seem to want to vote anyone for very long.

#HBC | Nabe

Then... there's July.

She's claimed "town roleblocker". First of all, Town roleblockers are dumb, period. She's definitely a roleblocker, as she is confirmed by Clownbot, but there are some big, glaring inconsistencies in her story.
You make it sound like you've never seen a town RB.

First of all, we know that Axel was either targeted by July, or somehow Axel knew July's flavor before July herself claimed. I find the former to be much more likely. July very clearly claims that she targeted Dourin and failed ONLY because Dourin was killed last night. Based on the flavor she has given us, there is nothing that remotely suggests a redirect of any kind. She visited Dourin, and found him dead so her action failed.
"Found" him dead? Your wording sounds like you don't think she's scum, since as scum she would know who their NK was. Why would we even RB Dourin?

However, Axel has confirmed that he was roleblocked by July, confirmed to be July's flavor. One of them, for a fact, is lying.

Which one? The answer to that lies in my role claim, and it's the nail in July's coffin.
Who talks like this? Making his claim look bigger than it is.

N1, I targeted Clownbot, who attempted to visit Swiss. Based on his claim, this means I see targets whether they were roleblocked or not.
How convenient. Yeah, you can die.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Your votes don't seem to mean anything. Everyone's role claim is out in the open, yet you don't seem to have formed any real opinions of your own. Your votes are all one liners. Your insights are all one liners. You're playing a D1 game and we're in D3. Don't you have any real reads?

July

Smash Apprentice
Then... there's July.

Gee, I'm really sorry that you feel that my role is dumb, but according to my pm I'm town. Deal with it.

This is true, I sent in my karate chop action against Dourin, I recieved a pm that I went to his house to karate chop him but all I found was blood, and I was never aware that my action was or could have gotten redirected.

Axel confirmed that he knows the roleblocker's flavor, yes.

I'm Angelina Jolie, town tracker. My picture is a nice photo of Jolie's role as Lara Croft.

N2, I targeted July, who attempted to visit Dourin and Axel.

This is not the first time that I've tracked someone visiting two people in one night. And I think it's obvious what it means... in your case, mafia roleblocker who was caught doing both a kill and roleblock.
I'm not mafia. I roleblocked DOURIN. I didn't and can't target two people. Legitimately, your claim is just as likely to be a lie as you say mine is. All you are doing is regurgitating information that we already know then adding in that you watched **** happen to say that I'm scum; you knew that Swiss was visited by Clown N1 so you said you just so happened to watch and see that happen. Then, you just so happened to target me last night and see me "visit" Dourin and Axel. Why target me last night? Why target Clown N1?

To secure Axel as a mislynch for toDay, you lied about your alignment and said you only RBd Dourin so that there would be a discrepancy in your story between Axel's night actions and your own. You've been trying to cast doubt on Axel's alignment and his mason relationship and it's clear that he is your mislyinch target for the day.

Unvote
This is stupid. I knew after Axel claimed there was a discrepancy in his story, and I knew it would come down to his word against mine. If I was lying, I wouldn't be so ****ing stupid to be going after Axel, why would I have even admitted to roleblocking Dourin in the first place? I could have just gone along with Axel's flawed story, said I roleblocked him and then neither of us would be on chopping block, but then I'd be lying.

Vote: Delvro

You were a non-presence yesterDay, you come in toDay well after everyone else has claimed spewing all this crap about Clown, Kuz, Swiss, and Axel that is just everything we've already talked about and then you pull out this information about being watcher. I highly doubt that you pulled this all together all on your own, or that you've caught up on the thread. You are faking watcher using what is obvious from the mass claim and probably what your scum buddy told you to say.

Nabe, you can visit multiple people in a night....

Roleblocker can RB one and NK another.

Delv if she pops town you're dead. Kk?
Swiss goddammit, if you kill me and there are three mafia, and nk goes through toNight we lose the ****ing game. KILL DELVRO. He's manipulating the information to set me up, despite the fact that the discrepancies come from Axel's story and not my own. Idk and idgaf how Axel knew about roleblocker's flavor, it wasn't through my night action unless it was redirected, which I already told you it doesn't seem like from my flavor but that or the chance that Axel is in fact a rolecop are still possibilities.

July

Smash Apprentice
Also, out of this resounding fear that I'm going to come home from classes and be lynched tomorrow...well later today since its 5 am, when I flip town please kill Delvro, then Axel. k thx.

Top Bottom