• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Mafia: The Revenge of Elin Nordegren (GAME OVER! Did Elin get her revenge?)

Clownbot

Smash Lord
it was never explicitly stated that drug addict is town but based on the circumstances im pri sure he is and would be kinda pissed otherwise.

Axel

J|Zεη
It says my shoulder feels like it was karate chopped after I woke up in my room.

I was trying to deliver my message to katie couric to broadcast.

And yea lemme double check the man thing.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Kuz, it doesn't

Kuz, it shows up as a ?. I send him a PM saying double vote -insert name here-. I can not change it.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
so once you send in the private double vote we won't know the number of people on a wagon?

or does it go like Clown, Kuz, ?

so we at least know there are 3 ppl

July

Smash Apprentice
Kk thank you, just wanted to make sure because for me, I roleblocked Clown N1, and I received confirmation that I karate chopped Clown and the note I received to vote Dourin. N2 I received a pm that told me that I went to Dourin's house to chop him, but when I got there all I found was blood.

So if Axel is telling the truth, I never would have been aware my role block was redirected, because I was told I still showed up at Dourin's house to chop him.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
So wait. You arrived at Dourin's house to find him dead and you did not karate chop anyone, yet Axel was karate chopped.

That does not sound like a re-direct.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Hm

I think Nabe, Delvro, or Kuz should be lynched.

Also what is town pretty face?

Currently at #1032 in my reading.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
but wait...@MOD, Are we using natural action resolution.

Roleblock happens before the NK. Why would you have not succeeded with roleblocking your target because he was already dead, when you should be roleblocking him before he gets killed?

Something does not add up here.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I did not realize Zen was this far behind.

Town Pretty Face is Vanilla. Roxy's flip told us that.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Oh.

So you're saying that, if the RBer blocks someone and he is NKd that NK will happen first?

That makes no sense according to NAR

Purple

Hi guys!
Hi, This is roxy.

For the sake of me reading, could you guys as a hydra PLEASE discuss and post as a hydra? You're not two different people and shouldn't be talking as such.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Hi, This is roxy.

For the sake of me reading, could you guys as a hydra PLEASE discuss and post as a hydra? You're not two different people and shouldn't be talking as such.
Respect the requests of the dead, son.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Here is another thing that bothers me.

1) Kim Kardashian
Role: Brownie Townie
Abilities: Your only abilities are your voice and vote; now's the time to make them count!
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.
Here is the sample role PM. The role is brownie townie.

Roxy, the first vt to flip in this game was "Town Pretty Face/Vanilla"

Nabe's claim was "Town Pretty Face"

Nabe might have thought that Town Pretty Face was the standard VT role while in fact they could have been customized to the specific vt. May be a flavor mixup as well from Tiger, but its something to keep in mind when considering the validity of claims.

July

Smash Apprentice
So wait. You arrived at Dourin's house to find him dead and you did not karate chop anyone, yet Axel was karate chopped.

That does not sound like a re-direct.
July, did the PM you received back N2 say that you did not RB anyone?
The pm said that I went to Dourin's home to go chop him, but all I found was blood, so I assumed that the nk took priority over my roleblock. With Clown I got confirmation that I chopped him. But my pm did not say I did not RB anyone.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nabe's lieing.

Look at Dourin's flip as well. It's characteristic to the person not just the VT.

I would post on my hydra but busy on my account with another thing.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
k. Stopped a little before the Roxy lynch. But I've read enough. Nabe is so scummy- randomly calling people town with no reasoning and aiding town in no way. I don't think he would be playing all inactive and useless as he has been if he was VT.

Kuz confuses me this game. I've gotten town reads most of the time, but he has said some scummy stuff as well. Based on claimed roles and flips, scum would be Nabe, Delvro, and Kuz. But how Kuz has been playing disagrees with that to me.

btw can someone link me to where Joey said he needed to be protected?

-------------

Shouldn't we lynch Swiss/Kuz or something?

I mean that is kinda what Cello said to do -_-.

Also rPSI had a relatively town read on me before he died; how do you guys feel about that?

Okay now i'm seriously going to work, will read when i get home.
This is why Roxy was the best play. What kind of town says **** like this...
@Dourin, I cannot explain it right now as it would out a PR. I will explain it very soon.

What are your thoughts on Roxy and Clownbot?
This I dislike. "I'm not going to say why I think Swiss is town because it would out that he has a PR!!!!!"

Saying this put as much of a target on his back as not saying what you had. This makes me question your intention because it seems like if you were town and had info that Swiss was a PR, you would not be outing this..
If you flip town? IF YOU FLIP TOWN? You should know you are flipping town from your perspective. The fact that you even give credence to the other side is a scummy in itself. No, I won't be suspicious of Swiss, because I am confident that he is town due to reasons you don't know yet. I am not voting for you because Swiss is, I have plenty of reasoning.
You're being overdramitic. This isn't a scumtell at all.
I'm not trying to deflect the guilt in any way, shape, or form.
Actually you were. This can't be argued against. You directly stated that you were doing so.
Glad rPSI is dead - seems like a scrub mafia kill, but from a mafia that is trying to be good, he was completely the wrong choice. That helps us.
Agree with this.

Fine with Roxy going toDay. Clown is town regardless of Roxyflip. One of Swiss/Delv is scum, July is town. Don't know wth to think about Joey. Others null.

I'd look at Kuz and Swiss if Roxy flipped town, Delv if he flipped scum.
Explain why one of Swiss/Delve scum? Why are July and Clown town?
Dourin, look at the social thread.

Roxy can still go regardless.

/waits for Axel
What was this about, out of curiousity?

Oh, idk why it matters who you choose out of your three scum picks, maybe its because you say stuff like this.

You just made posts on why Axel was scum and why Dourin was scum, yet do not heavily tie that into Delvro. Now, instead of going after the people you actually though were scummy, you went after Delvro because "people are saying it's between me and Roxy/Delvro." Goddam Roxy. Lets not push for the people I think are scum and have commented on, but lets just go for the guy that is most likely next in line if people don't choose me. 100% self-preservation and it shows that you don't truly believe in your other scum picks enough to go after them. Just because I said I will only be content with you or Clownbot toDay does not mean someone else wont take your points and possibly follow you. Yet it seems you have already given up.

You attack them (Dourin & Axel), then, after feeling you have scum-hunted enough, go with another crowd favorite to save yourself from being lynched.

My vote stays.
The thing about this is that you just told him before to convince you that Clown was scum if he wanted to live. And then here you say he is scum for trying to get someone else lynched instead of him. Someone who he actually thinks is scum. You pushed way to hard on Roxy to me.
The reason I'd feel worse about them if you were town is because I'd feel better about them if you were scum.
Horrible logic.
Nabe's lieing.

Look at Dourin's flip as well. It's characteristic to the person not just the VT.

I would post on my hydra but busy on my account with another thing.
Agree with this. We should lynch Nabe.

Going to post on hydra from now on. I just needed to quot these.

Axel

J|Zεη
1. I was told that Tiger Woods is "seducing" players and that he is able to talk with his targets during the night phase (the info I received did not make it seem like it was an indefinite masonry but rather one night shots), but I am not sure.

and

2. Swiss is a male character.
OK are you absolutely sure that the Mason can only talk at night? Can you get clarification of this from the mod?

Swiss is indeed a mason recruiter and has claimed Tigerwoods to us. however we have no restriction on when we can talk. So this doesn't make sense if the info you have is correct.

Why did you think Swiss recruited July, n1 and us n2?

N1 Swiss recruited us. N2 he attempted to recruit Dourin. This is what makes me think Swiss is town because why would he kill his own recruit.

These are the claimed Night actions, yeah?

N1:
Swiss recruits Axel
Clown protects Swiss
July roleblocks Clown
rPSI forces July to vote Dourin

rPSI NKed

N2:
Swiss attemps to recruit Dourin
Axel sends in message - roleblocked/allured by some dude that aint swiss
Clown protects Joey.
July roleblocks Dourin - Doesn't go trhough.

Based on the fact that we were roleblocked and the flavor, July's story does look pretty fishy but idk.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
July is obvtown, look at her posts. Also because of the RB flavour which you've seen personally.

Clown is town on the word of Joey. Also because not a single person who thought Clown was scum actually had reasoning or anything similar. "Let's lynch Clown" by Swiss was hardly helpful, and if you're masoned with Swiss then that explains a lot of why I thought you were both megascum.

They should both be taken as town for the rest of the game.

Who does Swiss think the zombie(s) might be? I'm thinking Delv at least is a good bet, since he hasn't really stood out, and lol, I thought Swiss might be before toDay's events.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Actually you were. This can't be argued against. You directly stated that you were doing so.
I disagree and I don't appreciate this, but like most everything else you've been discussing lately it's extremely dated and relatively unimportant now so whatever.

Horrible logic.
Yes, that's fine, I know, okay.

July

Smash Apprentice
@Nabe: Delvro hasn't posted since like the 13th, and all of his posts D2 were just "Don't kill Roxy!" so yeah, I don't think he followed up on that

@Axel: You said you tried to write a message last night but failed. Can you tell us what your message was about and to whom?

July

Smash Apprentice
@Also, Axel, why do you say my story is fishy based on flavor? And whether or not there is a re-director, I roleblocked Dourin last night, how you got roleblocked idk.

Top Bottom