• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Mafia: The Revenge of Elin Nordegren (GAME OVER! Did Elin get her revenge?)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Clown: how would getting a bunch of attention be good scun play or town play???

@j: I mean everyone's font in general because it's on 40ppp. I use 15ppp.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
The details of my PR are that I received mod confirmed info at the beginning of the game but otherwise am a VT.

I believe it may be a role Tiger made up.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I protected Swiss N1, against my better judgment. Doesn't matter anyway; I was roleblocked.

Axel

J|Zεη
Joey, confirm Clown if you can, if not we are lynching Clown.

Zen, talk about Kuzi's claim with what we know and does it make sense? I'm starting to go with ya on kuzi leaning more scum after that claim.

Activist = Write a message during the beginning of the day. However we didn't send in an action N1 and N2 we were RB'd.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I am guessing the journalist was tacked on there for flavor reasons.

I asked tiger about it and he said he could not tell me any more than he told me at the beginning of the game. Since, then I have not received any more info.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Okay so we pretty much know clown is legit at this point, if Joey is telling the truth. However, Joey, how did you know who the doc was after he protected you?

@Axel, why not send in something n1?

@Swiss, I see you there. Why no talky talk?

July

Smash Apprentice
Well...I really want to give my info asap, because its quite pertinent, so I would prefer to skip over him for now, but town choice

July

Smash Apprentice
I still want to go after Swiss though, because he's a major X factor in what I know. Working on my post though now, as soon as he claims I can claim.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
For the record, after I protected Joey Tiger sent me a PM with some information regarding him. Should we wait for his claim?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Agreed.

Also, July, its 11PM where Swiss is. He may have gone to bed, as he also signed off of aim.

I don't mind waiting until later, but if you have some stuff you want to share right now, don't wait up.

Top Bottom