• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Mafia: The Revenge of Elin Nordegren (GAME OVER! Did Elin get her revenge?)

July

Smash Apprentice
Oh no you don't. You are one of the people I am conflicted about most. I am not giving you more info for you to factor into a fake claim.

Ill go after you.

What does the rest of town think about this? If the rest of you want me to go first, say so and I will. However, it would be better if Axel preceded me.
I would much, much prefer that Axel goes first; I want to know who this other person is; I want to know what you meant in your one post when you said you had something to do "toMorrow morning"; and I any other "puzzle pieces" you have.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I also know who protected me by the way.

I would like to possibly have a say in the vote so we don't vote our doctor if at all possible. Thanks!

Axel

J|Zεη
Kuzi, what do you know about Swiss?

We have info on him as well. What's yours?

I'm actually entertaining the idea of a full-claim today with all the info out.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Tell us why Kuz should go first. Your reasoning for it so far is insufficient.

More Axel votes until then.

Axel

J|Zεη
Lol this is hilarious coming from the most scummiest player in the game but w/e.

We have confirmation of two roles, one person's character, and possibly a mafiate member's gender/characteristics.

We need to go second.

Axel

J|Zεη
J side speaking to rPSI at endgame

SMD broskii! I got Dourin's character/posting restriction from his first post in the game so suck it! =3c It wasn't a stupid assumption.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
You flatter me. But seriously, can we get on with this?

Perfectly fine with mass claim after Axel enlightens us.

July

Smash Apprentice
The suspense is killing me, like legit we need to get info out here. Also fine with mass claim after all this gets taken care of.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I have a info about Tiger Wood's PR (the character not the mod) as well as a gender confirmation on someone.

I have also made some assumptions as to the nature of who Tiger Woods is and who he may have targeted.

July

Smash Apprentice
Freaking...go at the same time >< like both people post their info at 4:45 or something if it is such a big deal who goes first.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Unvote

Freaking...go at the same time >< like both people post their info at 4:45 or something if it is such a big deal who goes first.
Dude, if we could get this to happen it would be a great idea.

I'm starting to care who goes first less and less.

Wtf @Swiss going offline without saying anything.

Top Bottom