• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebration Moves

Variable

Smash Ace
So we've all seen it, and most of us are guilty of it. Whenever you get a kill what do you do? Fox / Falco players go crazy with laser techs, SHDL'ing and what not. Toon links usually do some arrow techs. But what do you do? When I'm Luigi I usually just throw out reverse fireballs in the air or do a sliding cyclone. Or If I'm playing Marth or MK I usually just do some Uairs into Nairs.

What about yall?

Boofy!

Smash Champion
when I gimp people I'll follow them down and footstool them last second (in friendlies of course), unless I can take advantage of the situation.. like charging Fludd, charge shot, setting C4/mine. Things like that.

Limeee

Smash Champion
i plant mine/c4 and jump around with grenades (velox drop, insta throws, all that good stuff)

as falco, i boost pivot grab lol
its amazing

JOE!

Smash Hero
Whirling Fortress, Yoshi egg straight up, bomb juggling, or demanding the showing of moves

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i jump really high with sheik and do a bunch of reverse needle cancels as fast as i can

someday ill start b reversing them

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I hate people who celebrate when they get a kill off me. It makes me feel as if they're saying "Check me out, I just beat your stock down, look at how awesome I can play!", and then I have the need to win no matter what it takes and rub it in their face.

But when I take off a stock, I just go to the nearest ledge and wait. I'll counter their invincibility frames with some of my own by hugging the ledge as soon as I'm in range for their attacks, since both my mains are pretty good on the ledges. ZSS gets her fast getup attack full of invincibility frames until the end, and Kirby gets a nice juicy kirbicide for the people who think their invincibility frames will save them.

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
If it's just a normal, eh, kill I do some auto-cancelled d-airs. But if it's a pretty sweet kill I just do either a Warlock Punch or Reverse Warlock Punch- since that'll be the only time I get to use those moves.......sadface

But.....yep yep :bee:

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I hate people who celebrate when they get a kill off me. It makes me feel as if they're saying "Check me out, I just beat your stock down, look at how awesome I can play!", and then I have the need to win no matter what it takes and rub it in their face.
alot of people do it for showing off and showing off alone.. but i know when i play and i do that i want to get people salty and aggravated so they make poor decisions and try and approach. doesn't work on alot of players though

BurnBurn

Smash Apprentice
falco :
-repeatedly immediate arial phantasm back and forth
-do more fail shdl

diddy:
-glide toss up naners
-fail dribble

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Desynched home run taunts :).

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I just pivot repeatedly, then hop on the ledge and start camping with ledge-drop fair and DS >_>

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Crouch walking with Luigi
or
spam the first 2 jabs with Luigi, Mario, snake or Falcon to look like a boxer.

highfive

Smash Lord
Spam win by doing three Usmashes with Ike or do double jump summersaults or Fly around the stage as MK.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Charge Gyro with ROB. If already charged, Down Tilt. If it's really nice, Side-B.
DK charge punch.
Spam Dtilt with G & W .
Jab with Yoshi.
Hold A with Wolf.
Jab with Falcon.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Snake: Grenade juggling of course. =w= If I just took out there last stock and there being star KO'd I like to run off the stage and blow myself up with some C4. =w=

Pika: Quick attack spam, crawling into a ledge, walk slowly like a T-rex chu or just taunting with either side taunt or down taunt. Both cute and annoying~! ;3

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice
Marth, a mass of n-airs or u-airs or just do a taunt.
Pit, I just try to loop arrows (I'm terrible with it)
Yoshi, I pivot grab or do some egg tosses.
I don't feel like I'm bragging when I do it. I'm just trying some stuff out while I have a few seconds.

Variable

Smash Ace
Marth, a mass of n-airs or u-airs or just do a taunt.
Pit, I just try to loop arrows (I'm terrible with it)
Yoshi, I pivot grab or do some egg tosses.
I don't feel like I'm bragging when I do it. I'm just trying some stuff out while I have a few seconds.
Arrow looping isn't that hard... Try double arrow looping, (circling twice) But I'm not sure if that's even possible lol.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
During in game brawls I just Short Hop Fast Fall N-Airs to keep my hand limber and position myself for the next stock battle. Last stock and star KO, I like to flying up in the air as high as I can and N-Air facing the screen.:kirby: I don't always do that though, because I am not the type to taunt at people unless it's friendly or they taunt first. As far as Dash Dancing goes, I'll quote Kewkky;

UberMario

Smash Master
I run against the edge of the stage [using a glitch], or time Mario's FSmash so the game stops exactly when the sparkle appears on the move.

If it's another character I just dashdance and spam their quickest taunt (Show me ya moves, Pikachu waving, Kirby saying Hi, etc.) just to try to tick the other guy off.

Top Bottom