• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catonsville Smashfest, Saturday February 24'th!!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
good **** CMart!!

haha go for it Tak

I got bored so now I'm a premium member, yay me >.>

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I'll MM anyone younger than 14 that can't drive and doesn't used advanced techniques.

Or anyone who will play vs me using no hands.

Or anyone who will play vs me with out plugging in a controler.

DOSV- Our team should be team "jew fro"

Also I want the following MMs, that are shown on the baltimore's finest thread as the official dosv challenge!

Samus- $3 ( My Peach haha)
Fox - $3 (My Marth)
Falco - $3 (My Marth)
Marth - $3 ( My Link)
Pichu - $3 (NGT, so does that mean no god tier either? If it's NGT and G is for both gay and God, then my g dorf/falcon, if it's jut No GAY tier I'll use falco/fox)
Pikachu $1 NGT (again, either Falcon/dorf, or falco/fox)
DK - $1 NGT (still Falcon/dorf or falco/fox)
Capt. Falcon - $1 (Something gay tier, Not Marth tho. I want to try shiek or Peach)
Ness - $1 (I assume this is NGT, if it isn't then I'll be gay and use Peach, if it is NGT then I wanna use... Falco)
Luigi - $1 ( Again...peach or if it's NGT falcon )
Roy - $1" (My Link)
And if you wanna switch Fox to like my Shiek, or my peach I'll try that too. Anything gay tier. lol

Added: I'm only giving DOSV this much money because he's the man >.> I don't give money to people I don't like!

Added again:

HAT YOU SHOULD MM MY LINK. I want to give you money because you TECHNICALLY host these amazing fests... and Frozen just sorta, throws them, organizes them, and publisizes them!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
shouldnt racial tolerance be like a black guy and an indian guy? chris is as white as they come.

silly cracka

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I can probably bring a small tv for a setup as well.

Edit: chz1, our girlfriends can battle it out in an intense match of smash.

TheNewb vs ur girlfriend.

Vist

Smash Champion
lol, i just about to say that I'd bet cmart is hispanic

My brother and one of my good friends both have a very similar skin tone and hair type etc to cmart and they're both hispanic so it seemed like a good guess.

anyways cmart is the man

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
klaiser is ****ing hispandic but he call him white. cmart ur not hispanic, i deem you forever white.

Nurok

Smash Lord
aww man.. and just as as I was about to ask cmart to help me hop fences in my neighborhood LMAO JK RACIST JOKE HAHAHAHA!
since NKK is an ***... I need a teamate.
who wants to team with nurok?

Bizjark

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm coming again and bringing 4 other people. We'll be able to bring at least 2 gc's and 2 tv's, possibly 3 of each but most likely not.

See ya guys saturday.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
maybe i'll stop sulking and come
Yes! I need to play you again. You were literally the first good person I ever played, and I remember I couldn't even take a stock off of your samus (I believe) back in October. You need to play me again to determine whether Bowsertree has a better samus than yours. He seems to be challenging that possibility. By the way, I have gotten a lot better :)

cmart

Smash Lord
Wow Plairnkk is trying to strip me of my race and make me white. Little *****. We'll have to have a race match. You win and I'm white. I win and you fulfill your heritage and build me a raft.

Frozen

Smash Lord
A statement about racial tolerance has turned into funny racial slurs and sterotypes. This thread is amazing.

Oh and Bizjark...I love you

No homo

Anyone else who thinks they could bring a TV, that would be cool.

HAT

Smash Ace
I'll MM anyone younger than 14 that can't drive and doesn't used advanced techniques.

Or anyone who will play vs me using no hands.

Or anyone who will play vs me with out plugging in a controler.

DOSV- Our team should be team "jew fro"

Also I want the following MMs, that are shown on the baltimore's finest thread as the official dosv challenge!

Samus- $3 ( My Peach haha)
Fox - $3 (My Marth)
Falco - $3 (My Marth)
Marth - $3 ( My Link)
Pichu - $3 (NGT, so does that mean no god tier either? If it's NGT and G is for both gay and God, then my g dorf/falcon, if it's jut No GAY tier I'll use falco/fox)
Pikachu $1 NGT (again, either Falcon/dorf, or falco/fox)
DK - $1 NGT (still Falcon/dorf or falco/fox)
Capt. Falcon - $1 (Something gay tier, Not Marth tho. I want to try shiek or Peach)
Ness - $1 (I assume this is NGT, if it isn't then I'll be gay and use Peach, if it is NGT then I wanna use... Falco)
Luigi - $1 ( Again...peach or if it's NGT falcon )
Roy - $1" (My Link)
And if you wanna switch Fox to like my Shiek, or my peach I'll try that too. Anything gay tier. lol

Added: I'm only giving DOSV this much money because he's the man >.> I don't give money to people I don't like!

Added again:

HAT YOU SHOULD MM MY LINK. I want to give you money because you TECHNICALLY host these amazing fests... and Frozen just sorta, throws them, organizes them, and publisizes them!
I love you.

But I'll lose to your link. It's on.

Wife

Smash Lord
Husband, JerzyDan, and myself (Bibbed) will be attending.

Edit -- Whoops! Wife prolly isn't coming. This is Bibbed posting from his account.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
y0 EE thinks cmart needs to take UMBC's place in Frozens car then...

...UMBC mm for 5$ man :/

Nurok

Smash Lord
who wants to team with me and or give me a ride back home?
I can only make it if i have a ride home =(

Frozen

Smash Lord
Hat and I have decided our team name shall be "Racial Intolerance"....we will be yelling racial slurs.

The ones we can get away with anyway.

<3

Vist

Smash Champion
redd i hope you can get a ride b/c teaming will be too goodz

holy **** im tired but i wanted to let people know that i made a quiz this morning out of boredom and sleep deprivation...check it out and test your knowledge of all things vist

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Nurok ur pathetic complaining about a ride to an from the Torny, ur people wondered the dessert for 40 years straight an you complain, u sorry excuse for a Jew!!

/Tolerance meets reality

and,

Vist is too good, that is all

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
chz1 i can **** u in a variation of ways, i just choose the easiest because it makes it less painful for me having to deal with ur ****ty *** scrubby style.

Violent Leo

Smash Rookie
Wassup everybody. Im comin. It seems like u guys really know each other. I dont really know who is who when I get to these smashfest except for tru=, UMBC, Bowsertree, and frozen.

Newayz If yall need me to I can bring a t.v and a cube jus lemme me know.

When I come in the tournament I will have a big peace of paper taped to me that says my name LOL.

Violent Leo

Smash Rookie
My badI forgot u can edit these messages and I dont know how to delete it. Who needed a ride because Im drivin tha van up there with like 4 other people and will be able to take someone home as long as they dont live too far.

Nurok

Smash Lord
is this gods sign to me?
thank you god!!!!
BTW if he is able. get rdy fr the suckiest falco player around WOOO!!!!
lmao im funny.
plairnkk fox ditto to redeem ur soberness rights?

Top Bottom