• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catonsville Smashfest, Saturday February 24'th!!

Vist

Smash Champion
**** i was hoping you could make it, redd. next time we shall team and all that good stuff

well, I needz a teammate it looks like.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I dunno why everyone bothers, 90% of these MMs won't happen. The only MMs that are certain to occur are the ones between jon and greg. I wonder how much money has been exchanged overall between you two =P
G-reg paid for my college tuition this semester. True story.

Anyway, ill accept any MM's people come up to me with pretty much.

@vist, i need a teammate as well. :D

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I need to play vist again, Falco Ditto's vist, let's get it.

Over and over again!

Play matches,

Over and over again!

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
And I think you're winning,

Oh man, you're winning.....

I don't know what else to do...

Can't go on getting owned by you....

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
well fuggs. looks like i've got something to go to at school that got snow day'd to tomorrow >_> so...i'll have to miss this one T_T so you all better come to C3 next week!

Bizjark

Smash Rookie
If anyone's desperate for a partner, ill partner with someone. Not much practice at all with partners so sorry if I'm not the best. My normal partner is out of commission, he messed up his wrist and cant play.

Search for me there and I'll partner up.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
i need a teamate............
If anyone's desperate for a partner, ill partner with someone. Not much practice at all with partners so sorry if I'm not the best. My normal partner is out of commission, he messed up his wrist and cant play.

you two need to team w/ eachother since you both need partners...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Greg is kind.. Especially to those that are the most misguided, and need our help the most...
Hey, Chz1, have I ever told you you're not good at this game? Yeah...that.

edit: im going to try to bring an extra tv, so someone just bring a cube.

Also, there are a lot of MM's listed but remember we have TWO TOURNAMENTS TO GET DONE IN 6 HOURS. So tourney takes priority. I'll be MMing my *** off between 6-7 but after that who knows, i'm going to help frzn run the tourney.

Tv's can be hopped on after tourney matches but you'll probably be kicked off. Except during teams where they may be enough tvs to have some friendlies.

Anyway yeah, fun fun

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I think I'm going, so i'll see you guys there, hopefully I'll meet a lot of cool people cause the last tournament I went to, everyone was really nice and made me feel welcome. I could team up with someone in teams if they want. We'll figure that out at 6:00 though.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
god-is-my-rock was your last tourney that one c3? that was hilarious

"some dude named "god-is-my-rock" made the brackets LOL"
u: *walks behind* "THATS ME!!!!"! *smiles*

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Soo.. my girlfriend wants one of her friends to come w/ us on our date today... @ 530. This is not good in the least. Seeing as doubles start @ 7, and she wants to see Reno, and eat somewhere pleasent. Anyone trying to hold my matches <(^_^)b

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
no, if you're not there by 7 you're not playing. you can arrive by the time singles brackets start, though.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
How about, Husband teams with someone good instead of wasting his entry on you when you're going to be late anyway?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
god-is-my-rock was your last tourney that one c3? that was hilarious

"some dude named "god-is-my-rock" made the brackets LOL"
u: *walks behind* "THATS ME!!!!"! *smiles*
Yeah! I remember that. That was hilarious. I only made brackets though because (in my opinion) I was in an unfair pool.

I saw that guy Meep playing and he was better than me but didn't make brackets, lol, that sucked. I asked somone if I was allowed to give my spot up to him but they said the next best guy in my pool would have to go to brackets if I gave it up, so I played anyways. That was an interseting night.

Zombies!

Smash Rookie

lol sucks :D

Nurok

Smash Lord
woo best ranking ive ever done,
7th place!
hova is amazing
vist is amazing, our matches were too close

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
nurok, any placing below 4th doesnt matter.

in other news, i got 4th

did km come back and win this like he was supposed to?

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
woo best ranking ive ever done,
7th place!
hova is amazing
vist is amazing, our matches were too close
Good job. I guess I'll have to stop making fun of your skills. You are pretty good, afterall... for a jew ;)

Seriously though, you have a very nice falco. Keep it up.

Great fest guys, I enjoyed it. I didn't play many different people tonight, but for who I played and watched:

Tak - Nice Ice Climbers, but you should work on improving them vs marth or using fox/falco/sheik against it.

Plairnkk - Your falco is doing well for just recently picking it up. I feel lucky that I managed to take a round off of you.

EEVisu - thanks for the MM. I'll challenge you again later for a re-match.

KM - You need to get better man. You only JV 3 stocked my marth in a ditto. *cough* :p

Okin - You're underrated. It's hard to take a luigi seriously; I learned my lesson. I hope you achieve best luigi in Maryland one day.

Nikk - Give it up man. Fact: you're far worse than me in CS: Source, and no I will never play you to prove it because 1. I don't play it anymore, 2. I don't have my main pc, and 3. I have nothing to prove. How bout a Smash MM? My marth vs your fox? ;)

All the amazingly good people - it was fun watching your games.

Until next time! FROZENCHAOS POST SINGLES/DOUBLES RESULTS!

Frozen

Smash Lord

comoesa

Smash Cadet
sry i couldnt make it guys.......

no ride.......

but when is this next tournament...

Also the reason no one would take me is because my mom thought it was weird meeting people over the inter net to play a game...tsk

btw what is teh averaeg ageof the players at these events im 14 and i go to school in cattonsville and i just want to know if their is any one thier that might go to my highschool, who plays competively......

So when the next event?

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
How did Jeff get 49th when there were 44 participants? Poor Jeff...

Thanks Frozen :)

comoesa, the average age was prolly 21. I'm 18. There was one 13 year-old there, Supiddo, and I'm unsure of Nikk's age. Just tell your Mom to hang out for a while and watch. The people at these fests behave well for the most part. In terms of language, just look at the boards and it's similar in real life. I've been to a lan for another game which was MUCH worse. If your Mom is still unsure, just tell her you hear much worse at school, because high school kids are much more immature than the people who attend these fests. Good luck at attending the next fest!

Nurok

Smash Lord
Comoesa-I am 15. lmao
to anyone else- who knocked out the noob?
he was the most exciting player to watch. hes tooo ****ing amazing =(.
and to plairnkk-the turth is, anything below thir dpalce doesnt matter because no one else wins money DAYYUMM.
pwnt.
falco ditto 3 bucks next catsonville,k?

Top Bottom