• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catonsville Smashfest, Saturday February 24'th!!

fATBURNER

Smash Rookie
Can't hold another fest in 2 weeks due to renovation, as you saw. However, it's likely I could rent the Woman's center down the street ('bout 5 seconds away). There's a catch, though. There'd have to be a house cut. I dunno how much, exactly, but the cut would just cover most of my expenses for renting the hall. Also, the event would have to be held on Sunday.. early afternoon. Anybody interested post here.. and I'll make a thread about it in a few days.
if its on sunday i cant come

ps great fest guys

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im glad to see new faces at every one of these. the smash scene never ceases to grow. :D

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Vist - Good games sir, teams were HILARIOUS. Jigglypuff rest competition. >.> Lemme know when you wanna try and come over, PM or whatever.

Jon - 'k....I learned not to used Samus against your Sheik anymore. >_> Hey though, when Frozen gets our set online, put the videos in your guide hahaha that'd be cool since it shows how Sheik ***** Samus.

HAT - Thanks for letting me stay (again), you beat my Samus twice in a row with Falcon, I don't wanna play your Captain anymore. >_> And if you do a Sunday thing I'd come.

Nurok - BEAST MODE! We need to team more, we clearly have too much potential. Good job beating me as well, I really underestimated your speed, next time I'll try a different stage as well.

EE - word

I'd forgotten what name I signed up with, I was one spot away from being in the 9th spot. >_>

Nurok

Smash Lord
yeah btree....
our ****ing team is too nice.
we like
i went beast mdoe with liek 1 stock and 100% left and agasint the other 2
beast
lmao
yeah dont go mute city on me.... frozen did that>.> and now i know how gay it is.
LMAO
=)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
stop ****ing bragging nurok omfg for the 400,000th time.

btree were those vids recorded of our set? i was unaware o.o

Nurok

Smash Lord
haha i was bragging i admit... but that beast mode thing was very nice.
everything else... was 98% luck and 2% skill.
If it happens again, that is really funny.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Mute city is the greatest stage in the game, if you ever ban it, I will punch you in the face.

Not really, but I never lose there....expecially against mediocre falcos named Nurok O.o

And yes, every game that was played on the big TV near Hat's computer was recorded....most of you didn't use names and such, and we weren't exactly planning on uploading every video, but if you can identify that you were playing whoever, and I see it in the footage I could upload it for you. For $20. Maybe.

KM i'll upload those video's either today or tomorrow, i'll link them in this thread when they're done.

KM-013

Smash Lord
Sunday is the worst day of the week.

The tourney was fun. Good matches to all esp. KM and Greg
yeah that was good **** man, the only person i would never take to fd besides chu.

*pound*

Mute city is the greatest stage in the game, if you ever ban it, I will punch you in the face.

Not really, but I never lose there....expecially against mediocre falcos named Nurok O.o

And yes, every game that was played on the big TV near Hat's computer was recorded....most of you didn't use names and such, and we weren't exactly planning on uploading every video, but if you can identify that you were playing whoever, and I see it in the footage I could upload it for you. For $20. Maybe.

KM i'll upload those video's either today or tomorrow, i'll link them in this thread when they're done.
thanks a lot dude.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Frozen, upload some of my Samus and Jiggly videos, I'm pretty sure it was just me and one other guy using black Samus. If you do I won't say anything if you upload the Roy money match. >_>

EEvisu

Smash Lord
You can upload w/e u have of me, I dont think I used my name but you should know by match an color, you dont hav eto just saying lol.

btw, VOTE FOR ME IN THE SWF AWARDS FOR BEST SIG, BE SURE TO SUBMIT AN CONFIRM THEM!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Hey if you could upload my videos that would be greatly appreciated, I would like to watch them so I can see where to improve, if you don't want to though don't worry about it.

I only had three I think, 1 at the beginning and 2 near the end
My tag is "GIMR"

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I already know everything I do wrong in matches, I'm flawless. Just not flawless enough to not do these things. >_>

Vist

Smash Champion
matches would be cool. I don't think i'm in any of them though =/.....every time there's matches recorded i'm either not in it or no one puts them on the net.

km rapsies would be neat to watch

Supiddo

Smash Apprentice
i remeber i got in the way of someones match where the big t.v was..........i just wanted to say sorry......my mom and g ma came back i wanted to make sure they didnt do anything stupid

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
frozen should not worry about it cuz nobody wants to watch 99% of the matches recorded anyway and uploading vids takes a lot of time.

Bizjark

Smash Rookie
Very true about the matches taking awhile to upload, but I would really appreciate it if I could just get at least one match of Bond (me) vs. Erk. Sorry if it's asking a lot but I've never had a video of myself playing before.

Do this for me and at the next fest, I'll play Frozen a match for anything on the dollar menu at mcd's, no penalty to you if I win :D

Frozen

Smash Lord
Bizjark as appealing as that offer sounds....I'm probably only going to upload the finals, seeing how

1.) All of the footage is on Hat's computer...and I don't really live there

2.) Shifting through 7 hours of footage and trying to figure out who's who is kind of hard.....

I don't know, talk to Hat

hova

Smash Champion
nurok u need to learn the way of humility

good stuff to everyone i played, i'll most likely stay til the end next time and will try harder

Bizjark

Smash Rookie
It's cool Frozen don't worry about it. Easier said then done for sure. I'll see you all at the next fest.

mmm... I guess I'll have to eat this hot, mouthwatering, delicious McChicken then. Hello Calories! You missed out, haha.

fATBURNER

Smash Rookie
Thats ok hova you dont even need to come to the next one lol. But yeah even though I got KILLED by you I can't wait to fight you a again.
Ps great job to every one als

Frozen

Smash Lord
So I talked to Hat today, and his interim grade came to a 1.2 GPA, because he's an idiot, and his father is going insane. Apparently his dad unplugged his computer and cube and all of his electronics, and when Hat asked his father if he could smash at my house today, his father ran off yelling and broke glass over his mothers head.

It's seriously the funniest thing i've heard in months.

The point is though, that there probably won't be a Catonsville fest for a few more weeks or so....I can't really give a date right now.

Top Bottom