• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catonsville Smashfest, Saturday February 24'th!!

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Did this man finally end up getting a team mate??

Husband- forgive me. I shall explain the situation to you in person, or privately. I'm hoping that you will be able to sympathize w/ my due to the situation. I'm glad that you Teamed w/ the Newb and did well. Sorry Good Sir.

Supiddo

Smash Apprentice
1. i did not get a teamate even though i teamed up with dr.o,but that was a freindly match

2. you were supposed to be thee to watch me

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Again.. i apologize good sirs. Some stuff happened, and then that stuff caused some other stuff to happen *insert snowball effect here* ect. I am going to hold a fest in probably within the next month to make it up to everyone.. w/ some Chozen baked cakes <(^_^)b .. pasteries. the only thing i cook well....

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Frozen and Hat yet another good fest 2bad we cant have it agiain in 2 weeks :(

Btree- Thx for the 2 MM's son i shuda put more on the line :laugh:

Frozen- Lol at u thinking u cud beat the almighty Yo i mind gamed u the whole time and thx for the dollar :)

Fonz- y cudnt u use peach i hate falco and sorry for staling on corneria lol

Nurok- god dam i hate u u made me emo for the whole night with that miraculous stage help that killed me /cry :( :(

atleast i cheered up cuz of bowsertrees amazing impersonation of Bill Cosby and his puding pops :chuckle:

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I did ight but if I used Marth v. Jiggly instead of Falco I prolly would have won but I have no regrets in my choice, gg Ron.

Nurok is a lucky Jew, HOVA left before u played him =[

Nurok

Smash Lord
I wanted to play HOVA.... i was angry.
lmao
\HOVA WHY DID YOU LEAVE
i wanted my **** ***** so i can say i suck.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
haha Nurok

why Frozen, its letting kids know that if ur a fatass ur gonna die cause u cant run or fight back, if anything they should praise me!

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
uhh, **** i sucked...
I feel like ****.
I have been doing progressivly worse at this game starting like last wednessday.
I've gotten slower and stupider and just... F*ck
I couldn't beat like, anyone... especially falco's.
I lost to BT's samus, good sh*t btw, but i can usually win...
and i sure as hell don't want to start playing with "good" people cause i don't have fun playing as them...
i guess... i might be done... I have to put much more thought into this... but all my thoughts are leading to the same outcome... **** i feel like crap.

TAK$

Smash Ace
frozen is amazing, i love our matches they are soo much closer now, dont di the dash attacks! the worst that will happen is i dsmash you, but if you keep trying to DI i can dash attack you all day long. ^_____^

i have my own fanclub mad up of MK, that's so amazing also, but i hate marth so i'm gonna start working on my fox, i had to fight 3, yes, 3 marths in a row this tourny. -_____- i probly would have had to fight hat, EE, or husband round 1 if i didnt get a bye so thats 4 marths............. but i'm getting alot better at that matchup now with IC's so im happy, but i still lose so im probly gonna use fox if i cant get over my marth problem with ic's.

vist?, plank?, wtf?, i was waiting, wtf, i wanna mm your sheikss still. =(

chain grabbing > wobbles but ppl still call me homo for chain grabbing, lolz.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahahaa we never got a chance for tvs@tak

@chz1, nobody missed u, stop apologizing. You did us all a favor by not showing.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ lol ur so mean

TAK we will MM at c3, no johns lets get it done

kiwiii

Smash Lord
uhh, **** i sucked...
I feel like ****.
I have been doing progressivly worse at this game starting like last wednessday.
I've gotten slower and stupider and just... F*ck
I couldn't beat like, anyone... especially falco's.
I lost to BT's samus, good sh*t btw, but i can usually win...
and i sure as hell don't want to start playing with "good" people cause i don't have fun playing as them...
i guess... i might be done... I have to put much more thought into this... but all my thoughts are leading to the same outcome... **** i feel like crap.
you're a loser if you give up cause of all that discouragement.
all the *** beating and **** ****** is actually gonna make you better. just take it and learn from it. you may feel slow right now cause you've learned or noticed new things that you're trying to fix. these guys got amazing over a long period of time.

anyway i can relate with feeling "slower and stupider" and just worse in general, cause it happens to everyone. and i get REALLY frustrated. but whatever, i'm trying to take my own advice as well when i tell you to stop being emo and step your **** up!! :chuckle:

good **** to everyone who went/placed/had fun/etc. i wish i could go to these again :/ last time was entertaining, but it's too far and takes place too late for me. ANYWAY hope people enjoyed their time. yeeeeeeee :]

HAT

Smash Ace
Yeah. Fantastic fest. I'm just angry that more noobs didn't come. I want to win a few matches next time.

Can't hold another fest in 2 weeks due to renovation, as you saw. However, it's likely I could rent the Woman's center down the street ('bout 5 seconds away). There's a catch, though. There'd have to be a house cut. I dunno how much, exactly, but the cut would just cover most of my expenses for renting the hall. Also, the event would have to be held on Sunday.. early afternoon. Anybody interested post here.. and I'll make a thread about it in a few days.

=)

Oh, and as far as I'm concerned, that match against Jerzy Dan never happened, m'kay?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
gotta work sundays.

a lot of people work/church sundays so i wouldn't be too quick to hold one then.

it's probably best to just wait for a while til saturday is open :p

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Great tournament guys, I had a lot fun. took a while to fit in, but it was still really awesome. I tied for 13th place with 4 people, thats the best I've ever done and I mained with G&W, sweet!. except against splode, I played Falco against him and he beat me. :dizzy: There are too many people to shout out to so I'm gonna go ahead and shout out to everyone :) great tournament!!!

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
Met some new people, ate some AMAZING POPCORN (Buy me some, pls. I will have your babies. AND TAKE CARE OF EM.)

completely squandered during the actual tournament...I dunno why, but ah well *eats more popcorn, gets sick, and passes out during greg vs. km's match* ... x.x;

good shet everyone, and keep me AWAY FROM THAT POPPED 'N CORNY STUFF. as much as i want it XDXD it killed me slowly :C

with its....amazing...sweet tangy...awesome. *droolpuddle*

KM-013

Smash Lord
Yeah. Fantastic fest. I'm just angry that more noobs didn't come. I want to win a few matches next time.

Can't hold another fest in 2 weeks due to renovation, as you saw. However, it's likely I could rent the Woman's center down the street ('bout 5 seconds away). There's a catch, though. There'd have to be a house cut. I dunno how much, exactly, but the cut would just cover most of my expenses for renting the hall. Also, the event would have to be held on Sunday.. early afternoon. Anybody interested post here.. and I'll make a thread about it in a few days.

=)

Oh, and as far as I'm concerned, that match against Jerzy Dan never happened, m'kay?
i hate to be a ****, but when do you think those finals vids will come out?

Frozen

Smash Lord
Do you want them out? I'm going to be the one editing them and throwing them on youtube and such...there was 7 matches I think...Do you want me to put them all on youtube, or the last set, or what?

KM-013

Smash Lord
Do you want them out? I'm going to be the one editing them and throwing them on youtube and such...there was 7 matches I think...Do you want me to put them all on youtube, or the last set, or what?
i mean, id enjoy seeing all of them, theres like no good videos of me online. and i think i played pretty well those 2 sets. it would be nice if you could do that at sometime, thanks.

Top Bottom