• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catonsville Smashfest, Saturday February 24'th!!

TAK$

Smash Ace
someone pick up KC plzzzey, he's my teammate if someone does go get him, i woulda love you whoever does even more than i already do.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
If I make it I'm I'm stealing DOSV for teams.

Sorry Nurok

Once you go hawaiin *** you never go back.

And when you leave the jew he goes boo hoo!

... Nurok's the jewish ****.

Edit: my bad i meant to say "ha eesh ha ze yisraeli chaa"

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lmao EE do you just have a folder of "owned" animations that you use for sigs? XD

put me down as Caboose, i'll likely make it to this one too

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
chz1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETZ TEAM FOR ONCE!!!! if husband fakes out on you. and bizy fakes on me....lol

i will be in attendance. lol of course TA decides to come to this one...killjoying as usual...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
100% goin for sure, ive missed the last few.

*looks at jager*
*smiles*

heh..heh..

:D

there;s no tourney this day that's close so hat should be prepared for a large turnout

btw, i want mm's with people i know im going to beat, i'm getting poor.
chz1, u down?

TAK$

Smash Ace
Plank, if i end up beating vist (or other people), i'll rematch mm you! same rules as last time? =D

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ this is true & its "EE"

TAK I always go Marth I thought, mabe I'll pick Falco though...

HAT

Smash Ace
It's neat how Frozen schedules a smashfest at my own house without my permission.

At any rate, I'm practically failing everything in school right now, and my parents are getting increasingly angry at me about it.

Not that you wouldn't anyway, but keep checking this thread. I may have to call off the fest.

But probably not. I'll try my best to manipulate them, and if all else fails, I'll just end their lives with one swift blow to the noggin. But not really. I'm only putting this on here as a disclaimer, because I don't want 10-20 people showing up at my house screaming at me that they "didn't know" the fest had been called off. M'kay? M'kay'kay.

Just to be sure .. the fest IS NOT CANCELED. I'm just saying it might be. Don't get confused. =)

EEvisu

Smash Lord
haha Frozen if this fest is called off then I'm making you drive me, Ron an Hat to the Richmond Fest, that will be all.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Don't listen to him....Piano Man is my house....

And for the record I did tell him.

Redd....what are you fuxing with? MM plzkthx

Edit: There's like a 90% chance this thing isn't going to be cancelled...his parents always pull this nonsense.

Top Bottom