• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catonsville Smashfest, Saturday February 24'th!!

Frozen

Smash Lord
Chuck Norris was so last year.....I mean don't get me wrong, he's still amazing, but he's no longer quote editing amazing.

<3

Vist

Smash Champion
i suspect there's a handful of people who are planning on attending but haven't said anything about their attendance yet.

anyways i hope this **** doesn't get canceled.

btree- mind if I change my character for our mm to doc or jiggs? I like the falcon v samus match-up but I'm trying to focus on just a few characters this time around (normally i mess around with a bunch of characters then i ***** out in tournament matches and go with top tier characters...it doesn't work too well lol)

btw, i want mm's with people i know im going to beat, i'm getting poor.
chz1, u down?
LMAO

cmart

Smash Lord
btw, i want mm's with people i know im going to beat, i'm getting poor.
chz1, u down?
I'll mm you Jon. We could do vs your sheik and guarantee you money, or I could play against a gay secondary and make it interesting. **** that your Sheik is fun to play against too. I'm a masochist for sure.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ok

My sheik vs chz1's jiggs $3500
My sheik vs Cmarts whatever $5
My Falco vs Cmarts whatever $5
My peach vs cmarts whatever $5
My Sheik vs Nurok's whatever $5
My Falco vs Nurok's whatever $5
My peach vs Nurok's whatever $5

or if u dont wanna do that many lemme know its cool :p

Total=3520$

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
i suspect there's a handful of people who are planning on attending but haven't said anything about their attendance yet.

anyways i hope this **** doesn't get canceled.

btree- mind if I change my character for our mm to doc or jiggs? I like the falcon v samus match-up but I'm trying to focus on just a few characters this time around (normally i mess around with a bunch of characters then i ***** out in tournament matches and go with top tier characters...it doesn't work too well lol)

LMAO

Story of my life. -_- no more random gayness.

I might be coming, and me and Vist are gonna **** all in teams >_>

I'm like amazingly motivated right now, bring it.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
are u joking phil? CLEARLY team brocolli pride.

@frznchaos, i say we start registration for teams as soon as everyone gets there and start teams atlike 6:30. That wya they would be done by like 8:30 (as long as we run **** well which ill stay sober and help with) and we can get the singles tourney in for sure as well.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Plairn by 6:00 most people aren't there...so starting doubles at 6:30 there would only be like 5 teams....7 is probably the earliest we could do it......so....

Registration is going to be open from the second everyone walks in, this time i'll even have some signs pointing to it....Doubles will start at 7:00 exactly....i'll announce it on the speaker thing at like 6:50 to hurry and sign up....anyone who comes in at 7:00 is not getting signed up for doubles....

So anyone interested in signing up for the tournaments I really suggest you come on time...or it's simply not going to happen...

Oh and Plairn, you better not be sober. I've seen it once, and I better never see it again

Nurok

Smash Lord
if i get money ill MM alll of you.
if i dont
then it sucks
but ill probably get money.
i really hope we cn finish everything b4 like 11:00
so like i can go home lmao

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
**** that. i always get drunk+play poorly. SOBER IT IS.

i'll help run stuff cuz i really wanna make sure both events get done.

7:00 is reasonable. If any later singles wouldn't even get done, and that's the main attraction.

So yeaa...

TAK$

Smash Ace
**** that. i always get drunk+play poorly. SOBER IT IS.
you must be sober now, omg, get drunk and think straight, oh and my IC's vs your sheik same rules as last time? 10$. =D

TAK$

Smash Ace
*masters the ice block chain, grabs, and wobbles to counter sheik/zelda nastage combo* prepare to lose your moneys lolz. <3

IcyFire!

Smash Rookie
I'm going to try and come, might not be able to stay the whole time due to lack of a ride though. It'll be my first one so I'm looking forward to it.

cmart

Smash Lord
Alright so we're doing teams? I need a teammate then. Seems like everyone good alreadys has a teammate.
BTW Jon we can decide on however many mm's when we're doing them.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
were doing teams right? i promised KM i would team with him. sorry kirbstir!! catonsville should be the official "experimental team" tournament. kirbulate will return at chus/C3/EVO

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Supiddo, come up to UMBC early Saturday afternoon and smash with me before the fest. $5 MM? If I win, I'll team with you. If I lose, I'll still team with you lol. You can bring friends too if you'd like. PM me and I'll give you details; you'd be playing in my dorm room on my 27" tv and on my gamecube. BYOC, of course.

Otherwise, I don't have a teammate *wink* cmart *wink* Ask Bowsertree about my current skill level. He knows better than anyone.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Someone bring a Guitar, I got a new digi cam an I wanna take a pic of me pretending to play to impress this chick I know.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Dang.. [i think]...

I have a date w/ my awesomely hot n' sexy girlfriend, and like abunch of other ppl... @ like 5. i may indeed come late. can i bring my lady??

Frozen

Smash Lord
HAY CHOZEN!!!

Yeah sure...she's going to get hit on by like...everyone....

A lot

In fact she'll probably be seduced by the Bowsertree Bill Cosby impression...it's a risky move ChozenOne.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Chozen what kind of man has pics of his girl w/ another dude, homo much? >_>

okay @ Frozen =D

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
:( all of the other pics would get me banned... and he's gay anyway... and is from the West Coast.... making him really, really gay..... and he's a cheerleader..... making him super-duper, really, ultra, crazy, gay........

Nurok

Smash Lord
dude.
if you bring your GF
she will be ultimatly seduced by the ultimate that is NUROK and his jew fro and his mighty excalibur!(guess lmao)
and his omega guitar playuing
in toher words.
dont bring her unless u want me to like
lalala llaal wit her.
LMAO JK
<3

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I'm black so I'll just show her my pen0r, that always works on white women...

/not j/k

an okay Chozen :/

Supiddo

Smash Apprentice
Supiddo, come up to UMBC early Saturday afternoon and smash with me before the fest. $5 MM? If I win, I'll team with you. If I lose, I'll still team with you lol. You can bring friends too if you'd like. PM me and I'll give you details; you'd be playing in my dorm room on my 27" tv and on my gamecube. BYOC, of course.

Otherwise, I don't have a teammate *wink* cmart *wink* Ask Bowsertree about my current skill level. He knows better than anyone.
actually im 13 and like........cant drive lol ........my g ma is driving me to catonsville, maybe i could meet you there?...o and im bringing my cube:)

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
actually im 13 and like........cant drive lol ........my g ma is driving me to catonsville, maybe i could meet you there?...o and im bringing my cube:)
Oh :p Well, I typically don't like to MM yet since I have a limited supply of $ and need it for things throughout the semester, so this is probably for the best. I might not even participate in this tourney. We'll see. I have to make the money last till nearly June, and unfortunately Smash is at the bottom of the priority list. If I spend too much now, I may not be able to participate later in the semester when I am better competition. I am looking forward to C3, however.

Top Bottom