• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm 3: lol done

Watty

Smash Lord
drephen has a frat thing, joe bushman has finals, and i got in a car wreck 2day so COK wont be coming

ZoSo

Smash Champion
It's true. You guys know Ghost Rider? It's exactly like that. Except in my pants.

Watty: :(

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
EDIT: Wow, wrong thread.

Uh, I'm sure you already know this Zoso but I got housing at a hotel. So...yeah, contributing since I'm in the wrong thread >_>

soap

Smash Hero
drephen has a frat thing, joe bushman has finals, and i got in a car wreck 2day so COK wont be coming
YO WATTY, learn how to drive nub. im glad you're not injured or anything bad like that. were you gonna call me and tell me what was up, i dont chek the internet that often.

Anyways, i still want to go, Ajit wants to go, dippindots wants to go, paradigm was come up from dayton, and AZ prolly wants to come too. So i mean if you still want to go and brett is still willing to drive we'd have a full car and everything. Im not putting any more smash miles on my car, my car is not exactly new, so nobody is going unless its with you guys. PLease tell me what is up, if you still dont want to go, i dont care that much its no ***** biggie

Samusexplorer

Smash Apprentice
Ok .....me and my bro Double N Dann are coming.....I'm hoping that we can just rest our heads wherever DA is. Can't wait to see everyone.

Let's go down the waterfall....think about the good things and NEVER look back....Never look back.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
If anyone is still looking for housing, we have a little bit more room. Just send me a PM or message on AIM and I can see if I can help anyone out.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
chz1fag bailed out (as expected) so will not be driving to cata, therefore KDJ if u would like u can house other people.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
wait, so how are the people who were riding with chz1 gonna make it? i think janet was riding and i know she's pumped to go

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
cort, we outcasted chz1 long ago. As far as we're concerned, he is west coast.

he can go have a sandbox party with manacloud

Cort

Apple Head
=( I know, I was just mad at Chozen and took it out on the entire region. I still <3 md/va... except Chozen.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
is there anyone who lives near zoso who's still providing housing? -_- basically my last hope, it'd just be for friday night.

Cort

Apple Head
If you get ahold of the Newlyweds they are staying at Kyle's MANSION (unknownforce) and with good reason. It's a beautifully gigantic house in the middle of the zombie woods. He could probably house all of Cat 3 comfortably.

edit// He's pretty close to ZoSo too.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
unknownforce---could you house me for friday night? T___________T;; *beg* :( :( i feel like such a bum for asking but >_<!! i'm sorry

and if yes, could someone staying at unknownforce's place (newlyweds/omni >_>) pick me up from zoso's place on friday night? and also, does anybody staying at unknownforce's have room in their car to fit me to cataclysm on saturday morning.. ._.' .. just once! then i would leech off kdj the rest of the weekend.

wow. i'm sorry. :/

edit
thanks for the help, cort~

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
if kiwi seems like shes being a leech and needs excess amounts of help, blame chz1.

kiwi has been looking forward to this as her first big tourney and then the *** has to come and let her down.

plz ppl help if u can :{:{

Brookman

Smash Hero
If you get ahold of the Newlyweds they are staying at Kyle's MANSION (unknownforce) and with good reason. It's a beautifully gigantic house in the middle of the zombie woods. He could probably house all of Cat 3 comfortably.

edit// He's pretty close to ZoSo too.
SCARY ZOMBIE DOGS TOO =(

We're staying with redsoxfan saturday night yah?

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Yo Canadians when are you coming to mi casa? I'll be home by 5 PM.
857-231-2776 is my cell, call and leave a message or whatnot ASAP.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Tope and Chozen1 and anyone else in that car if they are still coming with some other kind of transportation, you guys can stay at my house, but I NEED to know right away. This is to expect who's coming.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
its cuz chz1 is the founding member of the "Riding the taint" fan club.
^ i hope banks reads that

ZoSo

Smash Champion
unknownforce---could you house me for friday night? T___________T;; *beg* :( :( i feel like such a bum for asking but >_<!! i'm sorry

and if yes, could someone staying at unknownforce's place (newlyweds/omni >_>) pick me up from zoso's place on friday night? and also, does anybody staying at unknownforce's have room in their car to fit me to cataclysm on saturday morning.. ._.' .. just once! then i would leech off kdj the rest of the weekend.

wow. i'm sorry. :/

edit
thanks for the help, cort~
I'm sorry I didn't post sooner, but I just woke up from 15 consecutive hours of sleep.

Unknown probably won't read this since he never posts on the boards anymore, but I could try to get in touch with him. The main problem is how you plan on getting there in the first place.

Also, Chozen1 is indeed gay. does indeed fux with manbone.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
how far does unknownforce live from your house?
i'm going to ride with plank, kaiser, chililn, and chu to your place, and if the drive is not too insane, i think husband said he could come get me.

kdj, i'm the only one coming from chzn1's car. i think. meep and tope are maybes?

-_______- I WANT BUFFALO WINGGGS

Top Bottom