• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm 3: lol done

Cort

Apple Head
Posting specifically to tell people not to break the rules is also against the rules. :)
If that's the only content in a post, yes.. that is considered spam. But I always have some kind of pathetic attempt at staying on subject to prevent my posts from being considered that. Loosten up buddy...

Like this one for instance:

Kirbstir should be able to fit in a car no matter how chemically packed it is with matter. He's small and asian.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Haven't i said this time 20 times...

Chozen
Tope
Meep
Kirbstir
Kiwi

btw.. changing car name too -->

Car "Great Awesome Young Men En' Noobie" or GAYMEN for short <(^_^)b

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
im gonna go but im gonna suck
i havent played smash since SNF3:(

i dont know, maeby i should get back to smash
(Rocky theme starts playing in the background)
Okay i'll do it, i'll be in this tourney fiercer then ever:cool:

kiwiii

Smash Lord
dude, our car is sexy. it's half white, half asian.
tope-white
chzn- white
kirbstir- white/asian
meep- asian
kiwi- asian

i don't like our car name. change it. >o
and yea, joe, kdj's housing us.

JFox

Smash Hero
Zoso, I don't mean to bug ya, but we really gotta figure things out for housing. If we don't find housing, I don't think we are able to come.

So can you tell me what houses still have space left (4 people) so that I can talk to those people and find out where we are staying.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Brookman I will be simply heartbroken if you do not attend this event.

Also, Zoso IM me sometime soon and let me know hoiw this is going. Sorry I ghavent been available but i've not had the internet for a few days.

Bailey

Smash Hero
I can definitly go if me and manager can get housing. Manager (relative) and I will $5 MM anyone who houses me please get back to me on this.

N64

Smash Champion
N64, Arcturus, Kwan, Artery Clogger and possibly a couple others are coming from the Albany area.

Sorry for the lateish post.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
We're almost full up, so I won't be adding anybody else to the list.

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
Hey, sorry I'm posting so late for housing but I just found out that I can make it, and I'll be bringing like 4 people with me. We'll be coming from NH and we just need a place to stay Saturday night... It'll be me (Black Jinjo), Liney, Equi, and a couple of my friends who aren't on smashboards. If anyone has any housing/room on the floor somewhere in their house for Sat night that'd be awesome...

My aim is blackIIjinjoII9 let me know. THX

EDIT: Zoso you said you're not adding anymore people to the list... this might be a really stupid question but that doesn't mean you're capping off the amount of people going to the tournament right...? I've got a friend from Florida coming up for this so i hope not...

ZoSo

Smash Champion
EDIT: Zoso you said you're not adding anymore people to the list... this might be a really stupid question but that doesn't mean you're capping off the amount of people going to the tournament right...? I've got a friend from Florida coming up for this so i hope not...
Oh, no. Nothing like that. I was just letting everybody know that we've hit out capacity as far as housing goes. People are still welcome to come to the tournament.

Elen

Smash Lord
Me and 5-6 friends are coming. We all live in Mass, so I'm gonna check if any of us can supply some housing. I highly doubt it however. I'll let you guys know soon if we can. Cya all there.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
****IT i broke my ankle today
chzn1, you don't mind still taking me, do you? i'll need to take shotgun to rest my ankle on the dashboard. :/ i'm sorry guys, squandered.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
vidjo - if you're with watty and his group, you'll be with me. If you're with trail and his group you're with redsoxfan.

Watty- If you guys actually want housing, someone might wanna actually get in touch with me sometime soon so you can get my info. but that's up to you.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
yes as in you do mind taking me? -___- RICH YOU BETTER PUT ME IN YOUR CAR, I DEMAND NOTHING LESS!!! :(

Eggm

Smash Hero
A 3rd van from NJ consisting of me my 3 crwemtes and a few other NJ smahers probably 7 or8 total need housing, heres a list of those attending.

Treble
Bass
Eggm
Reik
Cradmazy skag
Jfox
Mike man
Doyoung2win
Possibly all of us on that list or less.

Thats a THIRD van from NJ so I dunno if theres housing left but if there is... i'td be highly apreciated.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
i hate jigglypuff dittoes. they last forever, but il play you for fun so you can give me some advice on jigg dittoes.
il mm your falco in falco ditto for 5 bucks though.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i predict there is going to be a cheap motel full of rooms rented out by smashers near cataclysm 3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm sorry to say that anybody who doesn't have housing already probably isn't going to get it.

the real power dolphin

Smash Rookie
sorry to inform you guys but i don't think pa will be coming with 5, devl and me(luke) won't be able to attend cata this year due to terrible timing in our schedules. hope to make some more big tourneys, and cata next year.. :(

Top Bottom