• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm 3: lol done

Brookman

Smash Hero
-_______- I WANT BUFFALO WINGGGS

I'm going toe a wing party the night before cata, it shall be the feast to end all feasts! Of course, it will result in unpleasant feelings and other things at the tourny the next day, but I am accustomed to this, so it should be alright :lick:

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry, nvr heard of em.

So am I housing anyone at all? No one has contacted me and I'm not on the list. If I'm not, does anyone from like CT or w/e need some place to chill? I've still got room but no one appears to want it :(

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, nvr heard of em.

So am I housing anyone at all? No one has contacted me and I'm not on the list. If I'm not, does anyone from like CT or w/e need some place to chill? I've still got room but no one appears to want it :(
Where do you live? Right now we have a single hotel room for like 7 people. We'd be happy to split that up if you lived close to spencer? That'd be cool of you hehe.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Would someone from MA be willing to give me and PC a ride to our hotel/motel? It's about 20 minutes away, we only need to get there Saturday night and Sunday morning and we have directions tooooo.

Pretty please :o...

Edit: Anyone staying at the American Motor Lodge!?

Edit2: NEVER MIND. Spawn is an amazing Connecticut super hero TROOPER WEE.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
zoso could you let me know what unknownforce says whenever you get in contact with him? i'm gonna leave tomorrow with jon and all them, and i'm hoping to have a stable plan by then. -_-' thank youu.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Kiwi: Kaiser isn't going with Plank, so you're free to stay at my place in his stead.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
wtf@brian.
dude, you're coming?! how!?

edit
THANKS ZOSO!!!!!!! i really appreciate it

Cort

Apple Head
OWM, I'm interested in staying at your place with a couple of other people, if that's ok.

Though staying with 17+ other people and sleeping on the floor did sound tempting...

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
RedSoxfans house is going to be ****ing packed. I'm not looking forward to it. ;>_>

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i have room for 1 more person in my car since chillin/kaiser arent coming with me.

Top Bottom