• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castlevania Mafia - Game Over! Mafia and Traitor win!!!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't see warlock on the wiki. When I read it the first time I thought it was something with the flavor. There's probably not much we can get from it anyways.

Swiss

Smash Lord
X1 is town. Zen is probably town. GLG is scum, incom maybe.

Think a scum lies in EP/Air, only one though - think they shanked Smarg and probably took our tricky indie Cello off our hands too. Both've been a bit dodge from my re-read.

X1-12

Smash Champion
erm

I searched warlock in dgames. It appears the player has to correctly guess two lynches then they win. i.e send the mod a PM with the guessed lynch for the following day then if they are correct twice they win. it may be less/more than that.

I found a quote of gheb for what its worth
[*]Warlock is interesting and is fun to have occasionally.
Basically not important, its not a killing role and probably has no PRs

Swiss

Smash Lord
That explains the swap to the SOLID lynch. He knew GLG would die toDay. Also benefits him to play as his 'pro town' style and clear people. He'd would've moved against incom toDay imo.

I don't think scum are particularly good players - the NK was a bad choice even if Cello was town. However it implies he was right about many of his stances. Makes me feel good.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Well his play definitely makes a lot more sense if he had to pick two right lynches. Thing is I don't think he was overly concerned whether those lynches were actually scum or not, he just wanted to predict the right lynches. Looks to me like he just picked the 2 people who were the easiest to make a case on and who were defending themselves the least.

Swiss i'm not in favor of lynching GLG toDay. What exactly is the case against him, just his one opportunistic vote on Swiss after D2 started? (xastrns vote) What else about him is actually scummy, because I don't see what else there is. Rather lynch Incom who I feel has had more consistent scummy behavior through the game.

@GLG Can you catch up and tell us who you think is scum? I realize you just subs in but if you dont start making up for BSL/Xastrns abscence I'm going to be much more suspicious than I am now of you.

@Air do you mind answering which of Cello's reasons was convincing enough for you to switch your vote to SOLID? Never saw you actually give any reason to voting him other than "I agree with that case". I asked yesterDay but day ended before you answered.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Atleast 2 scum lies in GLG/EP/Swiss

GLG for def then idk which of the other 2, shouldn't really matter which order. i actually would be ok with continuous quicklynches of those those 3. i'd say Swiss last cause he's my bud. He wouldn't even be on this list if it weren't for his play toDay.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
What are you connecting Swiss to GLG and EP from? Swiss has seemed pretty set on GLG.

And we still need to hear from Air some more. A lot more.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Not really a specific reason, his big post on page 30 pointed out things about Solid that I hadn't seen before and made think of him as scum.

Atleast 2 scum lies in GLG/EP/Swiss
I would probably replace GLG with Incom and then agree. I still don't see why he's being considered lynched already, he's still catching up, lol.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Hey, Air
Idk how I feel about Cello (new, but already taking charge), but I sort of like his idea of holding hands with a select couple of people (not sure about Swiss, X1, or EP).
Also, after reading a lot of his posts I think he's presauded me into thinking Solid as scum. Or, not as scum but his play a little off.

X1's fake (or non cop) claim is weird to me, but I'm not going to dwell on it since he wants us to drop it I guess.

No opinion (if that's even possible) on BSL. Don't think we should lynch him right yet.

@Mod vote count please

Stop waiting for what? I just wanted to see where all the votes where at.

And town.
Why wouldn't you hold hands with X1 if you think he's town? These posts were like super duper close to each other.

And X1 will you stop saying I might be scum. Gawd. I told you I'm town. Less skimmin'.

If we mislynch toDay we may well lose. Think Air or GLG would be our best bet. Agree that Xas didn't post much...but those posts were incredi-obv scum. Like how people I think are town want him gone. People I don't trust (EP/Air/incom) want him to live.

Airgemini

Chansey
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I've never held hands with anyone so I'm not sure exactly what's the point of it.
And duh, what reason is there to lynch him so far? He hasn't even posted any input yet and some of you guys want him lynched. To me it sounds like rushing. We don't really know anything about him yet and it seems like lynching him is too risky if we're in lylo. Letting him post and then drawing conclusions about him seems best to me. If not, at least vote someone that's actually had several scummy actions.

And how am I suddenly on your scum list? Last I remember you thought I was town.

Swiss

Smash Lord
You said you 'liked' the idea of holding hands with people - why then would you not want to hold hands with X1 who you think is town? If you 'like' the idea of holding hands, why do you not know the point of it? Like wat.

Airgemini

Chansey
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
ohrite

I forgot about that. I was skeptical of holding hands with him because of how he was playing. When Cello asked I said town because I didn't really think he was scum, I was just skeptical and didn't want to give a 'he might be this but he could also be this' answer.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Wow, thought he was scum.

GLG you'd better get postin'

Vote Giraffe
Can I get a quote/link to reasoning good sir?

Anyway, I think that for today the play should either be Swiss(swiss first please) and then if not swiss then Air.

Swiss seemed okay in the beginning but right here
Who is the person you'll recruit to confirm your story? This way we get two confirmed town players and can protect them with our doc role. Winning us the game in all likelihood. I reckon I can find the scum in that time. Looking at X1 as scum.
is when I knew swiss was scum. Not only did he role fish DH's role but he then asked DH to tell all of us who he was recruiting, basically telling him and his wolf buddy exactly who would be the right person to night kill to limit the towns power over basically anything. Swiss basically drove him into a modkill too which is not cool.
Also, swiss's initial reaction to DH's flip(the tripost on day 2) screams scum to me since he basically apologized and didn't really try to move forward.

Air just seems to fence sit to no ends and easily bandwagons right when anyone tells him to, just like here:
Vote: Solid
for all the reasons you've already posted.
in response to Cello's post right above it.

Swiss

Smash Lord
GLG how about we lynch Air. If he flips scum we lynch me for bussing, if he flips town we lynch you for forcing a townie lynch?

Deal?

Cello explanation coming soon.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Air if you don't sit on fences, then you will have no problem explaining all your stances. GLG, myself, Zen and incom being the most important ones. And EP obv.

Airgemini

Chansey
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Also, I heavily disagree with "easily bandwagons right when anyone tells him to". I don't recall at all ever bandwagoning.Just because Cello pointed out that I should place a vote on him doesn't mean I bandwagoned at all. And with what you're implying you're saying I've done it multiple times yet only provide one example.

Please.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
GLG how about we lynch Air. If he flips scum we lynch me for bussing, if he flips town we lynch you for forcing a townie lynch?

Deal?

Cello explanation coming soon.
So basically I get to lynch both of you guys fo' free?

Sounds good, air case coming up.

Top Bottom