• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Smash V Please Come M2K

Jtails

Smash Lord
watt smash 64 and SF4 at this? WTF
i wudda *****!
and low tier OMG. i missed out.

Quil

Smash Apprentice
Lolz its been a while since I last went to a tourney and I was waay outta practice but ggs to everyone there. I'm stuck upstate in the middle of nowhere for college so I'm just waiting for the summer to get back into the tourney scene >_<

There better be tons of tourneys in the summer because I'm leaving for Japan again this September.

And I don't care if there's a low tier tournament but DON'T make it before singles. Brawl singles being last was a mistake because a lot of good players left because they didn't wanna be stuck there waiting all day for singles. Most people go with brawl singles being the main tourney they wanna enter so it should be not as late.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
1:M2K (Metaknight) i didn't get to friendly you, but that tornado kill within the first 20 seconds of our doubles match was quite enough to convince me what would have happened ;p

2: Anti (Snake, Metaknight, Wolf, Diddy) good ****, nice wolf i watched a really close match between your wolf and M2K's MK on castle siege. too good

2: Dabuz (Olimar) didn't even have to play you to be tormented by olimar lol

4: Mike G (Game and Watch, Wario) good games, dash attack stage spike johns... i have to learn to not play stupidly aggressive against G&W

5: Malcolm (Sonic) Dayyyyum. your sonic is too good. and your jokes are mind games mid match lmfao you had M2K in tears hahaha

5: Slikvik (Wario) nice peach in melee, i should learn to be much more afraid of approaching her and camp needles lol

7: Kirin (Mario, Link) OMFG 2nd in low tiers? ****. you better be boasting on those mario/link boards! too good son.

7: Will (Donkey Kong) step it up next time yo. tournament host johns.

9: MarioBlaze (Diddy, Snake) Sorry for beasting on you and Cyber in doubles lol, I think I got it all out at once though =/ I saw your diddy from afar **** an MK with a naner to d-air spike. good stuff

9: Cyber (Sonic) you always give me trouble in doubles, lol good games man

9: Abma (Marth) didn't have to play you in brawl, but nice falco in melee. i have been playing so many falcos lately, but no sheik johns =D

9: NigaJ (Lucario) dayum son almost beating malcolm in a friendly haha. too bad that matchup is 70/30 in your favor =)

13: Shadow Link 84 (Sonic) late train johns, no ride back to the train station johns, out of state johns, sure your name isn't john? haha it was fun playing your sonic bro, get ***** by DK all dai ;p

13: Cat on Tuesday (R.O.B.) heard your R.O.B. was just as gay/gayer than this next guy

13: CJT (R.O.B.) lol so yeah, never going DK on your R.O.B. again unless I have to. projectile spam johns

13: X-0 (Metaknight, Snake, Pikachu) BEST RECOVERING MK ON THE EAST COAST!? get *****.

17: Float Hax (Metaknight) good **** sonnnn almost beating dabuz' olimar and you never even play this game! haha too good

17: Mt. C you are a mad cool dude bro I hope to see you around again sometime soon!

17: PD (Marth) Take that doubles game with you in singles. ****. i got f***ed up

17: NU (Ness) Haha what a crazy bunch of doubles matches we played. and good **** with ness in low tiers, i knew you would do well =)

17: Lefty broken leg johns. haha and everyone kept knocking over your crutches, *sigh.* no respect ;p

17: Decoy (Olimar, Toon Link) you came so close to taking that match on yoshi's... i had no idea why/how i took that one. good stuff man =)

I hope everyone had a great time, get at me/Chris for the next tournament date if you guys are anxious for another smashathon. See you all next time!

Dragonshadow16

Smash Rookie
In case u were wondering...I'm Float Hax...I was the guy sitting behind Will's laptop half the time taking all ur names for the tournament. Didn't get much of a chance to play but I had fun none the less. Lookin forward to the next tourney. Next time i'll hopefully be in practice and actually be able to take some of u guys down. C ya at the next one!!!

MBlaze

Smash Champion
In case u were wondering...I'm Float Hax...I was the guy sitting behind Will's laptop half the time taking all ur names for the tournament. Didn't get much of a chance to play but I had fun none the less. Lookin forward to the next tourney. Next time i'll hopefully be in practice and actually be able to take some of u guys down. C ya at the next one!!!
Thanks for the free water. xD Hot as a mother ****er up in there.

And on a side note to people there don't wanna blow up anyone's spot or identify but.... shower/deoderantplz (You know who you is o__o), kthxbai.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
1:M2K (Metaknight) - thanks for the melee friendlies, I didn't get to play you in barlw though qq ill be sure to aski for some friendlies at Apex
2: Anti (Snake, Metaknight, Wolf, Diddy) - wow you **** way too hard. Good shxt in doubles
2: Dabuz (Olimar) - your Olimar is gay as ever :) good games in doubles
4: Mike G (Game and Watch, Wario) - wow you never cease to impress me. Next time I don't want to play you second round after playing you like 80 times all week though :-/
5: Malcolm (Sonic) - ROFL too goooooddd! GAMMA CRUSH! Tourney was fun, and so was chilling at Hofstra. <3 Malc
5: Slikvik (Wario) - dude, you're too good and chill. We need to play some more at APEX :D
7: Kirin (Mario, Link) - KIRIN!!! What else can I say? You **** extremely hard, and when we're on a team, we're almost unstoppable. Much love<333
7: Will (Donkey Kong) - YAYYY WE WENT TO HOFSTRA!!! You're the man as always, thanks for 'housing' me XDD see you soon, maybe then I won't be able to bait your airdodges till 100-something :3 <3333333
9: MarioBlaze (Diddy, Snake) - :o Your Diddy was impressive for only a month
9: Abma (Marth) - q_q
9: NigaJ (Lucario) - my god! much love for niga j and his amazing lucario
13: Cat on Tuesday (R.O.B.) - next time I'll play more patient instead of running into your extremely gay camping. I should take a breather when I get pissed like that because clearly, my Snake would have/could have won that :-/
13: CJT (R.O.B.) - good one friendly we had goin on thar XDD nice seeing you again
13: X-0 (Metaknight, Snake, Pikachu) - Snake main. Shoulda went Pika against m2k
17: Float Hax (Metaknight) - John! Thanks for running pretty much lol. Good **** almost taking dabuz out rofl
17: Aidan - gg round one
17: PD (Marth) - I was relatively satisfied with my performance this tournament. Although I didn't place well, I DID have to play Mike second round and felt overall, my Marth got better
17: NU (Ness) - intense **** in doubles. Never been so close to an asthma attack in my life rofl. grab release DS made me feel flashy :D
17: Lefty - thanks for melee friendlies, good seeing you
17: Vanek (Snake, Dedede, Metaknight) - my god!
RYAN K - YO RYAN K THE FALCON SLAYER GET THE FUXK AT HIM. You **** too hard, bromine. Great seeing you

Ness_success

Smash Apprentice

Ohhh. Thanks for putting up with me asking questions every two seconds xD

doommachine15

Smash Ace
1:M2K- Thank you so much for coming to our tournament. You are an amazing player that should never be beaten.
4: Mike G- Good sh** in teams, mabye if I wasn't playing so bad we would of done better.
5: Malcolm- Way to funny, you better be there next time again.
5: Slikvik- Awesome really good player
7: Kirin- Link is trash.
7: Will- Lol we went even for the day between low tiers and brawl singles
9: MarioBlaze- Yea you got me back from Low tier also.
9: NigaJ- Yo Dude
13: X-0 (Metaknight, Snake, Pikachu)- I am a Snake/Pika Main not MK!!!
17: PD- Be there
17: NU- You are gay, and I was sand bagging no johns

Ryan-K

Smash Master
:link2: Hi I'm Link and I get much pleasure out of getting my *** beat.
:falco: I'll mess you up something awful
:link2: Oh I like it quick and nasty baby.

link ****ing sucks

Ness_success

Smash Apprentice
1:m2k- Thank You So Much For Coming To Our Tournament. You Are An Amazing Player That Should Never Be Beaten.
4: Mike G- Good Sh** In Teams, Mabye If I Wasn't Playing So Bad We Would Of Done Better.
5: Malcolm- Way To Funny, You Better Be There Next Time Again.
5: Slikvik- Awesome Really Good Player
7: Kirin- Link Is Trash.
7: Will- Lol We Went Even For The Day Between Low Tiers And Brawl Singles
9: Marioblaze- Yea You Got Me Back From Low Tier Also.
9: Nigaj- Yo Dude
13: X-0 (metaknight, Snake, Pikachu)- I Am A Snake/pika Main Not Mk!!!
17: Pd- Be There
17: Nu- You Are Gay, And I Was Sand Bagging No Johns
No U!

Also low tier at next tourney please!

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
I say get a brawl + tourney going next time! I want to try it out.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
link sux end of story lol. i have an idea. next tournament should be a drw half get to play metaknight the other half play link. i wonder what the results would be like?

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Link is such trash he shouldnt even be in the low tier tourney. We should just have a Link tier tourney next time

DarkPikmin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
zDecoy
Did someone say nigaj? Shoutout to him for being cool.
Also when are vids going to be up? I know I saw cameras there.

Top Bottom