• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Smash V Please come M2K! April 25th 2009. Centereach, NY. Brawl/Melee/S64/SF4

doommachine15

Smash Ace
I got setups under control don't worry.
Few questions and comments.
1. Dabuz we teaming?
2. Eli you coming?
3. M2K you coming?
4. I accept Ness.
5. I'll give you a rematch if you want CJT.
6. M2K...MM for venue...?
7. PIKA!!!!!!!

Be There!
And btw the arcade will be open

doowop

Smash Apprentice
Kirin, I'll do Mario Bros, even though I like ****** with Samus in 64. Lets just do the grab into grab into grab lolz.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
guess whos comin MEEEEEEEEEE MAYBE IF I HAVE MONEY!!!!! Woot knightmare is the bestest XD >.>

who would like to team with a kirby and **** evrything then get 2nd to m2k anyone????

Ryan-K

Smash Master
depending on plans i may stop by just to say hi to old faces and such, doubt i would really enter though depends on mood, small chance of doing MMs and **** idk -shrug-

all i know is that kirin is going to **** everyone with his tricksies, i went to his house after i was at boxobs and he was doing **** i didnt even know was possible, **** was ridiculous, watch out for him he's a real threat **** lol

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Im gonna **** the low tier tourney so hard you will wish you never even had one... ohhh ****tttt.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Kirin will just have to quit mario after im through with him :p.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
YO NUGGUHS, IM BORED SO IM SPAMMING THIS SHIZ UP WITH HOW GREAT I AM AT THIS GAME. IMMA COME 2 THIS SHIZ, **** EVERY NUGGUH THAT COMES 2 THIS WITH MA MOTHAFUXIN GAME&WATCH AKA GAY&TOUCH AKA THE MOLESTOR AKA SCUBA DIVE AKA LOTTO NUMBA AKA CON EDISON AKA LIGHT YO CIGERATTE AKA HOT BREATH AKA METRO CARD AKA OPEN SESAMY AKA **** SAUCE NUUUUUUUUGGUH

IDC WHO GOES 2 THIS SHIZ ILL MM U FOR YO VIRGINITY NUGGUH AND IMMA WIN THAT SHIZ AND TAKE U 2 THE BACK OF MC DONALDS AND **** YO SHIZ NUGGUH ITEMS ON VERY HIGH NUGGUH, FREE FOR ALL MA NUGGUH.

AND YA NUGGUHS NEED 2 GET AT MA WARIO NUGGUH AKA MADDEN OH NINE NUGGGGGGGGGGGGGUH. BETTA YET. IMA GIVE U AN EXAMPLE FO U NUGGUHS THAT NEVA MET ME OF WHATS GONNA GO DOWN NUGGUHS. START THIS SHIZ AT 3:40 MA NUGGUH. ALL THNX 2 PAPA HAB AKA SEXY EYES NUUUUUUUUUUUGGUHS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_epGcGLb08&feature=channel_page

YAH NUGGUHS IM THAT LOUD OBNOXIOUS NUGGUH THAT PAUSES GAME IN THE MIDDLE OF A MATCH IF I **** YO NUGGUH SHIZ

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Sintros totally stole my avatar... son of a *****hhhhhhhhh

Top Bottom