• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Smash Night. Get ***** 2nasty. Centereach NY. Brawl/Melee Jan 17th, 2009

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
He's not going to come just because he doesn't have a sure fire way to 3 Stock everyone? That's stupid. He can still play IC's without the infinite, he should come anyway.
He's going, hes probly gonna play either Bowser or Falcon.

BTW why don't you have me listed as bringing a Wii? I can definitely bring a wii to this,
I mentioned that on like the third post lol

Are any other crews besides the Rapefest crew gonna be there this time? Im tryin to convince my friends to play. If no one else shows up though, the'll definitely do a friendly crew battle they said. They're just cheap lol.

EDIT: BTW will the venue TVs work this time? lol

doommachine15

Smash Ace
And BTW Dabuz, seriously quit life and get *****. We'd love to watch Eli 3 stock you, and some of us just don't happen to know how to play agains't olimar because no one is normally that gay and mains a character that just spams so much. I'd rather play against 3 Metaknights in a row again like I did at the 2nd castle we ran then play against olimar.

No spam johns.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
And BTW Dabuz, seriously quit life and get *****. We'd love to watch Eli 3 stock you, and some of us just don't happen to know how to play agains't olimar because no one is normally that gay and mains a character that just spams so much. I'd rather play against 3 Metaknights in a row again like I did at the 2nd castle we ran then play against olimar.

No spam johns.
SEE, THATS THE JOY ABOUt MY OLIMAR, IF I CAN GET PEOPLe to hate him that much then as an olimar i play right with him, the point of olimar is to be annoying and cheap, and if he spams so much then why is it so hard for you gys to fight him, its the spam move over and over and over

i lovee how you talk like you think you express the opinion of everyon btw, normally i could start arguing with you here but id rather just p*** you off by coming

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
lmaooo @ Chris starting ****. Look, I give props to Dabuz, cause he's a pretty good Olimar. It's just too fun poking fun at his extremely odd personality. And he does spam lol but that's pretty much what Olimar does...

doommachine15

Smash Ace
No I actually do give your olimar respect to, i think your actually good and not just spam...its just olmar's one of those characters that barely anyone knows how to play against and just pisses people off. I could tell you your not allowed to come, but im that much of a douche and yea you are hilarious to watch play or even talk to for 10 seconds. So we need a more entertainment

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
man, i was expecting so many other things than that post, expecting t have another paragraph on why olis cheap, a little insulting on my personality, maybe an attack on my attitude when i came the first time perhaps, but that, that was an unexpected post, so, thank you i guess...

12AIN(aka N-i-g-aJ)

Smash Rookie
NergaJ is in the HOUSSSSEEEEEEEE
will i be attending this
YES
and im bringin friends
POLAK GET YO **** READY
NIGAJ AND POLAK MM (without the money)
we are ganna have a bigger crowd then when jesus got Crucified(just minus the hotties)
so BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but on a seriouse note....

YOU ARE GAYYYY

and on topic for once, Dabuz, i dont know you but already from what i heard i wanna fight you, and no...not a money match =), but really lets lay off Dabuz a lil bit, honesty, its a video game and we all take it a lill to seriouse, he may be a cool kid, or even fun to hang out with, and since you all complain about him beating you, he must be better in this video game, so just chill out and if you win you win, if you lose you lose, **** happens Get over it, NO JOHNS

BAN METAKNIGHT <3=D

12AIN(aka N-i-g-aJ)

Smash Rookie
lol thank you vanek, but with al seriouse we cant because everyone and their grandmas uncle plays meta knight, so our tornys will consist of Me, you , Chris, will, Eli, Kirin, matt and dubuz over there, and then nobody is happy becasue we know who will win ^ lol =)

12AIN(aka N-i-g-aJ)

Smash Rookie
simmer down, simmer down, dont get your tampon string all knotted in your butt floss, Meta knight is not banned, it just seems that everyone has meta johns and in my opinion he is a bit more annoying then even olimar

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
simmer down, simmer down, dont get your tampon string all knotted in your butt floss, Meta knight is not banned, it just seems that everyone has meta johns and in my opinion he is a bit more annoying then even olimar
honestly, no one is more annoying then oli tbh, especcially in mirrors...

Ryan-K

Smash Master
noone plays mk on long island except for fyist and godot and i used him once for like 3 teams matches so i don't see what you're talking about

ill teach you how to fight mk

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
lol thank you vanek, but with al seriouse we cant because everyone and their grandmas uncle plays meta knight, so our tornys will consist of Me, you , Chris, will, Eli, Kirin, matt and dubuz over there, and then nobody is happy becasue we know who will win ^ lol =)
Don't forget me and my friends... we have a soft ban amongst ourselves. We'll gladly feed the pot lol

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
it is amazing, im to lazy to visit smashboards at home, so im not informed about LI tournys anymore unless Godot, DaiandOh, Knightmare, or someone else tells me about it. I missed todays GameTable tourny because of it.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
im coming, ill prob be there at 1:00 tho since i dont get out of work till 12

ill bring a set up, tv wii and games.

and Smashboards works at my work place again wooo
You should bring Guilty Gear again :D I got better and we'll be sure to play more than like once haha

Everyone come to this, it's not getting gimped by snow like GT

Ness_success

Smash Apprentice
I think I can come! Last time i came with my older brother. This time hes going to drop me off and pick me up when its over. Im going to bring a wii and a copy of ssbb. I brought them last time, but they werent needed >>.

Top Bottom