• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Smash Night. Get ***** 2nasty. Centereach NY. Brawl/Melee Jan 17th, 2009

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
List of players that might be coming(most are confirmed)

X-0 aka chris+Friends
will
vanek
kirin
fyist aka mike g+Friends
dabuz-Has no friends
f-haru1952+Friends
KORMEGA
Sorto
Whut?
Doowop
DaiAndOh
CJTHeroofTime+Friends
Tick
Tock
Catontuesday
Brinboy789
Punishment Divine
Haunted
ToxiCrow
Ewing
12AIN aka Nigaj+Friends
Boxob.
Blarfenzo
imareject
Lord Khanti
Ness Success
cornxnuts
Dyyne
N.A.G.A.C.E.+Friends
Decoy
Dmizzle
Knightmare516
Droog
Terrence
Corey+Friends
Aaron
Jared+Friends

VIP
Eli-mation aka Eli (4 time champion)
Snakeee(Thats what I hear)
Shadow
MalcolmM+Friends
Godot
I2IN aka 2nasty(Inspired title)
superryan aka ryan k
Ref
The three dogs

+10 Locals
Fixed, just nobody seems recognize it....

I might be coming.

Dogs know how to short hop the gate to bite, the most broken combo it's like a 0% to death.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
For everyone that is second guessing themselves for going because of any conditions that they were unhappy with last time....I am personally going there today to fix all of it

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Ill bring a 2gig SD card, a USB Adapter, and an 8 gig flash drive. If I fill up the SD card, I can use the TO's laptop to empty it onto my flash drive, so memory will not be an issue.

BTW I tend not to Dsmash too often against bowser, but dont worry, I do plenty of Dsmashing in other matchups. If I didn't, I wouldnt really be playing ROB, now would I? lols

doommachine15

Smash Ace
we're slightly short on TV's so anyone that doesnt wanna bring their wii or dont own one...but has a TV to bring, will be greatly appreciated and 5$ off venue

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Ill bring a 2gig SD card, a USB Adapter, and an 8 gig flash drive. If I fill up the SD card, I can use the TO's laptop to empty it onto my flash drive, so memory will not be an issue.

BTW I tend not to Dsmash too often against bowser, but dont worry, I do plenty of Dsmashing in other matchups. If I didn't, I wouldnt really be playing ROB, now would I? lols
Rob ditto MM?

Ness_success

Smash Apprentice
I cant wait. Im bring my friend Salazar. When I told him where the tourney was, he said he was at a castle smash tourney once for melee. He said he got second place.

Cant wait. Id appreciate it if someone could record a match or two of my ness.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
doommachine, since brawl starts earliest at 2:00pm east can i just come and signup a little before then in that case? instead of like 12:00pm east-1:00 pmeast can i just sign up at like 1:50 pmeast

edit: also, realistically, if all the melee stuff goes according to plan when will the brawl tourneys end approximately? because if they are ending at 11:00 pm east or later i can't go anyways

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
doommachine, since brawl starts earliest at 2:00pm east can i just come and signup a little before then in that case? instead of like 12:00pm east-1:00 pmeast can i just sign up at like 1:50 pmeast

edit: also, realistically, if all the melee stuff goes according to plan when will the brawl tourneys end approximately? because if they are ending at 11:00 pm east or later i can't go anyways

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Rob ditto MM?
Sure, I guess. I hate dittos lol, but whatevs.

Anyone who wants therer matches recorded should have the infinite replay mod on their wii...
Unfortunately, my brothers updated my wii so I cant get homebrew lol. No hax for me lols.

O btw you should probably make a youtube account specifically for Castle Smash Night, We can record all the final fours and put them up on that one. That would be sick. Even though it wont be me by a longshot.

Cant wait. See you all tomorrow.

And btw, ness success, Ness hat = ownage

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
also, if anyone wants ll be giving away lil pieces of pawper that give a buy 2 used games get one free discount an playntrade if you heard of it, along with $5 off any tourney fee there

Ness_success

Smash Apprentice
Sure, I guess. I hate dittos lol, but whatevs.

Anyone who wants therer matches recorded should have the infinite replay mod on their wii...
Unfortunately, my brothers updated my wii so I cant get homebrew lol. No hax for me lols.

O btw you should probably make a youtube account specifically for Castle Smash Night, We can record all the final fours and put them up on that one. That would be sick. Even though it wont be me by a longshot.

Cant wait. See you all tomorrow.

And btw, ness success, Ness hat = ownage

C=

Tourney is today! Woot.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
sorry 4 the short notice, but could some1 pick me and leo up from the LIRR station umm, i believe were getting off at Ronkonkoma. most likely around 1130, or a little later.

if anything my number is 917-549-8266, if i dont pick up b/c im underground in the subway, just leave a text message or anything. thnx we also have mooney, so if its 2 much of a problem we can pay a bit x]

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
im comin today but i will prob be a lil late, like a half hour at most, and I want to enter melee singles. Would it be possible to delay the start a bit or at least delay my matches as I will probably call Daiandoh, Godot, Malcom, or Knightmare to sign me up if im late? Im bringing a set up also.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Who Won This Shiz And How Many People Came
Blackanese, Basic Sausage and Dabuz split in Brawl Singles, then they played for place.

1. Dabuz
2. Blackanese
3. Basic Sausage

Black Sausage and X-0 + Dabuz split for Brawl doubles, then again played for place.

1. Black Sausage
2. X-0 + Dabuz

Blackanese got jerked for the singles placing because they only had time for one game before we got kicked out, but his trash talk was amazing.

Brawl Singles had I think a little over 30 entrants, between Brawl and Melee we had about 50 people.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Blackanese, Basic Sausage and Dabuz split in Brawl Singles, then they played for place.

1. Dabuz
2. Blackanese
3. Basic Sausage

Black Sausage and X-0 + Dabuz split for Brawl doubles, then again played for place.

1. Black Sausage
2. X-0 + Dabuz

Blackanese got jerked for the singles placing because they only had time for one game before we got kicked out, but his trash talk was amazing.

Brawl Singles had I think a little over 30 entrants, between Brawl and Melee we had about 50 people.
cool thanks for the info

Top Bottom