• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Smash Night. Get ***** 2nasty. Centereach NY. Brawl/Melee Jan 17th, 2009

Dyyne

Smash Ace
I'll come to this again. I started practicing marth a bit (I still suck with him, w/e), so if I get stuck with eli again, hopefully I'll have him to deal with luigi if he counterpicks me again :/

Haunted

Smash Cadet
My prediction for this tournament:

Dyyne (Best Captain Olimar and Pikmin in New York) and CJTHeroofTime (Best Robotic Operating Buddy on the east coast) in the finals. From there, it could honestly go either way.

I'm not quite sure as to who I'd put my money on; I know that CJT's Robotic Operating Buddy specializes in taking out the SS tier, S tier, and the whole roster for the A tier, and Dyyne also has quite a mean Fox. Then again, I haven't factored in PROdot's professional Meta Knight... So, basically what I'm trying to say is that this is going to be quite a tense tournament.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I'm not sure if I'll be coming either, lets see how things go though.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
You're so gay, haunted.

Anyway, I should be able to bring a TV. I'll know for sure by thursday, but I figured Id mention it now.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Its gonna be big, be there!

A rough list of players have been posted, I didn't get down every player I would think would come but it's not that big of a deal.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
wow doommachine, "has no friends:: put next to me on confirmation list, wow, especccially since you just put that not knowing anything about my social life at all, so, wow, just cause im the only serious brawler out of all my friends doesn't mean i have none

doommachine15

Smash Ace
wow doommachine, "has no friends:: put next to me on confirmation list, wow, especccially since you just put that not knowing anything about my social life at all, so, wow, just cause im the only serious brawler out of all my friends doesn't mean i have none
Im just messing with you bro, chill out

Top Bottom