• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Smash Night. Get ***** 2nasty. Centereach NY. Brawl/Melee Jan 17th, 2009

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Ill be at this one again, and I can definitely bring a wii with brawl. I might be able to bring a tv, dont count on it.

I personally dont mind upped entry fees, but I know my friends that i go with are all job-less and are not going to be happy about it... and I dont know if TOCK is gonna go, considering ICs infinite's banned.

Can't wait for this, glad you huys are having another one so soon.
He's not going to come just because he doesn't have a sure fire way to 3 Stock everyone? That's stupid. He can still play IC's without the infinite, he should come anyway.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
ics dont need the infinite considering they are the only characters in the game who can consistently combo everyone to stupid amounts of damage with no effort

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
im def goin to this im the falco names SKAR.

but lsitne i got crazyyyyyyyyyy good news.

the company i work for my boss is really cool. i told him bout the tournemants i go to and he said he will give me atleast 300 dollars to give to the tourney. so this si what id like to do. whoever enters the tourney ill throw down that money to the venue price and if it still doesnt cover it then we'll divide it by the players and entry fee will be practically nothing. or jjust at it to the pot size

what you guys think. i know my boss and this is 100% positive.

i put my word that this will happen.

this means that turnout should be insane. chris will plz spread the word bout this. this is 100% if the boss will not give the money then i will do it out of my own pocket because i am100% he willll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what you guys think
Wow, um, what do we think? We think thats amazing and if you can come through on that, there will undoubtedly be tons more people coming to our tournament!! =) If you are absolutely positive that it could happen, give me a call and we can go over how it'll work and so you can convince Chris that you're telling the truth, bc he doesn't believe it ;p My number is posted on the bottom of the first page of this thread.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Wow, um, what do we think? We think thats amazing and if you can come through on that, there will undoubtedly be tons more people coming to our tournament!! =) If you are absolutely positive that it could happen, give me a call and we can go over how it'll work and so you can convince Chris that you're telling the truth, bc he doesn't believe it ;p My number is posted on the bottom of the first page of this thread.
Its nothing personal just to good to be true. But yea id greatly appreciate it if it happen.

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
we should get a setup for friendly's only, at this tourney. and keep it out of the main area. hopefully this will help keep it from being so crowded.

Haunted

Smash Cadet
I will most likely going to attend this tournament.

I'm quite sure that CJTHeroofTime will be able to clinch the tournament this time, in my opinion.

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
anyone interested in Brawl+. its just brawl but with hacks to make the game better, i wanna try and get a set up for this, and see what people think of it.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
I am happy to say that the entry fees have been boosted up to 10$ a tournament....The main reason this was done, was because the prize pool is not big enough for the cost of travel and I also want to draw people from further away that will see if they win that it was worth their trip. And one more thing I wanna be able to give out a small prize to 4th and 5th if we have a huge amount of people.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Ok everyone I talked to the owner and if we get enough people, which im pretty confident in.....We will be allowed to start using the arcade area and it will be a much bigger venue. And no smelly venue johns, im getting on top of that.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Ok everyone I talked to the owner and if we get enough people, which im pretty confident in.....We will be allowed to start using the arcade area and it will be a much bigger venue. And no smelly venue johns, im getting on top of that.
That's a relief. Hey, I can bring my Wii now, too but my bawlr disk is ****ed up :( Hopefully I can fix it by then.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Dude. No one wants to double captain falcon team with you except mabye Eli...And I think Eli doesnt team with people that he can consistantly 3 stock
uh, lets see, when was the last time he fought and 3 stocked my main? i don;t think he actually has even 3 stocked my main, and tbh i just think that it would be a funny team to win a match or two with

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Lol im sure everyone hating you makes it sooooo much more enoyable.

Top Bottom