• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Golf Smashfest - Long Island, New York - September 13th - 9/13/08

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
i would be scurred dabuz

when you bring her you wont expect alejandros moves. smash moves.

she'll be like 'oh whys youre ftilt range so BIG' and he'd be all like 'thats how i roll.'

then he'll finish it off with a mortar slide the size of FD. the ladies love that.

and then bam.

girlfriend stolen.

Korpocalypse

Smash Journeyman
his thrusters never run out lol
isn't there another tournament on the thirteenth in deer park
is something being worked out? I sense approaching participant stealing

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
i heard he can shoot his laser pretty far too, but only if you let it charge up after a refractory period

what were we talking about again?

Boxob

Smash Champion
Anyone who plays Melee, IM me at RobotsErraugh for details on small biweekly smashfests I'll be holding at my house, or if you just wanna play, I can do that.

:093:

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Hey everyone I just finished making flyers to advertise this event so let all your friends know and we can easily have an amazing turnout!! Just a few more weeks until an entire day of smash! ;p

abma

Smash Rookie
so y do u guys hate dabuz again? lol i left the last one early and i guess i missed all the drama 0_o

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Hey guys, so I've officially posted this tournament up on allisbrawl.com, and have updated the initial post here to include a picture of the venue so those of you that haven't been to Castle Golf know what to look for!! : )

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Its going to be pretty crowded, but we have a better system for setups, that will give everyone space and be able to play friendlys and MM's.

abma

Smash Rookie
i always come to these and their always fun, but its hard to play friendlys cuz theres always like 5 setups and all of them are used for tourny, which is kinda how its supposed to be. But if its gonna be all these people, you guys should have alot more setups then you usually do. And ill bring mine of course

doommachine15

Smash Ace
We def have more setups this time, because we know all the locals alot better now and its much easier to get them to bring one when you ask them in person

FrostFalco

Smash Rookie
Do they allow 12 year olds in the tournament? i'm pretty good...not the best, but not the normal n00b that spams the Cheap stick.

Iamthemovie

Smash Journeyman
Do they allow 12 year olds in the tournament? i'm pretty good...not the best, but not the normal n00b that spams the Cheap stick.
Didn't the Terms of Agreement state that you must be 13 years or older to sign up on SWF?

Ryan-K

Smash Master
who cares a majority of the new brawl players are prepubescent anyway

yeah you can go if your parents let you lol

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Wow great news guys!! We have officially been chosen for next weeks featured tournaments on allisbrawl.com! The administrator asked a whole bunch of questions concerning our tournament and I was glad to oblige in knowing that we're gonna have even more publicity now : ) Get ready and get pumped, because this time, Castle Golf is going to be overflowing with smash!

LuK2N

Smash Cadet
NNID
Elijah
LMAOOOO DaBuZ !!!!

I might go depending on how many people show!

I kno people that wanna go just to rock ya jaw DaBuZ... You better not open your mouth do yourself a favor LoL!

I can bring a 2 tv's gc/wii

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
LMAOOOO DaBuZ !!!!

I might go depending on how many people show!

I kno people that wanna go just to rock ya jaw DaBuZ... You better not open your mouth do yourself a favor LoL!

I can bring a 2 tv's gc/wii
please dont start another flame against me, im not coming to cause any trouble, just to get some money matches

ATTENTION EVERYONE: I WILL PROBABLY BE BRINGING A MONEY MATCH(AND POSSIBLY LATER FFA) ONLY SETUP!
so far the rules so everyone knows beforehand

money match 1 or 2$ will be one match 4 stock no time limit
money matches 3-5$ will be 2/3 3stock no time limit
(these ones are not going to be changed)

5$ is the highest i will put on a set

neutrals stages will be fd, bf, sv, lylat cruise, and yoshis island(brawl)
cps will be any neutral stage not played that set and:
the stages that are considered cps in the tournament while adding castle siege(cause it my favorite stage), and luigis mansion
i probably change this around based on what people think of it

you get 1 john after the match because i dont wanna here you keep complaining

no chain grabbing

no infinites of any kind(although semi ifinites are allowed)

we will discuss the price before each match(just so you know i wont bet more than 2$ if you play wario or falco at all during our matches)

i wont face anyone more than once unless its ffas or there arent many people fighting me

depending on who i face and how confident i am that i can beat a specific person will help determine how much i wanna bet

if you are gonna insult me or annoy me during matches i wont play you, pretty simple and i dont want people screaming at me during any of my money matches(like all the people did when i faced zero)

since im paying full venue price and everything because this is my own money match tv i wont let it be used for tournament matches and i dont get up off if i lose(unless i feel like it temporarily but i am entitled to come back on in whenever i want, im trying to make some money here after all)

if you have a suggestion please post it without flaming me

i am here to have fun and not start any problems so i ask you do the same(come on, lets live and forget/forgive)

and for ffas(if i start them) than anything goes because those are purely for multi person fun

i think thats all the rules(still editing based on peoples opinions and ideas)

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT LISTEN TO WHATEVER SUPERRYAN SAYS BECAUSE ALL HE IS TRYING TO DO IS START A FLAME AGAINST ME!
and here is an explanation of what im saying so if you dont understand it(or i just trying to sound like ***holes) just read this:

see, you people are thinking that im forcing you to give me money before the match which is wrong, the matches will be money matches where both people will put down the same amount of money in a single match, no sort of stupid fees or rules like that, so if you read my rules it might be a good idea( i will NOT say you have to give me some sort of beforehand or afterhand fee, i repeat, I WILL NOT SAY YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME SOME SORT OF BEFOREHAND OR AFTERHAND FEE)

edit again

you can ignore this because im getting a stomach flu i think and i dont wanna come and risk getting other people think

Ryan-K

Smash Master
wow that is the stupidest set of rules i have ever seen ever

no chaingrabbing or camping, I thought you were bringing ab rawl setup and that's all brawl is, also lol at the stages, ill just CP icicle mountain in melee and new pork in brawl

why would you mm but choose who you wanna mm, that is just stupid and hipocritical. I dont put up MM challenges because there are people i dont wanna face and i mean i am pretty confident i can beat alot of people but i dont wanna be a **** and exclude people who i know are better than me . ive MMed people better than me dude dont be a ***** lol

ok guys im gonna bring a gamecube, if anyone wants to play yall gonna have to ignroe oturney rules and you can only play bowser vs my fox on hyrule, 2 minute time matches and everything automatically counts as a $10 MM best of 1 and even if i lose you owe me $10 for giving you the right privilege to play on my amazing game cube. get *****

this offer doesn't apply to dj nintendo

Top Bottom