• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Golf Smashfest - Long Island, New York - September 13th - 9/13/08

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Saw this posted on the TV stand while playing during my downtime before class today. xD Maybe it'd be a good idea to consider going.
Yea that was me that put it up there, and if anyone is local and is looking for practice for brawl or melee.....5-10pm tomarrow night(friday) at castle golf...just go into the food area and Will and I(chris, X-0) will be there!

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Yea that was me that put it up there, and if anyone is local and is looking for practice for brawl or melee.....5-10pm tomarrow night(friday) at castle golf...just go into the food area and Will and I(chris, X-0) will be there!
Just curious, what times are you guys usually there playing? I was there Thursday around 11:30. It'd give me something to do during my 2-3 hour breaks somedays.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Just curious, what times are you guys usually there playing? I was there Thursday around 11:30. It'd give me something to do during my 2-3 hour breaks somedays.
We're not always there to hang out but we decided it would be cool to have a practice session the day before the tournament for anyone that wants to make it out to Castle Golf. I'm actually bringing my Wii and a TV as a setup tonight, because they don't have their own actual setups.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
people can ignore my mm setup post because im probably getting a stomach virus(i think) and i dont wanna risk getting others sick, i already had to miss school today because of it so goodluck to everyone, and blackanese and blackwaltz if you two are going goodluck cause im rooting for you two(and no, this is not a way of hiding doommachine)

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
This is it!! Today's the day!! Everybody make sure you get up outta bed and get here!! We're going to be pretty strict with registration so make sure you get to Castle Golf between 12:00-and 1:00 to register. The day full of smash is here and I can't wait to see how it turns out!! See you all there and best of luck!! : )

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Im that "random" MK I suppose(Mike G, Fyist what ever), technically me and Eli split for first.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
The friendlies were way better than the tourney.... I blame Sorto's Ice climbers... Next time I won't get grabbed...

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
who won teams and how much was the payout for singles ?
My bro and I split brawl doubles with Ryan K and Will, each person got $25 a piece. My bro and I were the only team still in winners.

Singles I split with Mike G, it was going to be 90/40/15, but I was willing to split if I got at least 75, so that's what happened. It ended up being 75/55/15. Again I was the only player in winners.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
The pot was pretty lame. I say next time charge 10 dollars for singles it might encourage more OOS players to come and get more people to bring setups to get around the venue fee.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Yo people, I was the Mario user with the brown costume named Blaze with the spanish letters. GG's, one of the best that I've been too and happy to know that I was in top 10. :p By the way if anyone wants to play me online hit me up on my profile or pm with your FC.

Mine: 0130-1455-9591

If your connection is ****ed up don't even try it. :p

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Yo people, I was the Mario user with the brown costume named Blaze with the spanish letters. GG's, one of the best that I've been too and happy to know that I was in top 10. :p By the way if anyone wants to play me online hit me up on my profile or pm with your FC.

Mine: 0130-1455-9591

If your connection is ****ed up don't even try it. :p
I forgot I used my real name, Terrance. :p So uhhh when's the next one and the next tourney that everyone is going to? : )

Boxob

Smash Champion
My sheik is ****, but I promise to get much better and place at least top five next time lol.

Also, anyone who lives close to Castle Golf should come over and smash sometime with a couple of my friends.

My AIM: RobotsErraugh

:093:

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Some time next month, the new thread will be up in a week or so.

Top Bottom