• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Golf Smashfest - Long Island, New York - September 13th - 9/13/08

Mythos13

Smash Apprentice
man, i need to be there, if anyone lives by farmingdale, lemmie know, i need a ride!

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
wow that is the stupidest set of rules i have ever seen ever

no chaingrabbing or camping, I thought you were bringing ab rawl setup and that's all brawl is, also lol at the stages, ill just CP icicle mountain in melee and new pork in brawl

why would you mm but choose who you wanna mm, that is just stupid and hipocritical. I dont put up MM challenges because there are people i dont wanna face and i mean i am pretty confident i can beat alot of people but i dont wanna be a **** and exclude people who i know are better than me . ive MMed people better than me dude dont be a ***** lol

ok guys im gonna bring a gamecube, if anyone wants to play yall gonna have to ignroe oturney rules and you can only play bowser vs my fox on hyrule, 2 minute time matches and everything automatically counts as a $10 MM best of 1 and even if i lose you owe me $10 for giving you the right privilege to play on my amazing game cube. get *****

this offer doesn't apply to dj nintendo
ok, noted, i will change it now to better rules, thanks for not flaming TOO MUCH, good advice

are these new rules better?

also eli, if your gonna insult my rules(which i have no problem with, part of rule changing process) please put some good suggestions in to

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Alright I'm going to post start posting up our available setups so everyone that definitely knows that they are going to bring setups PM me the specifics- include whether you are bringing a tv, gamecube+melee, wii+brawl, etc. Thanks in advance!

Edit: P.S. The more tv's the better!! Remember we want to have this running as smoothly as possible so if there is anyone else that could bring a tv we would greatly appreciate it!!

doommachine15

Smash Ace
STOP FLAMING!!!!!! YOU GUYS CAN PLAY IT OUT ON SATURDAY AND SOMEONE CAN LOSE THERE MONEY. AND NO FIST FIGHTING OR ILL JUMP IN AND S*** WILL GO DOWN!!!!!!!

love you all<33333

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
LOL i miss long island what an absurd thread

btw mm $5 to anyone

ill only play ppl tho who will gimme $10 before the match, sry if these rules are too harsh

Ryan-K

Smash Master
i miss not being on long island

:|

also patsie i accept your challenge but only on the condition that you give me $20 before I give you $10 and even then me giving you the $10 depends on a coin flip. if the coin lands on heads or tails i dont give you money. if it lands on the rim with the eagle's head pointing up and it stays in that position unmoved for 4.55 minutes then you get $5. if it stays for double that you get an extra dollar.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
see, you people are thinking that im forcing you to give me money before the match which is wrong, the matches will be money matches where both people will put down the same amount of money in a single match, no sort of stupid fees or rules like that, so if you read my rules it might be a good idea( i will NOT say you have to give me some sort of beforehand or afterhand fee, i repeat, I WILL NOT SAY YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME SOME SORT OF BEFOREHAND OR AFTERHAND FEE)

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
O Boy i REALLY i wana show to this, n im def up for it, thing is i have no idea how to get there lol. I live in Newark, NJ, i have access to Newark Penn station n can easily get to New York Penn Station, butcan any1 direct me to where i gotta go from there n how??

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
see all your doing is making yourself look like one of those immature children(like you said i was) for no real point which is pretty much criticizing what you said and being a hypocrite about i should try to be more mature, so if you are going to continue to flame me realize that all you are doing is acting like another immature child and therefore hurting yourself, also, if your gonna edit post don't make it extremely obvious that you completely edited what i said, thank you, and this not to start a flame

Eaode

Smash Champion
this **** is too real.

Yo if you dont wanna be criticized dont post dumb rules for MMs. Lurk Moar.

Eaode said:
this **** is too real.

Yo if you dont wanna be criticized dont post dumb rules for MMs. Lurk Moar.
QFT

edit: you can just ignore me. I'm just really friggin' bored lol

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
nice, grats will, should be a lot of fun. u prolly have already, but there were a bunch of suggestions in the original thread for the last one that id look at

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
nice, grats will, should be a lot of fun. u prolly have already, but there were a bunch of suggestions in the original thread for the last one that id look at
Thanks man. And not to worry, we're gonna take it all into account. I'm prob gonna be more worried about running the tourney than playing in it like last time, so that's my john. lol j/k but I'll definitely take another look back.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
thank you for explaining it better, and I don't wana argue or anything and I will MM you in brawl....if your wario..lol...and i bet if you bring a very good snake and metaknight there...(not speaking for him)...Will and I will take care of each of them...with our mains....I will put up the MM for myself against snake and the money for Will against the metaknight...and im not trying to start s***...just wanna be proven wrong

Ryan-K

Smash Master
i dont play mk or snake but i use gaw

i dont really use wario anymore because he's boring but sure

pika beats snake pretty badly but ill do it anyway

if will wants to MM my MK he can do that too

but gaw is my new main now

im glad we could cut the small talk and get to the chase, most people just continue on arguing without accepting mms lol good sheet

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Yea ill put up the money for Will to MM your MK so im not speaking for him. And then me vs your Snake for the same amount to give the loser a chance to win there money back....yea im not saying your wario wasnt insane, but I was just a little confident in the pika wario matchup.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
wait wtf when have you seen me play wario lol... i never heard of you before sorry

i dont get what you said but uh if you wanna mm my wario too then w/e, but i was just saying if the idea was main vs main then hes not mine anymore

doommachine15

Smash Ace
I'm just someone that travels to tourneys sometimes...and runs the ones in eastern suffolk county...my names chris or X-0...and am the guy running this one with Will

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
can u stick with wario so i can be the #33rd best GW on li instead of the #34th

btw eli $20 mm?

u have to abide by a simple ruleset tho

Patsie's Money Match Constitution

1. All players must formally yield before Patsie with the utmost gratitude, preferably in a postulating position.
2. All challengers must double the money match amount and surrender them to Patsie as tribute.
3. The stage will be Corneria. The only place you can be is standing on the frontal guns. The challenger is not to move. No exceptions.
4. The challenger will be Captain Falcon. The challenger must only press the "B" button and the down direction on the control pad.
sry i just think thats the only thing thats fair

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
and yes im a pretty straight forward guy...that doesnt hide behind a computer over a game...unlike dabuz....lol
explain how im hiding behind a computer over a game? because i did say im bringing a money match setup(probably) so im now confused as to how im hiding behind a computer for a game, im just defending my self against all of your insults and trying to hopefully at least prevent any problems that would occur, so i dont see how im hiding behind a computer, so please, explain(and why do you enjoy trying to flame a kid as young as me anyway)

also, i only have a few dollars due to having to pay for bunny food so would i be able to pay some of the venue fee with quarters?(will probably apply for my mms to)

Ryan-K

Smash Master
i dont have one, ill team if you want

im not crap either and eli can vouch for me

also u better win brawl singles will lol..i dont wanna enter singles -.-

Top Bottom