• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carroll Fest 3: Even Pat Brady is HYPED! Ft.M2K/NEO/Hanky/VaNz/Cactaur N'at

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Hey Carroll, could you PM me your contact info? M2K said you had housing lined up for his carpool, and Inui bailed, so I'll be driving Philly up tomorrow night. Need address and phone number.

Skyson

Smash Ace
I'm so sad

I want to cry

Tell Skyson I love him

Also

"Hey there sailor~"

:p

This is the only time in the whole thread (other than when you said you weren't gonna make it) that I frowned.

A deep frown.

I WILL CARRY THE SHEIK FLAG IN YOUR NAME, DAVID.

I will be an unstoppable force of anger if I'm coming up to PA without a prospect of seeing David again. :S

But I am, in fact, confirmed. Also looking for a teammate! Melee, ofc.

M@v

Subarashii!
Hype. Looking forward to this because it kicks off an easy few weeks for me until I get back from fall break. Starts with this, then I'm going to the Steelers Ravens Primetime game(Not gonna lie way more hyped for that than this lol), then a week of fall break.

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm assuming Richard can't come. And Roller is in if he bails (which is very likely at this point)
Wait. Am I not guaranteed a spot? I'll be pretty salty if I'm not, 'cause I passed on a ride to an M:tG Grand Prix in Chicago for this.

Also.

Carroll, if you're serious, I'd be down. *****es don't know 'bout my secondaries. :pimp:

kd-

Smash Lord
Wait. Am I not guaranteed a spot? I'll be pretty salty if I'm not, 'cause I passed on a ride to an M:tG Grand Prix in Chicago for this.

Also.

Carroll, if you're serious, I'd be down. *****es don't know 'bout my secondaries. :pimp:
Richard can't make it, you are guaransheed a spot.

This tourney is HYPE, I just need to survive this sickness to make it!!!!

M@v

Subarashii!
Because we have the grumpy old man of State College now, who will uphold his melee tradition of playing cactuar first round of every tourney they are both at!

DTR

Smash Journeyman
chase is like anywhere dave is no matter what. he just moved back from arizona so thats probably why you havent seen him

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
chase is like anywhere dave is no matter what. he just moved back from arizona so thats probably why you havent seen him
ohhh truueeee i knew that. forgot for some reason

figure out if hes going yo

Top Bottom