• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carroll Fest 3: Even Pat Brady is HYPED! Ft.M2K/NEO/Hanky/VaNz/Cactaur N'at

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium

Dempt housing looks like a good option for sure. Right on the way to Pittsburgh. 6pm leaving time works for me, Chad.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Either way I'm driving back to Ann Arbor after the tourney, but any housing is legit and we're thankful for it

PM me your addy, is there a good time for us to be there? We're attempting to leave Ann Arbor at ~6 pm. My number is 586-747-6192
There's no specific time preference, but the earlier the better of course. I'll PM you the address along with contact information.

Dempt housing looks like a good option for sure. Right on the way to Pittsburgh. 6pm leaving time works for me, Chad.
I wouldn't steer you wrong. I'm signicantly close to the OH turnpike also, allowing us a quicker route to the venue.

Both of you though, I'm going to post my contact information/address here, as well as PM it to you on here and Facebook, so there's no johns.

Address is:

2671 E Pioneer Tr
Aurora, OH 44202 (technically Mantua, but Aurora mailing)

The only way to get a hold of me is either via Facebook (recommended, I'm always on it), or through text @ 316-746-6421. This is not a standard OH number. It is a number given to me through an Android app that allows me to text for free through wifi, which is a strong secondary contact.

Any questions, PM me on here, Facebook message, or text through the provided number.

kd-

Smash Lord
YOOOOOOOOOOOO0o0o0o0o0oooooooooooooo

First PA tourney after all the times PA has come, in droves, to MI tournaments
Second OoS Appearance by yours truly
Dempt Housing

Get
Hype
Baby

M@v

Subarashii!
We'd make money if we teamed xzax. I might be teaming with blue rogue though. It all depends if someone he promised he'd team with before me goes or not. You'd be my 2nd choice after that.
Once I get in touch with him again I would have a definitive answer.

As a side note, you guys know how to get here?

M@v

Subarashii!
Aww yeah. Prob's going all luigi in mms. Might give zelda/sheik a shot too.

<3 dins fire in pm

TheLake

Smash Master
Welp, not going to CF3 anymore. Can't house MI.

Sorry.
wtf you cant say your 100 percent

then say that after

mav ill take your money in PM

who wants to have dumpster sex after/before the tourney?

Pittsburgh has got some dank dumps

M@v

Subarashii!
Brawl's going to be pretty interesting at this tourney if everyone I think is coming indeed shows up, lol.

M@v

Subarashii!
Because you do bike tricks with style while winning.

Jimmy make sure space thing comes to this.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'm gonna pay for a Lvl 9 Luigi to enter bracket. Please make sure he has his green hat on, and that he warms up before the tourney. He can be a tad unprepared at times.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Well. We got,

probs 10ish pittsburgh brawl players. Lol at PGH brawl
Your car pool of 4-5
One or two brawl Ohio cars so 3-9 people
Melee players that play both. That's like 5ish
Random that always show up 5ish
And maybe 2 MI players in their car pool.

Just what I'm thinking/expecting

Life

Smash Hero
Note to anyone coming into Pittsburgh through Route 28 (from the north): part of it is closing this weekend, you may be required to detour. (I don't remember where precisely, sorry.)

M@v

Subarashii!
PA/East Ohio/Michigan is going as well. Columbus I don't think is going.

Michigan I have no clue who's coming. Could be their top players for brawl or might be all melee.

Top Bottom