• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Salem is just awesome. Plus you have to consider that a great deal of people have no idea how to properly fight Zero Suit (except for like Eric and NickRiddle which was blatantly said on stream). He's able to play rush down and manage items effectively which is scary.

:phone:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
salems excellent zero suit samus play, which was rather combo oriented and focused on optimal punishing play, was a pretty new step for brawl. im glad to see the game evolving even this late into its lifespan.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Esam, don't worry about it not being recorded. To make up for it, I'll bring my laptop to the next NCSU, and we can record you beating Kevin.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Apex was mad fun. I was one place away from making it out of pools :( inui beat me. got him to last stock both times though, so i cant complain. The rust was falling off the more i played.

Shout outs to having like ten mains.

I beat ripple who is a pretty good dk player. Also some pickacu girl from florida. she placed the same as Archer at Waba, so **** lol. And i beat some peach player who tearbear told me was really good. i think he was trolling me though cause that **** was hella free. His name was thelategen, or something like that. I had a stacked *** bracket. ****ing inui, seibrik, zex, Ripple, and some good European snake player, who i felt like i could have beat had i actually practiced. Salty that i was mad close to making it out of pools but didnt :( . I miss u lil punks, hopefully i can get it in with yall soon again.

Shout outs to archer, ilove, jayson. danny, nima, mekos, eric,

and lil kleg. I guess kevin as well. i dont even know why though. lol his marth is booty. go back to falco or some ****.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
bahahahaha I love esam!!!!

and yeah keef one day I will go back to falco

and then back to marth

and then stay marth

but then stay falco

and then win all the time

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
waldorf I think ur legit, and extremely smart in brawl, but if we ever had a tournament match against each other, i doubt i would lose to ur dk.

olimar to strong.

btw, i think a lot of the reason why i get frustrated with brawl, as well as dont play melee

is because of the gamecube controller. im not sure if u all know, but i have never felt comfortable on that thing, i use both by index as well as my thumb to navigate with the joystick. it severely limits my movement, but its the best way i feel comfortable :/

Jayson told me i can get a ps2 to gamecube adapter so i can basically play melee/ brawl with a ps2 controller. i think that will be alot better.
if so, im going to bop like every melee player in this state free lmao.

except kevin, esam and lozr.

until i practice more.

#swag

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
waldorf I think ur legit, and extremely smart in brawl, but if we ever had a tournament match against each other, i doubt i would lose to ur dk.

olimar to strong.

btw, i think a lot of the reason why i get frustrated with brawl, as well as dont play melee

is because of the gamecube controller. im not sure if u all know, but i have never felt comfortable on that thing, i use both by index as well as my thumb to navigate with the joystick. it severely limits my movement, but its the best way i feel comfortable :/

Jayson told me i can get a ps2 to gamecube adapter so i can basically play melee/ brawl with a ps2 controller. i think that will be alot better.

until i practice more.

#swag
ColBol and HBK use the controller that same exact way. Also, someone teach me diddy kong so I can play brawl

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion

olimar to strong.

until i practice more.

#swag
I have one of those adapters, and it works pretty well. I got it because it's also a keyboard to Gamecube adapter (you want a keyboard when playing PSO), so I haven't used the PS2 feature very much.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Ryan I get the feeling that everytime you say you want to play Brawl it's a troll.
It's not. why would i enter apex singles, while u stayed at home being a stream monster

shot fired
pow
pow
pow

but in all seriousness, i do want to play brawl.

I have one of those adapters, and it works pretty well. I got it because it's also a keyboard to Gamecube adapter (you want a keyboard when playing PSO), so I haven't used the PS2 feature very much.
can u use the Dpad for movment?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Oh damn I forgot :(

Btw twitch ima just puff lame u. Can't do that against samus.... At least the way I want to.

:phone:

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
stingers where do u live now? same place as last semester? i have a car now, so it's time to get it in with da practice.

and i have to give u money for ilove and jayson. u will prob see them before i do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom