• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
If you want an idea of what Dpad movement feels like, then just try moving around in Brawl with solo wiimote. Don't worry about attacks/dodging/etc. Just see what it's like moving around.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
stingers where do u live now? same place as last semester? i have a car now, so it's time to get it in with da practice.

and i have to give u money for ilove and jayson. u will prob see them before i do.
Nah I live at "Valentine Commons"
I no longer have a phone so hit me up on fb =]

archer.

Smash Lord
I'm fairly sure that Brian can't change the date for rese, and even if he could I'm about 100% sure he wouldn't do it just for Smash. Any chance of you changing the date for NCSU?

archer.

Smash Lord
He goes to school at Clemson, so he goes to a decent amount of our tournaments and lives in our region during the school year.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Since he's here a lot of the time, he really wishes he was awesome enough to count as NC. Unfortunately, he isn't, so we made him number 0 in order to make him feel like he was part of NC, even though he really isn't cool enough to be one of us.

EDIT: And what would Esam be doing here, anyway? He's definitely a Melee player, not a Brawl player. Otherwise he wouldn't have beaten Javi.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
V1CE - 5 tourneys

W: Waldorf, Taj, 313 (pools), Elite

L: Sushi, stingers x3, archer, H1N1 x2, Cory (pools), Boss, Lenny, GQ, ESAM, Kill

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Stock - 4 tourneys

W: Scotty, Elite, Cura, stingers (pools), H1N1 x2, archer x2, 313

L: ESAM, archer x2, Waldorf, stingers x2, 313, Ilove

All this data is courtesy of JD btw. thanks JD!!

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Congratluations to ESAM, for continuing to hold down that #0 spot. He is still the only man (other than me) who deserves that ultimate honor.

In other news, Breaking Bad has got me hooked. I finally started watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom