• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

big sleep

չչչ
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah omg stingers

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
in all seriousness,

NC brawl needs way more smashfest, with good people in attendance.

NC will never improve at this rate.

like... wtf. yall *****s need to be more hungry. Ask top players the ins and outs of this game, work on **** and improve. Dont just attend smashfest, autopilot ur matches, lose/win and go to the next match with the same ****in method. Everyone is getting no where like that. Smashfest are pivotal to the growth of a region. it's the one place where you can ask your opponent during the match how they are beating you, and what you can do to erase bad habits. Especially if ur playing someone of higher skill.

I mean, for those who just go to tournies to have fun and play matches, then by all means keep doing that. i honestly dont care. do ur thing. im talking about the people who actually want to get GOOD at this game, try and try, and still fail, and wonder wtf is going on.

the answer is not to pick mk
or fall on the luxury of some lame counter pick.

Get better, by asking questions. If at the end of every match, you dont understand COMPLETELY how you won/lost, then you are not getting better.

i feel like the only person that has improved in the past year is like.... stockfield.

im not trying to bust anyone's balls, but GA coming in and cleaning house is pathetic. like we could at least get top 3.

GA is good, but they are not that much better than us, that they ****in get all top 4 spots. and wtf.. kismet was not even there, isnt that their best player? ( Maybe im still living in 2010),

anyways...

moral of the story,

u are all smarter and better than this. Please show it.

<3

^ that rant was obviously for the people i know, and have seen play/ played multiple times.

if ur someone i dont know, then just pretend i said everything i did, but less harsh.

yea.

Edit 2: **** u DRN @CHASMARSH

edit: 3. nah i love u dawg.

- keef da thief.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I live now to hope for a bracket **** up and ride my way to losers finals in brawl. PM is where it's at. and doubles, I'm gonna try to stay in practice so I don't **** up alex any more.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
GA is actually really good, I would put them a bit ahead of NC.

NY/NJ
Socal
FL
TX
are the top 4 regions clearly. After that it's probably
NE
GA
then a little gap, then probably the rest of the regions with NC on the top of it.

GA is mad good because they all really want to get better at the game in general, not just win their locals.

stingers

Smash Obsessed

NY/NJ
Socal
FL
TX
NE
GA
then a little gap, then probably the rest of the regions with NC on the top of it.

GA is mad good because they all really want to get better at the game in general, not just win their locals.
they also got reflex.
dudes a monster

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
IM getting a wii back tomorrow. and im hosting smashfest at my place all day thursdays from now on.

*****s are welcome to spend the night. im tired of everyone being so ****in free.
so if yall tryna come over this thursday, u are welcome. I also have a car now... so i can like drive and stuff.

im picking up peach just to see how she is

alot of her stuff is fast and safe

i like fast and safe.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero

NY/NJ
Socal
FL
TX
NE
GA

Look I'm flattered, but I'm not better than GA.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
if anyone from raleigh area is going to jaurices samshfest. may i please have a ride? i can pay gas money.

archer.

Smash Lord
I agree that it does feel a bit strange, but I feel like once I'm used to it, it will wind up being a lot better overall.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I've started to get used to it now, and I like it. It definitely felt weird at first though. And there's no purple slowpoke skin anymore, I'm stuck with this ruby one instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom