• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
PR update next month? Maybe we could have it before APEX since we don't really count OOS in our rankings.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
***** that's like you not going to do a Melee MM....or somebody from Marvel 3 MMing somebody in Marvel 2. It's COMPLETELY different if you don't play both, so shut up and stop trying to feel superior or that you won the situation...

Crazy old Jaurice...

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Lol Jaurice, do you realize how stupid you sound? I do not play brawl. I do not own a wii. As you just stated I am, well was, a melee player. The last time I did play the game my Marth bodied you. Stay free

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
hes right.
dont write a check that your tush can't cash.
Actually he isn't right. Look at the post he quoted from months ago out of context. There was no challenge made other than the challenge to me from Jaurice in a game I take no where near serious and haven't played at all in damn near half a year more completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom